Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

el B posted:

Boy I sure get agitated a lot more playing this game when I'm not stoned.

d2 pvp has that effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm not convinced this chest ornament objective wasn't designed out of contempt for the playerbase.

Edit: Got dropped into a game of Emperor's Respite. Get killed by Nightstalkers Game over. No rewards, 'cause I didn't get in any actual gunfights, I just spawned and got shot by Shadowshot twice.

Did I say this chest ornament? I mean this game.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Feb 3, 2018

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Pretty sure you get the whole season to complete the ornament. I kinda like the idea of not being able to complete all the ornaments immediately outside of poopsockers.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Let's all pour one put for Jess Cliffe lmao

lets not

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

pour one on and light a match, maybe

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

texaholic posted:

Pretty sure you get the whole season to complete the ornament. I kinda like the idea of not being able to complete all the ornaments immediately outside of poopsockers.

Yeah but I want it nowwwooowwwwwwwwwwww

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass
I just started a Titan (only ever played space wizard) and playing through the game with poo poo tier stuff you have to switch constantly is kind of fun? It gets really old using the same load out every time I play, only switching it up from boredom.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BrownieVK posted:

I just started a Titan (only ever played space wizard) and playing through the game with poo poo tier stuff you have to switch constantly is kind of fun? It gets really old using the same load out every time I play, only switching it up from boredom.

Yeah, that's one of the big things the D1 endgame had that D2 doesn't- the constant possibility that the next drop could let you change something about your character.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

texaholic posted:

They're all extremely easy and fast save the chest, which is not easy but goes fast so long as you're consciously saving your abilities for scenarios they're most likely to get a kill. Playing a few hours a night, chest can for sure be done a couple days before IB ends.

el B posted:

Boy I sure get agitated a lot more playing this game when I'm not stoned.

gently caress, same. Quickplay stats are so good that no matter how satisfactorily cheebed I am, my permanent state of being, I'm seldom high enough for the actual bullshit of having to so often fight through the handicap of my very bad teams. It becomes distressing after a few matches strung together. One good team can palate cleanse but those can be hard to come by.

Or I need to trade the dugout for a bong. That could be it.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Waffle House posted:

Yeahhh, I guess...just like...holograms are cool? I feel six years old looking at foil trading cards again saying that.

And the neat Osirian-mythos referential armor was top notch, I'm glad it was remembered in the Kenny OsirisOmega gun in D2.

Rad rear end trading cards and pro wrestling, this is a good post.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
24/25 IB wins... 52% grenade ornament complete.

loving HELL

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

texaholic posted:

I don't wanna stare at an 88% progress bar I can do nothing about until the next Iron Banner in a month or whatever. :(

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Colony is just too ridiculous :allears: Fire and forget

https://i.imgur.com/fscCw59.gifv

Also when they group up for landfall :getin:

https://i.imgur.com/XTmkc7E.gifv

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

SET IT

AND

FORGET IT

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Played trails against ddoser's last night.

They had a dozen or so games where they won in a a single round and the other team backed out. They lost every game when the ddos was unsuccessful. Looks like they were able to pull it off 80% of the time.

They booted one of our dudes after round 1. Then our 3rd kept droping in and out. We beat them 6-5 and it was the greatest feeling ever. They were 5 games deep i to their card as well.

gently caress those guys.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
After a little number crunching I think it’s 150 grenade//melee kills. I played 30 or so games and I’m at 85%, but I run Ophidian/Void and Synthoceps/Striker so thats my main strategy most of he time anyways

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i have 25 wins and am at like 18% i am not gonna get the ornament and gently caress that

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sentinel + Double SMGs + Punching was actually sort of not terrible. After the game stops being dogshit molasses slow, it might actually be viable and fun.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

CheeseFactory posted:

Played trails against ddoser's last night.

They had a dozen or so games where they won in a a single round and the other team backed out. They lost every game when the ddos was unsuccessful. Looks like they were able to pull it off 80% of the time.

They booted one of our dudes after round 1. Then our 3rd kept droping in and out. We beat them 6-5 and it was the greatest feeling ever. They were 5 games deep i to their card as well.

gently caress those guys.

you're doing god's work here.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Welp, finished getting all of the Prophecy weapons.

:geno:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Boy, those were real underwhelming, huh.

Perfect Paradox is good. I guess.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

The Omega Mechanos Titan mark just dropped for me at the end of a strike. Is Eververse gear in the regular loot pool now...?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

The Omega Mechanos Titan mark just dropped for me at the end of a strike. Is Eververse gear in the regular loot pool now...?

You grouped with someone who used an Eververse token. They mostly dole out shaders, but sometimes you get emotes, gear, ships, etc.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Oh. Yeah, I forgot about those

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

The energy auto, kinetic scout, and shotgun are all great guns.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Great Destiny 2 guns

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lets agree to stipulate that everything in here is in reference to destiny 2, save you the time

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

It was cool!

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Chilichimp posted:

The energy auto, kinetic scout, and shotgun are all great guns.

I actually really like the sidearm too. It fun in not fun game.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The Raid being a buggy piece of poo poo is what’s going to kill my interest in the game. The PvP here isnt frustrating or bad enough to keep me from playing because I like the shootmans, but in the 2 hours of attempts we made last night on Prestige Callus, I’m gonna say half our wipes are just bugs.

Reported bugs
Mostly reported and known since Console Launch, and certainly all after PC launch, and not a loving peep! No mention of a bug pass on the roadmap or anything.

Like how do you not have a DEBUGGING TEAM and if you do, please fire them and hire people who know what the gently caress is happening.

I’m so salty over this game’s complete lack of caretaking I’m becoming buff, gay and dude-lier every day.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bust Rodd posted:

The Raid being a buggy piece of poo poo is what’s going to kill my interest in the game. The PvP here isnt frustrating or bad enough to keep me from playing because I like the shootmans, but in the 2 hours of attempts we made last night on Prestige Callus, I’m gonna say half our wipes are just bugs.

Reported bugs
Mostly reported and known since Console Launch, and certainly all after PC launch, and not a loving peep! No mention of a bug pass on the roadmap or anything.

Like how do you not have a DEBUGGING TEAM and if you do, please fire them and hire people who know what the gently caress is happening.

I’m so salty over this game’s complete lack of caretaking I’m becoming buff, gay and dude-lier every day.

Games are hard, man. Just give this fledgling company a chance! They have a road map!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Great Destiny 2 guns

The shotgun is even great by D1 standards. :colbert: :getin:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't wait to mw telesto and karnstein

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

The prophecy guns are fine, but why did there need to be two hand cannons, two pulses, and two smgs, but only one auto rifle?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

The prophecy guns are fine, but why did there need to be two hand cannons, two pulses, and two smgs, but only one auto rifle?

The auto rifle is good enough to need only one tbqh

Like, honestly I think the forge guns are pretty good

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I still want the Osiris modded sunbracers

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

cvnvcnv posted:

I want an Ornament for Knucklehead Radar because it is such a loving tumor.

I was surprised and disappointed to realize that Bungie, for whatever reason, removed the glyph animations on that helmet. Completely pointless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I figured out how to eat rear end on this chest ornament cheevo.

Just throw on the fuckin' Dunemarchers, shoot mans 1-2 times from short-mid range then sprint at them like a crazy person and punch them to death.