Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Jerry Cotton posted:

No, Rodney Dangerfield joined the administration.

Korner Kelley: No respEGGt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm a hungry pig

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I need help identifying some of the eggs here. Eggs identified thanks to goon help!

Eric Trump / Jeff Sessions
Jared / Ivanka
Kellyanne Conway /Carter Page
Hope Hicks / Shucks
Devin Nunes / John Kelly
Don Jr / Pence

mistaya fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Feb 4, 2018

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

mistaya posted:

I need help identifying some of the eggs here.

??? / Sessions
Jared / Ivanka
Kellyane Conway /Carter Page
??? / Shucks
Nunes / ??? (Graham?)
??? / Pence
The first and last ???s on your list are presumably the junior Trumpsters.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

mistaya posted:

Eric Trump/ Sessions
Jared / Ivanka
Kellyane Conway /Carter Page
Hope Hicks/ Shucks
Nunes / ??? (Graham?)
Don Jr?/ Pence

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The guy next to Nunes is John Kelly.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

"Telephone", please, UK. We've moved past this awful name and you can too :shobon:

They probably thought the name was topical as she just got back from China.

Doesn't excuse it though.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Fister Roboto posted:

The guy next to Nunes is John Kelly.

Ah you're right. Holy crap those are his exact eyebrows.

I'll backfill the identified eggs just so we've got a post with them all labeled.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rowe:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Political Cartoons 2018: Why Won't You gently caress?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Duke Igthorn posted:

This is what Dilbert is now by the way.
Whose face does Dilbert want to sit on?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ron Paul?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

Whose face does Dilbert want to sit on?

Imagine Dilbert sitting on a human face - forever.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Lotta early Gaybies this year.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I mean I get where they're coming from but "oh don't worry they're the good kind of brown person who shuts up and goes to church and participates in our imperial wars" probably isn't the best message. Just replace all of it with "I'm a human being deserving of basic respect and decency" and we're good.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Feb 4, 2018

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

:staredog:
that one is going straight into the gaybies folder.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Ah yes, all those suicide bomber Dreamers and MS-13 Dreamers, such as

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I'm the suicide bomber trying to rob someone

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

2 :lol:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I'm digging the suicide vest using already-lit dynamite.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hmm, I remember there being something about Comey and the FBI being in the news but I can't put my finger on it...

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Trump's head will not fit in his helmet.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Crazycryodude posted:

I mean I get where they're coming from but "oh don't worry they're the good kind of brown person who shuts up and goes to church and participates in our imperial wars" probably isn't the best message. Just replace all of it with "I'm a human being deserving of basic respect and decency" and we're good.

Idk I like it.

For me, it really draws attention to the fact that you can easily work down to get someone who's rabidly anti-immigrant into admitting that their only real issue is that "they committed a crime." Which from there, it's a real quick step to getting them to either shamefully change the topic or admit racism. Because then you just start listing petty "crimes" that people (maybe even themselves) have committed and then you say "well then I guess you deserve to be shipped to another country and be separated from your family and essentially have your life ruined. Illegal is illegal and it doesn't matter who you are or what you do in life."

Maybe you get them to admit that a perfectly good person who contributes to society and shares their values deserves horrible punishment for (not) choosing to be born here just because on paper it's a crime? I don't know, but either way you can just firmly remove them from the part of your brain that stores people worthy of treating with respect because clearly they don't have any for most people.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Grimdude posted:

For me, it really draws attention to the fact that you can easily work down to get someone who's rabidly anti-immigrant into admitting that their only real issue is that "they committed a crime." Which from there, it's a real quick step to getting them to either shamefully change the topic or admit racism. Because then you just start listing petty "crimes" that people (maybe even themselves) have committed and then you say "well then I guess you deserve to be shipped to another country and be separated from your family and essentially have your life ruined. Illegal is illegal and it doesn't matter who you are or what you do in life."
I can't imagine that ever being a successful argument, because it's near universally agreed upon that different crimes should have different punishments. Littering gets a fine, assault gets prison, murder gets...more prison. In their minds, illegal immigration gets deportation. Why would they be convinced with "all crimes are equal, ergo you ran that stop sign and should be deported"? "Illegal is illegal" is putting words in their mouths.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

OAquinas posted:

They probably thought the name was topical as she just got back from China.

Doesn't excuse it though.
Oh poo poo, I forgot she was there despite the last week of toons. That's... yeah, that's clever even if it's racist as hell.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Federal Bureau of Black Investigation

an accidentally revealing cartoon

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mistaya posted:

Chicken, sea turtle, blue bird, duck, yellow bellied cocksucker

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Elysiume posted:

I can't imagine that ever being a successful argument, because it's near universally agreed upon that different crimes should have different punishments. Littering gets a fine, assault gets prison, murder gets...more prison. In their minds, illegal immigration gets deportation. Why would they be convinced with "all crimes are equal, ergo you ran that stop sign and should be deported"? "Illegal is illegal" is putting words in their mouths.

Yeah upon reflection that looks pretty stupid. I don't know what I was going for there, something like "they deserve getting deported and everything awful tied to that, because ultimately they committed a crime and that's that."

Maybe that's slightly less idiotic.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

I’m reading this as “The Nunes Memo has shamed J. Edgar Hoover, who had a flawless reputation until now.” Is that right?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Elysiume posted:

Except in the case of Dreamers the perpetrators of the crime are their parents, and even if they did sneak over as kid themselves we do generally hold minors less accountable than adults for their actions.

It's not a perfect argument by any account, and there's certainly a higher moral principle in the inherent value of humans and humans that it'd be great to spread around more. But casting the dreamers as good people denied citizenship via bureaucracy has drawn a lot of attention to how the system itself is the problem, and anyone outside of a total anti-immigration xenophobe can usually be drawn over into agreeing on the need for reform to "keep the good ones" at the very least.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The entire world agrees that football is what Americans would call soccer, as such, the Democrats are correct. AGC

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

DACK FAYDEN posted:

"Telephone", please, UK. We've moved past this awful name and you can too :shobon:

Call it Purple Monkey Dishwasher if you want it to catch on with The Youths

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump had a line in the state of the union address implying that MS13 members were being brought over as children so I assume that's going to be the right wings next excuse to not do something about DACA.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Jerry Cotton posted:

Imagine Dilbert sitting on a human face - forever.

Human dilbertipede.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

rodbeard posted:

Trump had a line in the state of the union address implying that MS13 members were being brought over as children so I assume that's going to be the right wings next excuse to not do something about DACA.

Because apparently gang membership is genetic or something.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ratoslov posted:

Because apparently gang membership is genetic or something.

The Genome Soldier project was started by Drug Cartels.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Jurgan posted:

I’m reading this as “The Nunes Memo has shamed J. Edgar Hoover, who had a flawless reputation until now.” Is that right?

It has also traveled back in time to shame Comey before his firing, too.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Heh heh heh.

(Chris Long said before the game he's not going to the White House. I dearly hope someone hands him the phone during the President's call to the winners.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011