Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I enjoy the fact that the tension came from the question of if Spider-Man would be too stupid to remember he has superpowers and he almost was.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

This thread belongs in the Hall of Fame.
I don't mean the Hall of Fame forum. I mean the Hall of Fame in Nashville or Cleveland.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

With how idiotic the protagonist is, I think the WWE Hall of Fame is a better fit.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

He definitely banged the back of his neck in that second panel. Everything here on out is Spidey's delusional final moments of life.

This is all going to end with a final panel of Peter staring into a snow globe with Uncle Ben looking sadly on.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

This is all going to end with a final panel of Peter staring into a snow globe with Uncle Moleman looking sadly on.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Oh poo poo he done Gwen'd heself!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Johnny Walker posted:

Thankfully, this hospital was designed by an architect famous for his "Randomly Placed Ledge" style of architecture.
Cousin to the man responsible for Gotham City's "Randomly Placed Gargoyle" aesthetic.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

ImpAtom posted:

I enjoy the fact that the tension came from the question of if Spider-Man would be too stupid to remember he has superpowers and he almost was.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Homing pigeons can go 90mph, so that's not too shameful. They're the fastest bird in terms of wing propelled flight (peregrine falcons are the fastest in absolute velocity -- 200mph dives)

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
But was it an unladen pigeon?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

brainSnakes posted:

But was it an unladen pigeon?

An unladen SWALLOW you pleb!

:goonsay:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh... been working out?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Reverse the panels and Spidey is "Nope"-ing the hell out of there are record speed.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Huh... been working out?

Hey guys check this out. I managed to get a sneak peak at tomorrow's strip.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
The endless loop we'll be stuck in until the end of time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

mind the walrus posted:

Reverse the panels and Spidey is "Nope"-ing the hell out of there are record speed.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Uh duh, Lizard CAN'T leave the hospital because that's where Banner is gonna get his super overload X-rays that are gonna turn him back into the Hulk.

I am so close to toxxing over this loving comic strip.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This flows way better than the original panels too, with the action (generally) going from right to left instead of swapping constantly.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aha, so his 'reptilian revolt' plan take place behind a wall on that very roof!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

aha, so his 'reptilian revolt' plan take place behind a wall on that very roof!

He found some geckos there and is loving them to produce a race of humanoid lizards. That's the revolting part.

Unfortunately this is Florida so all his lizard children will end up drug addicts or in jail or both.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Lizard creates a mutant race of human krokodil.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really, why would he even leave the hospital? his common law wife is embedded in the wall.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Proteus Jones posted:

Homing pigeons can go 90mph, so that's not too shameful. They're the fastest bird in terms of wing propelled flight (peregrine falcons are the fastest in absolute velocity -- 200mph dives)

The pigeon in question wasn't flying at the time, though. It wasn't even walking.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Lizard creates a mutant race of human krokodil.

Arm reduction

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

an occurrence at owl creek hospital

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Newspaper Spider-Man: Lizard Dick and the Collapsing Rooftop

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Meanwhile, Bruce is sitting in the hospital room, realizing his brain is Flowers for Algernon-ing and unable to do anything about it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
The artist must be so relieved that they can fall back on The Hulk Blood Excuse anytime they mess up The Lizard's anatomy.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

He's actually going to keep on growing until he's as big as a skyscraper. At last we will get the Spidey vs Hulk vs Godzilla crossover we've all been waiting for.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Ikasuhito posted:

He's actually going to keep on growing until he's as big as a skyscraper. At last we will get the Spidey vs Hulk vs Godzilla crossover we've all been waiting for.

I'd pay for that. Literally. Marvel, make it happen.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

well all new avengers had the american kaiju fight aim's personal megazord. does that count?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I thought the flag on its head was some kind of weird watermark until I kept reading :allears:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Ikasuhito posted:

Well the end of the 70s Godzilla series featured Big G vs The Avengers and Fantastic Four, with Spidey arriving in time to take pictures if that counts. There's a pretty badass moment where Thor has to keep G from pushing over the Empire State Building...by pushing from the other side.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Wait, how is he talking like the Hulk there??

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

so uh, is he gonna climb back up to the roof to have this same conversation infinitely?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Wait, how is he talking like the Hulk there??

Back in the swamp, ol greenie said a similar thing about turning back into Banner.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so uh, is he gonna climb back up to the roof to have this same conversation infinitely?

Xinder posted:

The endless loop we'll be stuck in until the end of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Imagine four bricks on the edge of a building