Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I could've swore I posted this here already. But I might've just put it in the wrong thread.

https://imgur.com/gallery/LgbfN1T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Man I share an office with a female colleague, clearly I'm on a one-way train to jail-town here.

Oh wait, that's right, I'm not a complete manchild shitlord.

Anyway, this first struck me as stdh.txt but then I realised I know old people who would be happy to say these things to someone's face and that printing out a bunch of cards to hand to people isn't much of a leap.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

☁☁ ☀ ☁☁☁

🌲🌳🌲_______🏡🌲🌳

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾/ | \🌾🌾🌾

🌾🌾🌾🌾 /  | \🌾🌾🌾

🌾🌾🌾🌾/💃 |   \🌾🌾🌾🌾

🌾🌾🌾 /🌽💦|   \🌾🌾🌾🌾

🌾🌾🌾 /   |   \🌾🌾🌾🌾

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Incredible

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Could you help me? I don't get it.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Country girls don’t buy dildos.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Memento posted:

Man I share an office with a female colleague, clearly I'm on a one-way train to jail-town here.

Oh wait, that's right, I'm not a complete manchild shitlord.

Anyway, this first struck me as stdh.txt but then I realised I know old people who would be happy to say these things to someone's face and that printing out a bunch of cards to hand to people isn't much of a leap.

I’m literally the only man in my entire office. Somehow I’ve avoided any rumors or accusations of non-consensual sex with my coworkers for the past 2 years I’ve worked in there (plus another year at a different predominantly female office). Maybe my fashion sense doesn’t work out.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RareAcumen posted:

I could've swore I posted this here already. But I might've just put it in the wrong thread.

https://imgur.com/gallery/LgbfN1T

Treat her like a person you don't want to gently caress. Problem solved.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Country girls make do
Edit: way beaten

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/dril/status/960710642549317632

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
How come about 50% of the time I see a twitter profile it has a really compressed picture of what looks like Kurtwood Smith looking smug and wearing sun glasses?

Is that a default private profile or something from Twitter? I have no idea wtf is up with that.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

dialhforhero posted:

How come about 50% of the time I see a twitter profile it has a really compressed picture of what looks like Kurtwood Smith looking smug and wearing sun glasses?

Is that a default private profile or something from Twitter? I have no idea wtf is up with that.

It's dril.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

A few years later I heard of scissoring, described something like "intertwine their legs and rub against each other". I misunderstood, and thought this meant they were rubbing their labia against other labia. Seemed bad, since that would involve having a foot in your face.

Wait, it's not?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

dialhforhero posted:

50% of all twitter is dril? Yeah, sounds about right to me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I started a new twitter account. It's a dril-like mixed with a dril-vania.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

I started a new twitter account. It's a dril-like mixed with a dril-vania.

Are there drilboxes and how much do they cost?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Poops Mcgoots posted:

A drillion dollars

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

dialhforhero posted:

That's Jack Nicholson

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Is Peter Molyneux attached and is there a stretch goal to remove him?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Untrustable posted:

A drillion dollars

I think we've taken this a dril too far.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

ceci n'est pas une dril

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Forty corncobs, and then you can own it.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

this is the second good thing i've seen from this guy so i'm going to go ahead and watch some more

this was the first good thing, i don't remember which thread it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZzrsDJo-4&t=36s

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FFT posted:

this is the second good thing i've seen from this guy so i'm going to go ahead and watch some more

this was the first good thing, i don't remember which thread it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZzrsDJo-4&t=36s

This is my favorite Pretty Good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLUXSZMIiUfFSCYW1o-4whWtepyVlsfuCC&v=2Yru_1al8EY

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

I've always wanted to get one of these sorts of things just to actually call them out to their face

and yet in all my years in the service industry, none

no unicorn for me

/e i don't work in corporate because lol

stringless has a new favorite as of 09:35 on Feb 6, 2018

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

yeah that's pretty good

i realized this was basically the point of the channel/series name as soon as i realized that's what it is

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

FFT posted:

I've always wanted to get one of these sorts of things just to actually call them out to their face

and yet in all my years in the service industry, none

no unicorn for me

I think Qantas tried to correct their language like this and both staff and customers HATED it.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Intoluene posted:

I think Qantas tried to correct their language like this and both staff and customers HATED it.

i say all three of those things and/or variations thereof (have a nice evening, no problem) every working day

no bites

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

FFT posted:

i say all three of those things and/or variations thereof (have a nice evening, no problem) every working day

no bites

No, I mean so they don't say the "forceful" stuff. Ironically, the language felt forced once they removed certain parts of a person's vocabulary. Who knew?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Intoluene posted:

No, I mean so they don't say the "forceful" stuff. Ironically, the language felt forced once they removed certain parts of a person's vocabulary. Who knew?
no, i get that nonsense language policing is a thing

but i also demand that departing visitors have a great evening

and they steadfastly refuse to not comply

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

You, a degenerate shitstain: Yeah, have a look
Me, a good/normal person who uses language properly: I think you mean, "would you like to have a look?". Don't throw imperatives at me. I hope you think carefully about your choices in the future. This is important and I'm both normal and good

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Some comedian. Don’t worry, she’s racist too. She deleted a tweet saying she would talk about the fried chicken at some venue loudly just to see if the black people at another table would order it. When people called her out, she just kept responding “but they ordered it!”

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Memento posted:

This seems like something out of a Big Bang Theory episode.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/lauriepink/status/960660423656828929

Reminder that there are dumb as poo poo liberals on twitter as well

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

zoux posted:

But how can something be wrong if I want it to be true?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

This seems like something out of a Big Bang Theory episode.

Oh wow over 400 matches???

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

zoux posted:

To be fair, there has always been a tweet.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bobby Digital posted:

Oh wow over 400 matches???

He spends 8 hours a day swiping literally everyone. Then he moves on to the next city.

So far they've all ended up the same. Angry text walls and nothing more.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Samovar posted:

To be fair, there has always been a tweet.

And there have been tweets that I thought were parody but nope, still one should exercise due diligence before melting down about it on social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah I usually instinctively check for context, validity etc whenever I read something that could be considered confirmation bias. Saw that one and just went ‘ok’ and moved on. Didn’t feel like it stood out from a huge amount of stuff he’s written that I know was legit. It’s not even like it’s a ‘this is the one that’ll get him!’ moment, just felt like the status quo and forgot about it a few minutes later.