Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
If you can't really defend Trump, attack the dems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA0rnucyLeE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

bird food bathtub posted:

So, ok...let me get all of this straight.

If you're opposed to someone politically your criticism of them is automatically invalid, and any facts you may dig up are irrelevant because you can't be trusted. (Noting at the same time that is being said that I have not seen any indication Steele was personally opposed to Trump, he was apparently doing the job he was hired to do.) OK so then every single right wing hate-slinger needs to just shut the gently caress up for the rest of ever because all they ever do is try to out-crazy each other on how much they hate the target of the day so all of their criticism must be automatically invalid.

So we'll just ignore that.

Since he was working for the Democrats, any facts he finds are tainted and need to be dismissed because he was working for the Democrats because that means it was, I dunno, tainted by being a paid activity? gently caress I don't follow that step at all, the Fusion GPS stuff started as a Republican oppo research anyway, and just what the gently caress is Rush Limbaugh doing besides getting paid to poo poo on Democrats all day every day?

So we'll just ignore that too.

Exactly where the gently caress does the Republican "PATRIOT Act and George W Bush" Party get off criticizing FISA court abuses, at all, ever?

Guess we're just supposed to ignore that too?

Hah hah hah, don't be silly.

Of course this only applies to people investigating Republicans, being opposed to Democrats and investigating them is right and good.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/960353573581283329

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i think they are mad because the pats hosed up bad and lost.

also holy poo poo thats pretty open even for them.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

As a Pats fan, if them losing makes people who would write and read that type of poo poo happy then I am glad the Pats lost.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hunt11 posted:

As a Pats fan, if them losing makes people who would write and read that type of poo poo happy then I am glad the Pats lost.

:same:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Hunt11 posted:

The MAGA Chuds were all-in on noted Trump fan Tom Brady.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

:stare: That's uh, that's something. They're not trying to hide it anymore, I guess.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Leofish posted:

:stare: That's uh, that's something. They're not trying to hide it anymore, I guess.
Breitbart used to have a section of their website titled ‘Black Crime’

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
Breitbart try and hid the anti-Semitism, not the anti-Black racism, which they have always been extremely open about.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Todd Starnes got triggered by coke

https://mobile.twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/960228363238608902

quote:

Coca-Cola’s new Super Bowl commercial celebrates the diversity of the LGBTQIA community — along with a special wink-wink, nod-nod to the non-binary/transgender crowd.

The commercial, which is scheduled to air during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game, includes a same-sex couple and a person who identifies with the pronoun “them.”

There’s a high probability that parents might be faced with the awkward possibility of having to explain to their youngsters why the person in the Coca-Cola is neither a he nor a she but is in fact a “them.”

I recommend that moms and dads simply explain that these days political correctness trumps grammatical correctness.

Perhaps next year Coca-Cola will pay homage to all 72 genders – as identified by the scientists at Facebook. Nothing celebrates diversity quite like a two-spirit, pansexual, gender-fluid “they” slurping an icy cold Coke during the big game.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Not really surprising, Coke made'em really mad some years ago with an ad that dared show minorities speaking in non-English.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

There’s a high probability that parents might be faced with the awkward possibility of having to explain to their youngsters why the person in the Coca-Cola is neither a he nor a she but is in fact a “them.”

I recommend that moms and dads simply explain that these days political correctness trumps grammatical correctness.

"daddy, is that person a boy or a girl"

difficult, awkard conversation that will make your kids gay: "sometimes a person isn't a boy or a girl, or maybe they can be both"

easy, clear explanation suitable for a child: "well son, the liberals are trying to brainwash you with political correctness"

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

To be fair, the first requires understanding that your way of life isn't the only one and that other lives are equally valid. So that's going to be a really challenging conversation for some people.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Leofish posted:

What did it say?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

What did it say?

It was a fanfic about a future America where Islam took over because players kneeled in a Football Game.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Did they delete it?

"Grampa, what's a Super Bowl?

Well, lil Muhammad, back when the kuffar ran things, they stitched up filthy pig skins, moved them around painted lines, and shoved each other. There was secular music and alcohol -
A very haram affair"

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Todd Starnes posted:

Todd Starnes got triggered by coke

Heaven forbid a young mind may inquire about things and people that exist in the world. As a father to a young boy who is at the beginning stages of trying to understand his world, I'm failing to come up with a reason as to why this would be an "awkward" conversation if or when he asks about such a thing. Seems like an easier conversation to have than when the kid starts hearing rumors at school from other kids about how the President likes to roll around in Russian hooker piss.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Todd Starnes triggered by the same commercial Coke puts out every Super Bowl for the last 40 years

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

tek79 posted:

I'm failing to come up with a reason as to why this would be an "awkward" conversation if or when he asks about such a thing.

the awkwardness comes in when you're trying to persuade a kid to accept your ideology rather than just explain the world to them as it is

also when you're desperate to avoid any hint of discussion of sex with a young child because it's a gross topic rather than something natural which can be explained at an age-appropriate level

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Even though he turned out to be a dick, Louis C K had a good take on this: "Why should I care what you have to tell your lovely kid?"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Todd Starnes fucks grits and gravy.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Did they delete it?

"Grampa, what's a Super Bowl?

Well, lil Muhammad, back when the kuffar ran things, they stitched up filthy pig skins, moved them around painted lines, and shoved each other. There was secular music and alcohol -
A very haram affair"

Yeah, they axed it.

:laffo:
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/960565890336149504
:laffo:

JohnClark
Mar 24, 2005

Well that's less than ideal
Editorial standards?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

JohnClark posted:

Editorial standards?

Dogwhistling racism and hatred, not blaring it from a loudspeaker.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

My brain forcibly inserted an "even" between meet and our.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sounds about right. my guess is one of that was mad that team WASP lost and fogot to dog whistle his sour grapes.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:staredog: I thought they fired bannon

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Conservatives and liberals have so many things to disagree with these days, but it's nice that republican women and democrat women can come together and agree on one very important thing:

making fun of Doritos for their stupid "chips, but for ladies" idea

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

DC Murderverse posted:

Conservatives and liberals have so many things to disagree with these days, but it's nice that republican women and democrat women can come together and agree on one very important thing:

making fun of Doritos for their stupid "chips, but for ladies" idea

Shoulda just brought back Doritos 3D.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
So Rush has refined the RWM talking points about the FISA memo a bit.

The first thing he said is that it's being reported that Hillary's aides gave information to Steele to put in the dossier, therefore Hillary Clinton actually wrote it and that's how you know it's fictional. Not a single piece of information in the dossier has been corroborated or verified and in fact most of it has been proven to be false. He also mentioned that the warrant was renewed three times even though they never found any information whatsoever and hinted it was a liberal conspiracy since he mentioned that Comey, McCabe and Yates were the ones who signed off on the extensions. Then he says that after the FBI got the FISA warrant that they got rid of Steele as a source because he was bragging about how good of a job he did making the dossier and the FBI got worried that he was going to expose the truth.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Twelve by Pies posted:

So Rush has refined the RWM talking points about the FISA memo a bit.

The first thing he said is that it's being reported that Hillary's aides gave information to Steele to put in the dossier, therefore Hillary Clinton actually wrote it and that's how you know it's fictional. Not a single piece of information in the dossier has been corroborated or verified and in fact most of it has been proven to be false. He also mentioned that the warrant was renewed three times even though they never found any information whatsoever and hinted it was a liberal conspiracy since he mentioned that Comey, McCabe and Yates were the ones who signed off on the extensions. Then he says that after the FBI got the FISA warrant that they got rid of Steele as a source because he was bragging about how good of a job he did making the dossier and the FBI got worried that he was going to expose the truth.

Meanwhile, at Red State:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

So now Hannity is pushing this insane theory that Clinton somehow framed Trump for Russian collusion?

Yes, because she wanted to lose the election, and let Trump run the country while she waited for an investigation to run its long course and then you get President Pence? What?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Doesn't the Nunes memo clearly state that an important justification for surveillance was the accusation in the Steele Dossier that Carter Page took a trip to Russia in July 2016?

We know that happened.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Doesn't the Nunes memo clearly state that an important justification for surveillance was the accusation in the Steele Dossier that Carter Page took a trip to Russia in July 2016?

We know that happened.

Indirectly it admits that. It's talking about a Yahoo news story about that fact, which according to Dems the memo misrepresents it as if it was being used to corroborate the dossier when it was not.

It also admits the whole thing actually started with Papadoupolos in July so y'know it's a bad memo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this is my brother:

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Your brother is a moron.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

empty whippet box posted:

:staredog: I thought they fired bannon

Breitbart literally had callers yesterday complaining that too many of the couples featured in Super Bowl ads were interracial and the current fascist dough boy leading the show agreed and spent like 10 minutes on it.

Breitbart is explicitly a white nationalist organization and excising Bannon means nothing

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
I want to see a montage of Hannity talking about the Trump market rally followed by him calling yesterday the Obama crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

We know that happened.

It needs to be pointed out again:

This.

Does.

Not.

Matter.

It's propaganda. Debating the logical merits, integrity and factual basis of propaganda is missing the point. Fox got to spew vitriol, Trump got to tell his base it's a BIGLY WITCH HUNT and the targets of the propaganda got their Two Minutes Hate about this week's enemy of the people. Nothing else matters to any of those participants. We're past the point where they engage with reality, and the propagandists know this.