Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I have never seen this one, but now I'm giggling at the thought of Michelle Obama being some kind of anti-snack Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Were you around for all the “Michelle Obama is a fat cow telling your kids what to eat” cartoons?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

You bet. Rob Smith Jr., dumbest motherfucker alive

It's amazing that Rob Smith has enough brain cells to even lift a pen to paper, considering just how goddamn dumb he is.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zesty posted:

Were you around for all the “Michelle Obama is a fat cow telling your kids what to eat” cartoons?

Well, yeah, and it lasted a long time, although it is amazing that's been forgotten because their guy is a fatass

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow even for this thread those are hilariously dumb

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Ford: "I did, but he keeps forgetting, so who cares?"

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Ah yes, the Eagles, famous for their purple jerseys.

(It's especially bizarre because she got Brandon Graham's number right, but not the color of the jersey.)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Am I crazy or was Garrison crediting Trump with record stock market highs like just last week.

Also lol at
:) Mmmm burger
:science: That meat was treated with ammonia gas, which makes it not even fit for human consumption in most developed countries
:( Ewwww!
:downs: Well I just don't understand this, you liked it fine five minutes ago.

E:
Didn't see my favorite Rob Smith Jr toon

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Feb 6, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Selachian posted:

Ah yes, the Eagles, famous for their purple jerseys.

(It's especially bizarre because she got Brandon Graham's number right, but not the color of the jersey.)

The colorist is probably a salty Vikings fan

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jay Rust posted:

That last one is soooooo good.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Go gently caress yourself, you evil piece of poo poo.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Oh where oh where has my Gary Varvel gone?

Oh where oh where could he be?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Fulchrum posted:

How the hell is supporting Trump not being balls deep in a completely insane conspiracy theory?

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to be a racist Republican

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Yeah I get that loving Nixon being in heaven is theoretically necessary for the joke to work but I'm just sayin if there's a Hell all three of those fuckers are certainly there

and you can draw people playing cards in hell too

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zesty posted:

How did this even start? Is there candid photo of her eating a pizza or something?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Electric Phantasm posted:

How did this even start? Is there candid photo of her eating a pizza or something?

It started because, she got all uppity and above her station and started telling OUR KIDS what to eat. Also she's super fat and constantly eats fries and pizza.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

She's black, and not petite, therefore she must be an enormous, monstrous creature. Also it is you, lib, who is the real racist.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

Obamacare made it easier for people to quit their jobs and start their own business. AGC.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

People actually hated Obama because they were too stupid to understand what he said.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Jay Rust posted:

How the gently caress does someone this stupid remember to breathe

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I admire the nuanced bad brain that garrison has where he knows that by claiming Trump was responsible for the good parts of the economy this year, and divorcing the trend from his predecessor's actions, that he can't then say oh but also this bad thing that happened just right now is actually left over from obama, so this one scintilla of brain not completely made numb to cognitive dissonance, yet unwilling to approach the idea what-if-trump-bad, flings his deduction over to that it's the illuminati that hosed it up.

It's cool and good to say hey don't worry trump will fix everything except when it doesn't happen invisible globalists did it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I really wish this got pointed out more often.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Fister Roboto posted:

People actually hated Obama because they were too stupid to understand what he said.

Too stupid to understand it, just stupid enough for Fox to tell them what he ACTUALLY said.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

loquacius posted:

Yeah I get that loving Nixon being in heaven is theoretically necessary for the joke to work but I'm just sayin if there's a Hell all three of those fuckers are certainly there

and you can draw people playing cards in hell too

Heaven has implemented full communism; it's hell for all three of them.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

AnoHito posted:

Heaven has implemented full communism; it's hell for all three of them.

There's a Twilight Zone ep in there somewhere.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Oh where oh where has my Gary Varvel gone?

Oh where oh where could he be?

Ah, here he is, with some MBUT HILLARY

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

KillerQueen posted:

There's a Twilight Zone ep in there somewhere.

There's a fine episode where a guy can't stop telling the truth and he patriotically transfers the curse to Nikita Krushchev to gently caress up the Soviet Union. You could make it about Trump or Nixon.

No wait, it was an awful episode.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

whomupclicklike posted:

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to be a racist Republican

You kinda do at this point. Remember that his candidacy started by screaming that immigration is a secret plot by other countries to export all their criminals and the government secretly knows it but doesn't do anything for reasons. Anything Trump says is just a rambling incoherent conspiracy theory to excuse either his or his supporters huge incompetence or evil.

Deep state, fake news, crooked Hillary, he doesn't have any real attiudes that aren't just conspiracy theories.

D.N. Nation posted:

She's black, and not petite, therefore she must be an enormous, monstrous creature. Also it is you, lib, who is the real racist.

Remember that the nickname "wookie" for her went mainstream among Republicans because there is no difference between a beautiful black woman and a hairy ape to them.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Fulchrum posted:

You kinda do at this point.

You literally don't.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

There's a fine episode where a guy can't stop telling the truth and he patriotically transfers the curse to Nikita Krushchev to gently caress up the Soviet Union. You could make it about Trump or Nixon.

No wait, it was an awful episode.

Was that from the 80s series?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's rejection of customs union membership – It’s time for the UK to make up its mind what it wants from the EU, says Michel Barnier" After Low.

Telegraph:

Picasso portrait The Girl With a Red Beret And Pompom is renamed Annabel after a London nightclub - to the dismay of art scholars

Independent:

Times:

:sun: It's cold! :supaburn:

Evening Standard:

Suffragettes exhibition in London's Trafalgar Square draws crowds

Mail:
Mac on... Prostate exams

'It took a little persuasion but my husband has agreed to have his prostate checked'

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

whomupclicklike posted:

You literally don't.

Believing in stupid conspiracy bullshit because you're a hyperpartisan racist conservative Nazi doesn't mean you don't believe in conspiracy bullshit.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

MelvinBison posted:

Was that from the 80s series?

An episode about how evil Krushchev is?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

An episode about how evil Krushchev is?

Oh, literally Krushchev. My bad. I thought there were some anti-communist episodes in the original series but I guess I was mistaken.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison? posted:

"5G Deep State Mobile"

A recently leaked proposal authored by a senior National Security Council official hopes to create a nationalized 5G network where anonymity would be banned and the government would have an easier time going after those who “sow division” or pirate copyrighted material.

The memo lays out economic and national security arguments, namely being able to compete with China, for the shift to a nationalized internet — but the proposal may have severe implications for digital privacy.

Under the three year plan, the government would build the infrastructure and subsequently rent access to wireless carriers who would then provide it to their customers.
Fortune reports that “the network would make it possible to fight back against those who “steal intellectual property and private data, sow division and obscure bad behavior, slander and defame the innocent, prey on the weak and plant the seeds for total darkness in the event of all-out war.”
The admission that they would use this new infrastructure to go after those who “sow division” sounds an awful lot like they would be planning to target political dissidents, in a time when Facebook and other tech giants have already been accused of attempting to silence conservatives.
Additionally, anonymity would not be allowed on the network — meaning that any attempts at internet privacy would be squashed….

Cassandra Fairbanks
read more at gateway pundit

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Some Gadget, also deep state

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Isn't it just, you know, the regular state that has literally unlimited access to all data on the Internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

I am glad McKee remembered to censor the n word.