Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Wow, Mizzou beat Kentucky finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Michigan remains undefeated on the season against teams guilty of covering up systemic rape and sexual assault

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Probably not true unfortunately

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue dick tripping left and right at Rutgers.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

PotatoJudge posted:

Purdue dick tripping left and right at Rutgers.

Yeah there is no chance we get through next week unscathed.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Poque posted:

Yeah there is no chance we get through next week unscathed.

Just get the Buckeyes, the MSU game has been an L since the schedule came out.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Texas Tech in first? Wow.

ISU and Baylor going to battle for bottom of the Big 12 tonight. gently caress Baylor.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
With today’s losses for Florida and Kentucky, the Vols have a chance to move into 2nd place in the SEC behind Auburn. Not bad for a team picked to finish near dead last. They’re up 11 on Ole Miss at the half.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Poor frogs.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Vols up 21. Just firing on all cylinders. This team looks good.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Vols win by 33.

Had they won by 23 their point differential over the past 3 games would have been 69.

DAMMIT

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

Texas Tech in first? Wow.

ISU and Baylor going to battle for bottom of the Big 12 tonight. gently caress Baylor.

So much for not being the worst.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ayton actually has a lot more difficulty offensively against bigs I guess it's a good thing he's moving to a league where people don't play them next year.

E: He's already come a long way defensively from week one. If refs are going to give him verticality it's going to be huge.

Rick fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 4, 2018

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Thoguh posted:

So much for not being the worst.

This loving team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat Ayton hitting that 15 footer on the pick and roll, beautiful.

This Arizona/Washington game has been really good.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Ugh Cats, it was a good game and I can't be too mad, but that hurts a little.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Rick posted:

drat Ayton hitting that 15 footer on the pick and roll, beautiful.

This Arizona/Washington game has been really good.

Classic ending too. Been a long time since anyone's been excited about UW basketball, fun year so far

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
:unsmith:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah even though I wish it had gone the other way, I can't really take anything away from that ending, or how Washington played that game, they definitely earned it.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

UW basketball being relevant makes me happy.

I did not expect this level of competence so soon though. I know coaching is huge but this is basically the same class that went 9-22 with Fultz....

I was ready for another single digit win season but look at them now

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
I have willingly watched years of Bennettball at UVA and I may have to turn off this Tennessee-Kentucky game for being too ugly.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Both teams looking like poo poo so far. Vols should be blowing by U.K.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Northwestern player just elbow smashes Michigan player in the ribs to stop a layup, flagrant 1 called, referees review and turn it into a regular foul.

Big 10 refs are so good, and Michigan always gets the calls, yes, yes

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Butler hosed it up, could've beaten Villanova and Xavier at home.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress YEAH, GET OWNED

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Bryant McIntosh just ate Michigan's soul.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

vintage BMac game

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Refs missed a big push off on Kentucky there.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
VOLS BITCH

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The rare game ending dunk that might have been a mistake.

e: Well not a mistake, it puts you up 3. Just Kentucky has a chance now when it feels like they shouldn't.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

elentar posted:

Butler hosed it up, could've beaten Villanova and Xavier at home.

I was at the game. While Butler shot themselves in the foot a bit, the officials helped Xavier out immensely. Absolute bullshit.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Tennessee and Kentucky both suck dick. This might be the best the conference has been overall in a bit but every team has looked bad when I’ve watched them.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Grittybeard posted:

The rare game ending dunk that might have been a mistake.

e: Well not a mistake. Just Kentucky has a chance now when it feels like they shouldn't.

No one was around him, he could have just run out the clock. Good point.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I also like how it takes Kentucky playing all freshmen for the rest of the league to just get competitive with them. Will be really interested to see how the conference does in the tournament.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo some home cooking on the clock there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

vikingstrike posted:

Tennessee and Kentucky both suck dick. This might be the best the conference has been overall in a bit but every team has looked bad when I’ve watched them.

Aside from Auburn it seems like a very grindy league. Like everyone's kinda goodish, but in a boring defensive way it seems.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Mighty Wildcat took down a top 20 team at home, that's it fellas we're going to the FUCKIN CBI

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
well poop

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Big win for Tennessee. First sweep of the Cats since 98 and first win in Rupp since 2008 when the beautiful Chris Lofton was raining threes on bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Woof, Mizzou started out looking like the Kim Anderson Tigers but they put Mississippi in a bad spat really quick.

• Locked thread