Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
He calls it Philly Special in the huddle.

If it was me I would do a ceremony at both ends and spread out the crowds more evenly. But I assume that has it’s own hassles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

My god they are going to need a semi to haul his balls down Broad Street on Thursday.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I live 15 minutes from Gillette Stadium so I'll probably just go see the parade they're having.

Oh....

Oh!

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
Taking mass transit was a nightmare for the phillies and driving was the easiest thing ever so I'm going to hope it's somewhat similar.

I parked all day in a shopping center lot on oregon last time might do similar on washington.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

oldgoatmon posted:

Taking mass transit was a nightmare for the phillies and driving was the easiest thing ever so I'm going to hope it's somewhat similar.

I parked all day in a shopping center lot on oregon last time might do similar on washington.

Also that way you can get some pho or broken rice after

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

Jota posted:

Also that way you can get some pho or broken rice after

sky cafe 4 life

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I also drove for 2008 and want to do similar, but I'm worried that it won't be nearly as easy this time. Regional rail schedules are tighter. Trenton line is running 4 morning trains TOTAL, between 5:45 and 8:30.

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

The brief bit I heard on WIP made sense. The phillies parade ending in citizens bank loving sucked. Only ~43k got to be in the park to watch the ceremony. Being at the museum lets millions watch live. Sorta.

They did also get the Linc opened so any overflow crowd could go there and see the speeches on the big screens, but really not that many came over to sit in there.
Did give me a decent spot to watch the parade/speeches and get paid for it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/thEMANacho/status/961026012627832832
https://twitter.com/thEMANacho/status/961062764742696960

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Hey. Guys. on Sunday, February 4th, 2018, the Eagles defeated the Patriots 41-33 in the 52nd Super Bowl.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/danieljtgallen/status/960506774385233920

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

That'd make a great print for the manpersoncave

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

this is now my background at work

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Someone who works at the ticket office at the Levittown station said that they sold out of tickets yesterday morning and that the closest station you can be at with any hope to get to the city on time is Cornwells Heights

Now I gotta try to bum a ride from someone

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

After the Eagles won I was kind of expecting that there wasn't going to be a parade on account of the city being burned to the ground.

Good job showing restraint Philly.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol septa fucks another parade up

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Remember 2 years ago when Chip Kelly got fired after he burned down Philadephia and all we were left with was an above average Sam Bradford, Cowboys spy DeMarco Murray who was constantly on his Cowboy period, DirecTV Byron Maxwell, a WR core of Dorial Green-Beckham/Jordan Matthews/Bryce Treggs/Agholor BC/the legend of Paul Turner (who we only liked because he was the only WR who could catch a ball)? Remember 1st round pick Marcus Smith? Remember getting the notification on your phone that LeSean McCoy got traded? Remember Miles Austin dropping passes for us? Remember Matt Barkley always throwing to the wrong jersey? Remember Mark Sanchez?

Remember King Dunlap?

Remember this half broken team struggling to find an identity and seemingly no hope in sight?

The reality of a long term period of us being a complete joke starting to set in?

2 years ago, we just hired this Doug Pederson guy, he was a high school football coach 8 years ago. But, he's Andy's disciple. Let's see what he can do we guess?

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/960963603946930182

Voice of the Eagles calling the big plays. Sends loving chills up my spine.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Someone who works at the ticket office at the Levittown station said that they sold out of tickets yesterday morning and that the closest station you can be at with any hope to get to the city on time is Cornwells Heights

Now I gotta try to bum a ride from someone

Wait... The lady at the Frankfurt TC sold me a regular rear end independence pass for 10 bucks and told me it would get me to the parade... Is there some special pass you need?

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Rape Stink posted:

So what's y'alls goons' plans for the parade? I'm probably takin the rail into Suburban and walking to a decent spot with a thermos full of Irish coffee, then climbing up a light pole and maybe eating some horseshit. Dunno yet, gonna play it by ear.

Waking up, feeding the kids breakfast, and walking towards the Art Museum as close as we can get at 8am.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Rape Stink posted:

Wait... The lady at the Frankfurt TC sold me a regular rear end independence pass for 10 bucks and told me it would get me to the parade... Is there some special pass you need?

I don’t think so, they just had nothing left to sell here. I overheard someone say they would try to get an Amtrak ticket from Trenton to 30th Street instead

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
My only regret is the thought of Darby coming up with an INT on that 2nd to last pass would have caused Philadelphia to literally explode, instead of the delayed check for flags actually incomplete no time left calculation everyone did.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

89 posted:

Remember 2 years ago when Chip Kelly got fired after he burned down Philadephia and all we were left with was an above average Sam Bradford, Cowboys spy DeMarco Murray who was constantly on his Cowboy period, DirecTV Byron Maxwell, a WR core of Dorial Green-Beckham/Jordan Matthews/Bryce Treggs/Agholor BC/the legend of Paul Turner (who we only liked because he was the only WR who could catch a ball)? Remember 1st round pick Marcus Smith? Remember getting the notification on your phone that LeSean McCoy got traded? Remember Miles Austin dropping passes for us? Remember Matt Barkley always throwing to the wrong jersey? Remember Mark Sanchez?

Remember King Dunlap?

Remember this half broken team struggling to find an identity and seemingly no hope in sight?

The reality of a long term period of us being a complete joke starting to set in?

2 years ago, we just hired this Doug Pederson guy, he was a high school football coach 8 years ago. But, he's Andy's disciple. Let's see what he can do we guess?
After Chip Kelly's Wild Ride ended I really and truly believed he had hosed the franchise into the ground so hard that it'd be five years before we even had a chance at winning the division. If Howie Roseman had a jersey I'd buy it.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Order one. I'd wear it

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/961018486578339840

I have no words for how cool this is

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Riley Cooper and Brent Celek did this and the media asked Chip Kelly about it and he just said "What? They like each other."

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

warcrimes posted:

I have no words for how cool this is

That's how mesh plays are coached (you should be able to high five), so I bet they do that in practice.

also, lol:
https://i.imgur.com/oGmEhkV.mp4

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I say let EDP wear it for the parade.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Kalli posted:

That's how mesh plays are coached (you should be able to high five), so I bet they do that in practice.

also, lol:

good, pretty decent face shots of several of these bozos.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

aBagorn posted:

good, pretty decent face shots of several of these bozos.

They already got one of the car flippers.

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/02/07/john-rigsby-arrest-car-flipped-super-bowl-philadelphia/

Also clear pictures of the Macy Window idiots
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/02/07/macys-window-super-bowl-vandalism-philadelphia-eagles/

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BUILD-THE-WALL. BUILD-THE-WALL

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kalli posted:

also, lol:

gently caress all these dudes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a new study bible! posted:

I love the three people in line to buy smokes.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/ed_retired62/status/961311156366446595

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kalli posted:

"You said slivers?"

"Slims?"

"Shorts?"

"Oh, blue box."

I used to work at the university library back when having flashmobs was a thing. So, one night it's like 10 PM and I'm about to lock up my desk and leave the night owls to their studying, when all of the sudden like two or three hundred people bust in the front door. A few of the guys have speakers and they start blasting music, and people are all over the place, hanging off the stairs, and generally acting like asses. They broke the anti-theft barrier by the doors, but fortunately nobody wants to steal library books. It took like an hour to get them out.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

a new study bible! posted:

Yes but only because they aimed too low and should have worked harder at tearing down the state.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Kalli posted:

I like the guy that walks into the store at the end, grabs a bag of chips off the ground, and then leaves

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Remember when Tim Tebow was the future of the Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Holy gently caress.

I know what's going in my next avatar.

• Locked thread