Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Autechresaint posted:

When do you ever even see your characters face? I've only noticed a male yell when getting hit by something, couldn't they just change the audio?

Look at your shadow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Double Punctuation posted:

Look at your shadow.

Does it have a big dick

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I have no opinions on that sound dev being a dick or not, but that poll is rather egregious. Even if it was pulled, it's wording seems inflammatory. Also, I know Unknown Worlds is a tiny studio, but that seems like such a false dichotomy.

Ahem, now if UW would just go back and fix their goddamn linux client for Natural Selection 2, so that the game might actually render shadows. Sigh, Gaming On Linux in the schednfreude thread!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Autechresaint posted:

When do you ever even see your characters face? I've only noticed a male yell when getting hit by something, couldn't they just change the audio?

I was just thinking the same thing. I haven't played it since early early access, I couldn't remember anything that would have implied the PC's gender at all

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Is this one of those situations where your past search history influences your results? Because all I'm seeing are pictures of the same weird-looking guy with a beard, and occasionally a picture of someone wearing something he designed.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Olewithmilk posted:

Does it have a big dick

Sorry, but it doesn’t look like it.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The altcoin OP raqequit and locked the thread after being called out on being a shameless bitcoin shill :confuoot: it's a touch of schaden for me to see idiots invested in Autism-Kroners get called out, anyway.

I like the term 'dunning-krugerrands' myself.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Olewithmilk posted:

Does it have a big dick

Women can have that too.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

PopeCrunch posted:

I like the term 'dunning-krugerrands' myself.
'pounds spergling' is also a favorite!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Holy poo poo, I for sure thought this was a Nick Kroll character when this link opened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPUiQGkWrQ

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Sunswipe posted:

Is this one of those situations where your past search history influences your results? Because all I'm seeing are pictures of the same weird-looking guy with a beard, and occasionally a picture of someone wearing something he designed.

Same here. I don't know what's nms about a guy wearing lipstick (unless, of course, you're a piece of poo poo).

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That guy's living his best life which is more than we can say for most of us here.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

What am I missing here?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Admiral Joeslop posted:

What am I missing here?

His lips look terrible :shrug:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Admiral Joeslop posted:

What am I missing here?

His terrible dye job

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
them crazy eyes

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I think that's 2 in a row where the schadenfreude was basically just looking like a Nick Kroll character.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
QVC products are the ultimate fraud.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Autechresaint posted:

In the trailer. That's it. At all other times, you see the mohawk shadow or vaguely brownish hands with green blisters on them.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/k0aLe6r.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/KaReYBO.gifv

Autechresaint posted:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Double Punctuation posted:

To be fair, the female character won’t be getting a rad mohawk, so why would you ever play as her?

Just to clarify - this isn't related to what got them fired.

Them having a bunch of horribly racist tweets about muslims and 'third world IQs' (and the fanbase demanding an answer) is what got them fired.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Also note the person who got fired and the one who posted the above poll are not the same. I think that's the lead dev who posted the poll but later apologized, while the sound engineer is the racist who got fired. So far i don't have high opinions of any of them.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
His hair is trying to escape

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/961263522540871680

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Isn't he a billionaire? Just get some hair implants.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I mean, seeing his skull naked there is pretty horrifying, I can see why he's going to pains to pretend he has hair. The man is hideous under there. If he spends more money than any of us can imagine and this is what we end up with, imagine him as a blank canvas. Blugh.

BTW I don't mean to shame uggos, I am one, but he's one of those special ones that shines ugly from the inside-out.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

StrangersInTheNight posted:

BTW I don't mean to shame uggos, I am one, but he's one of those special ones that shines ugly from the inside-out.

It's a reflection of the purulent hell-anus he possesses instead of a soul.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Garrand posted:

Also note the person who got fired and the one who posted the above poll are not the same. I think that's the lead dev who posted the poll but later apologized, while the sound engineer is the racist who got fired. So far i don't have high opinions of any of them.

Also also note that the dude who got fired has been exposing how much of a shitfuck he is on Twitter for at least 6 months, further reducing my opinion of them. He was fine when they were in development but now they're in release and the sound engineering is done and he was probably going to be let go anyway if they're anything like every other game dev out there, welp, better fire the bigot!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
It's ok to make fun of people who are ugly on the inside.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/8IhwaVX.mp4

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

You can juuuust about see Voldemort's face.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Chrome dome shaming itt

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Mu Zeta posted:

He had scalp reduction surgery done already, and raped his wife in anger over it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BloodRed posted:

Chrome dome shaming itt

That’s less “chrome dome” and more “scrotum skull”.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mu Zeta posted:

There's a rumor that part of the reason his hair is so bad is because when he was younger he had some treatment that hosed up his scalp.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Maybe he's just getting up to be Darth Vader in the White House Halloween party.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://giant.gfycat.com/ShadowyOldfashionedLeech.webm

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Nuebot posted:

He had scalp reduction surgery done already, and raped his wife in anger over it.
wait, what?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

PetraCore posted:

wait, what?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-me-feel-violated-during-sex
Trying to find articles that cover it better is hard because googling anything related to trump is a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless