Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
For serious content, the hottest take has always been accelerationism. "Maybe the voting public that actively embraces fuckfaces while they're hosed will develop a sense of moral outrage directed at non scapegoats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Accelerationism defined as an ideological movement to accelerate society's decline into a hellscape is an irrelevant minority. As a phenomenon, it is a process engaged in by those who hold power and the enablers who believe only incrementalism can tame the whims of the bad faith actors who destroy our society piece by piece. We are accelerating closer and closer into a total collapse because those in power are living lives of such comfort and luxury that it has formed a tangible divide from the rest of society on which they rest atop an inverse pyramid, the tip of it driven into the backs of the exploited poor, and the center of gravity is constantly shifting in an increasingly unstable flurry of directions as the raw, overwhelming injustice of society manifests in a seemingly infinite number of forms, pulling our attention one from another rapidly, driving us to madness. Things are getting worse by the day, and the solutions are becoming more and more radical simply by those in power refusing to address the nightmares before us head-on.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ikanreed posted:

For serious content, the hottest take has always been accelerationism. "Maybe the voting public that actively embraces fuckfaces while they're hosed will develop a sense of moral outrage directed at non scapegoats"

The weak will be culled and the strong will inherit the earth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
shut the gently caress up about comics dickeye

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

shut the gently caress up about comics dickeye

Comics are praxis

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
who the gently caress mentioned comics?

my hottest take is that comics are reactionary media designed to indoctrinate children into a just world fallacy.

e: content

https://twitter.com/sean_linnane/status/961290173635063810

Nostalgia4Infinity has issued a correction as of 20:04 on Feb 7, 2018

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

my hottest take is that comics are reactionary media designed to indoctrinate children into a just world fallacy.

Lol at thinking kids read comics, double lol at the guy who has to tell everyone he uses the ignore function like a coward

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lol at thinking kids read comics, double lol at the guy who has to tell everyone he uses the ignore function like a coward

superhero comics are for mental children and you should stop posting about them itt

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

superhero comics are for mental children and you should stop posting about them itt

That's more accurate also never

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

"20 years special forces" is basically an immediate giveaway that dude is full of poo poo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/muhmentions/status/961276912244068352

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lmao

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/PatrickW/status/961210123397074944

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

if liking big dicks is wrong i don't want to be right :colbert:

seriously though there is nothing worse/a bigger turn off than a guy who's down on the size of his junk and whines about it constantly

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

if liking big dicks is wrong i don't want to be right :colbert:

seriously though there is nothing worse/a bigger turn off than a guy who's down on the size of his junk and whines about it constantly

Mine, like 95% of males, is average. I know that is disappointing, but it's true.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Mine, like 95% of males, is average. I know that is disappointing, but it's true.

:same: but I don't get all apologetic about it during sexy times which is a bigly turnoff

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this was not an invitation to talk about your gross genitals, goons

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this was not an invitation to talk about your gross genitals, goons

While size-wise I'm firmly within the mean, as far as ascetics go, I'm +7 standard deviations from the norm.

e: no you can not see it, you may only imagine what you'll never have using my flowery posting language and stunning avatar as a guide.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I have a huge dick

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
*rushes in out of breath*

A Buff Gay Dude's got a huge dick.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I'm also out of breath. from lugging around my huge dick around all day

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

my hottest take is that comics are reactionary media

Yeah. I find [American superhero] comics intellectually bankrupt and indefensible by any adult person

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

excuse me sir they're called graphic novels

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

While size-wise I'm firmly within the mean, as far as ascetics go, I'm +7 standard deviations from the norm.

e: no you can not see it, you may only imagine what you'll never have using my flowery posting language and stunning avatar as a guide.

my dick is hella ascetic too, op

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

my dick's pretty mean as well :twisted:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ScrubbestLeague/status/961413884887425024

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

y’all realize you’re claiming not to have tiny dicks in the hot tales thread, right?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

y’all realize you’re claiming not to have tiny dicks in the hot tales thread, right?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

hackbunny posted:

Yeah. I find [American superhero] comics intellectually bankrupt and indefensible by any adult person

My response is to blow a raspberry and remind you that Astro city is real and strong and our friend

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

large adult son posted:

excuse me sir they're called graphic novels

Anyone who does this should be fuckin stoned to death

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Interesting that you want to stop big dick pride :colbert:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

who the gently caress is using the ignore function in tyool 2018

shameful beyond words

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
I don't think I've seen this before:

https://twitter.com/Ole_Bonsey/status/961260534049001472

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
https://twitter.com/PatrickRuffini/status/961416921823547392

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

republicans back then: *well spoken reason to invade iraq, also we are Mature and Grown up*
republicans now, while drinking a giant can of Diet Coke: nuke north korea

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jesus does he think bush was not a goddamn moron?

Or is this just Reagan style purposeful whitewashing?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dickeye i like you but you gotta stop multiposting about comics, dude

i know this isn't new but screw you, posting it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

get that OUT of my face posted:

dickeye i like you but you gotta stop multiposting about comics, dude

gently caress you gary you're not my real dad