Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I gotta say, listening to the bullshit spewed by maga chuds isn't nearly as tiresome as listening to the bullshit spewed by apologists for the Democratic party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
every time I point out to these people that the Democrats are loving worthless, I get a million excuses as to why Schumer and Pelosi need to be spineless babies

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

rudecyrus posted:

every time I point out to these people that the Democrats are loving worthless, I get a million excuses as to why Schumer and Pelosi need to be spineless babies

first of all, buddy, have you seen how hard it is to build a library???

and furthermore,

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
were there any significant infrastructure accomplishments under Obama?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
no

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

a bunch of roads got repaved that hadn't been repaved in like 20 years because no one wanted to pay for it despite everyone using it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

thousands of shovel-ready projects

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

gradenko_2000 posted:

He finally managed to unconsolidate our datacenters to make them more disaster-tolerant.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

obama talked about high speed rail for almost a whole year

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Shear Modulus posted:

obama talked about high speed rail for almost a whole year

to be fair, it has gone off the rails in the last few weeks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lol plouffe got a $90k fine for illegally lobbying for uber

https://twitter.com/davidplouffe/status/961376460341587968

good

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lol plouffe got a $90k fine for illegally lobbying for uber

https://twitter.com/davidplouffe/status/961376460341587968

wow a whole 90k fine out of his multiple years of near 7 digit salary + whatever bonus and stock compensation, must be rough.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

wow a whole 90k fine out of his multiple years of near 7 digit salary + whatever bonus and stock compensation, must be rough.

i’m just saying, he’s no angel

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

rudecyrus posted:

I gotta say, listening to the bullshit spewed by maga chuds isn't nearly as tiresome as listening to the bullshit spewed by apologists for the Democratic party

Maga chuds are far more entertaining than your average democrat shill. I had a 60 year old woman tell me a few weeks ago that Edward Snowden was back with 24 hour security protection because he had information about the uranium one deal and we were finally gonna lock Hillary up. I could listen to that poo poo all day

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

e: oops

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

Maga chuds are far more entertaining than your average democrat shill. I had a 60 year old woman tell me a few weeks ago that Edward Snowden was back with 24 hour security protection because he had information about the uranium one deal and we were finally gonna lock Hillary up. I could listen to that poo poo all day

I had a waitress at a diner who was roughly the same age start telling me about how Hillary is an actual witch and a lesbian, poo poo was incredible.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I had a waitress at a diner who was roughly the same age start telling me about how Hillary is an actual witch and a lesbian, poo poo was incredible.

I had a dental hygienist go ooooon and oooon about how great Romney was back in 2012. I wanted to say something along the lines of, "Ahahaha, holy poo poo, really?!", but I restrained myself, as I knew she would be helping a dentist put a drill through one of my teeth shortly.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbuEFR1Ic1Y&t=190s

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Majorian posted:

I had a dental hygienist go ooooon and oooon about how great Romney was back in 2012. I wanted to say something along the lines of, "Ahahaha, holy poo poo, really?!", but I restrained myself, as I knew she would be helping a dentist put a drill through one of my teeth shortly.

every now and then when i feel bad about how dem voters had to delude themselves about hillary being good i remember how republicans convinced themselves that romney was great and it makes me lol

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/961559503547326464

He is, however, renaming them personlicopters

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

A Trudeau being a bad human being, you say?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Majorian posted:

dental workers seem to have the highest cases of assholery

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/960895729614008320

lmao at all the replies either calling him a dumbass or trying to inform him that this is astroturfed.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I desperately want to primary Menendez

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/960895729614008320

lmao at all the replies either calling him a dumbass or trying to inform him that this is astroturfed.

lol loving steve beshear is on the board of this

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/961132429472870400

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

im not owned I’m not owned!

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
it owns that there’s all this militancy on the left that’s not represented at all by any elected official

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

it owns that there’s all this militancy on the left that’s not represented at all by any elected official

and they're all like "gah why can't all these unrepresented people just shut up, it's interfering with democracy" and then they take lobbyist money

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

and they're all like "gah why can't all these unrepresented people just shut up, it's interfering with democracy" and then they take lobbyist money

it’s more than that though. like Bernie and Keith et al. are to the right of their base too

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

it’s more than that though. like Bernie and Keith et al. are to the right of their base too

oh right, your av keeps changing, forgot who I was talking to

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

so why did you vote for hillary in the primary if you're so leftist wj?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Condiv posted:

:thunk:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

Because I vote the party not the person and Clinton pretty much perfectly encapsulated the Democratic party of 2016

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Because I vote the party not the person

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
No you see, I had to vote for the unelectable candidate because she ~encapsulated the party~

• Locked thread