Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
The Deputy PM of Australia who's right into family values has hosed his marriage by knocking up his staffer. He had to have a by-election because he's actually Kiwi filth. A cartoon ensues.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Not Pope's best caricature. The real Joyce is incredibly dreamy. Imagine this between your legs!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:barf:
:yikes:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Starshark posted:

Not Pope's best caricature. The real Joyce is incredibly dreamy. Imagine this between your legs!

A makeupless orc from LotR.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Starshark posted:

How the gently caress does someone from a developed country have teeth like that in the year 2018

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I love that Adams refers to these women as "victims" entirely of his own accord but still insists he is in no way the bad person here.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

OAquinas posted:

This is completely opposite of reality.jpg

Trump would be winded after 5 steps and need to be hauled in a golf cart.
Also I’m still not convinced he actually likes military stuff any more than all the other things that are not him. Maybe he likes the idea of this parade but when it actually comes he’ll probably be visibly wishing he was playing golf.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

But in that depiction justice has always been blind :confused:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

i'm kerm pickens

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Samurai Sanders posted:

Also I’m still not convinced he actually likes military stuff any more than all the other things that are not him. Maybe he likes the idea of this parade but when it actually comes he’ll probably be visibly wishing he was playing golf.

It's a dick.

Nothing goads the Donald like claiming you have a larger penis than he. Every single time Kim Jong Un makes a statement about North Korea's nuclear program or starvation-inducingly large military, Trump has to respond and claim that he has a bigger penis. He claimed to have a big dick during a presidential debate. For some reason, people keep mocking him even though everyone knows that the combined US military-industrial complex and nuclear arsenal is by far the world's largest compensation dick.

There must be some degree of dick waving he can do which will make people stop calling him tiny-dicked and tiny-handed.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Lurdiak posted:

Whenever I see one of these OBAMA IS SECRETLY IN CHARGE AND TRYING TO DESTROY TRUMP :byodood: cartoons, I can't help but imagine a hard cut to Obama like doing the crossword puzzle or asleep in a hammock or something.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's a dick.

Nothing goads the Donald like claiming you have a larger penis than he. Every single time Kim Jong Un makes a statement about North Korea's nuclear program or starvation-inducingly large military, Trump has to respond and claim that he has a bigger penis. He claimed to have a big dick during a presidential debate. For some reason, people keep mocking him even though everyone knows that the combined US military-industrial complex and nuclear arsenal is by far the world's largest compensation dick.

There must be some degree of dick waving he can do which will make people stop calling him tiny-dicked and tiny-handed.

He'd have to alter reality first.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lurdiak posted:

Whenever I see one of these OBAMA IS SECRETLY IN CHARGE AND TRYING TO DESTROY TRUMP :byodood: cartoons, I can't help but imagine a hard cut to Obama like doing the crossword puzzle or asleep in a hammock or something.

I like to think of him quietly musing about maybe getting tangentially involved in some small local politics thing, then looking over and seeing Michelle going :toughguy: and he immediately apologizes :3:

Amazing :allears:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kegluneq posted:

Can the suit be tan

Oh god yes! :allears:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Zesty posted:

Oh god yes! :allears:

What's the deal with tan suits for us foreigners?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He wore a tan suit once. That's literally it. https://www.gq.com/story/barack-obama-tan-suit-anniversary

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, American politics are so dumb

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

World Famous W posted:

Edit: Slight correction

owns

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

To be fair, he looks much better in blue or black than in tan. But I still don't see what the gently caress the big deal is.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

The real complaint they had wasn't the color of Obama's suit.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

literally no difference between "not funding the government" and "funding the government", good job lisa

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm pretty sure Barry O has to be the cleanest, most scandal-free contemporary president by a wide margin, given the nature of his "scandals."

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
There’s certainly few things that can directly be pointed to him. A bunch of stuff happened though. Wikileaks and Snowden comes to mind, those were pretty damning on the American government as a whole.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Polygynous posted:

literally no difference between "not funding the government" and "funding the government", good job lisa

Lisa: Yeah, $1.5Tr tax cut, whoooo

Also Lisa: wow, those Dunces in Congress and their deficits, how dare both sides settle us with DEBT!

(I know that this is by design)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kegluneq posted:

Can the suit be tan

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"Obama is a manly, gun-toting badass. Take THAT, libs."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

"Obama is a manly, gun-toting badass. Take THAT, libs."

He was either a Scary Black Man or a limp-wristed sissy depending on what argument they need to make, :umberto: etc etc etc

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Haha, nice. Just woke up and was going to say 'yeah, I'll edit when I get home from work', but ain't got to now.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trogdos! posted:

PSA: Unless this thread is brokebrained enough to ask for its return, from here on out I'm no longer going to bother posting Ben's deep state rants with his cartoons.
His cartoons are getting so loving lame, how about just post the insane rants.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The men Scarface fights in the "Say hello to my little friend" scene were criminals, just throwing that out there.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Any depiction of Democrats as gun wielding hard asses can only backfire.

It's like the whole thing where Hillary Clinton plays Assassins Creed in real life.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

I didn't know Zelda creator was into fashion?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Samurai Sanders posted:

A bunch of people saluting him, obeying his whims as effective law, marching in a parade specifically to glorify him?

His narcissism would be gorged and utterly sated.

So it'd take about 20 minutes before he gets bored and starts looking at his watch.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Lich posted:

I'll never complain about a 15-minute homily again.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"I don't really care about this issue other than as a means for saying Pelosi = Bad."

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Dead on accurate, and sadly that's not in ironic jest. This cartoon is 100% good, no fooling. The gently caress, Poland?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

I'd really love to know what the cartoonist thinks about Strom Thurmond and his day-long filibuster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Poland's government has been hosed up for a long-rear end time.