Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That said I’ve come around on him he’s helped making buying beer and wine easier and legalized all types of fireworks in this state.

Seriously people go buy fireworks I have some mortars for later tonight.

mods Wolf knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

axeil posted:

So Bird Gang, who's your non-Foles Super Bowl MVP?

I vote either Ertz or Brandon Graham for forcing the fumble.

I'm voting for Blount. Dude was a nothingburger for most of the season and then breaks off two major runs that keep the pats D on their toes. Ertz, Agholor, Jeffery, Clement, and Graham are all worthy choices but I'm giving it to the guy who stepped up his game in an impactful way when it mattered.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Lurie taking the opportunity to subtweet Trump is why he's a good owner :allears:

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
My favorite Merrill call from the game is Blount's TD so I'll go along with that.

"And THE TRAIN is in the end zone!"

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

Lurie taking the opportunity to subtweet Trump is why he's a good owner :allears:

Oh yeah I loved that. It's only a dig at Trump because he's the opposite of compassion, selflessness and working together.

WE WANT BIG DICK NICK

edit: howie is alright though:

Howie Roseman posted:

Philly...is this what heaven is like?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howie with a 15 sec speech lmao

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Seriously Eagles please make a jersey for Roseman so I can buy one

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
BIG

DICK

NICK

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Big dick Nick is a man of action, not words

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shut up Spadaro

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I love so much that we stole the SKOL chant from Minneapolis and the dog thing from Cleveland in a single playoff run.

Next year we're gonna find a reason to start waving green towels around and build a pirate ship in the stadium, you mark my words.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Jason Peters is speaking now :cry:

and he's wearing a Dawkins jersey.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh and while late Jennifer Lawrence is awesome.

She seems like an awesome person to shotgun cheap beer with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6m3OF5DcnE

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
celek getting a ring rules he's been here so long and worked for it

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
holy poo poo I love Chris Long and Lane Johnson

oldgoatmon posted:

celek getting a ring rules he's been here so long and worked for it

Also wearing a Carmichael jersey :getin:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Since we’re all drinking now I just want to say as someone not terribly enthused with Kapernick because I think he’s more show, I am so happy with Malcom Jenkins and all the real work he’s done to make this city a better place.

Anyway gently caress I love Johnson and Long and the Stone Cold references.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Can't dump the crowd, wpvi, sorry

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
they're chanting MVP for Wentz, gently caress yeah

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

axeil posted:

they're chanting MVP for Wentz, gently caress yeah

mvp went to a guy who cant even catch and the second best running back in the league shoulda just stayed with wentz

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lmao Wentz with a backpack for no apparent reason, you giant North Dakotan dork :neckbeard:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
gently caress YES MACK HOLLINS DID HIS DANCE

that trophy looks real nice :)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love all the shout outs to Stone Cold. They’re all pro wrestling dorks.

I love the Eagles.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

All-Pro center, king of the mummers, and magical genie Jason Kelce

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao Mike Lombardi call out

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
oh my god Jason Kelce's speech.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapnAndy posted:

All-Pro center, king of the mummers, and magical genie Jason Kelce

I love him so much now.

He is my spirit animal.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Vince McMahon is throwing checks at his TV right now and he does not know why

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Listening to WHYY cover this Kelce speech owns

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Kelce is amazing.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
glory and power to Lord Satan Kelce, King of the Mummers

beer and string-band music upon the Earth forever

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He seems to have an accurate view of why these players stink

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

WHAT

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
this is the greatest speech in history

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

CapnAndy posted:

Vince McMahon is throwing checks at his TV right now and he does not know why

Kelce's winning the royal rumble and the super bowl in 2019

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Whatever we're paying Kelce, put another two zeroes on it

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Breaking news: After the Kelce speech half the team got cut for 'specified reasons'

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

Holy poo poo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

KELCE LITERALLY WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE IT

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Big dick Nick is a man of action, not words

:nws:https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs4p8HNVufMFoKnC/giphy.gif:nws:

:nws:https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pT6KDOiuqzC3YaY/giphy.gif:nws:

:nws:"https://media.giphy.com/media/xThtani4s3cDVvHvCo/giphy.gif:nws:

Aw man everyone is day drinking but I can't start until like 8:00. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU