Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

Brevik tends to deliver on more than 10% of his promises, unlike molyneux.

Leowyld was spotted in the twitch chat last night. Game also seems promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

will it have racons???

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Will it be multiplayer is the question though.

Trying to throw us off? Nice try! We all know that's your second concern. Your first is, "Can I Cosmic?". :colbert:

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There is not mutiplayer now, but its a feature he would like to add later. He said something about adding networking being a huge amount of work and that since he is doing this solo/self-financing, he just doesn't have the ability to get it in the game right now.

He also said that there will not be loot boxes because he doesn't like them. Between that and his comments hating on early access, its almost like he is a person of integrity and who makes games because he likes them.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kheldarn posted:

Trying to throw us off? Nice try! We all know that's your second concern. Your first is, "Can I whale?". :colbert:

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.cfm?read=47302&game=693&ismb=1

First I've heard of an actual attempt to resurrect this. Can't imagine it will be very effective of an attempt though. But it's one last chance to whale out on it!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

nostrata posted:

https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.cfm?read=47302&game=693&ismb=1

First I've heard of an actual attempt to resurrect this. Can't imagine it will be very effective of an attempt though. But it's one last chance to whale out on it!

Well it’s gotten off to a strong start with $180 raised so far.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I want so badly to know who the three backers are

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's a mysterious Australian comic book fan, his wife, and their dog.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Didn't know punchy was married wtf.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Gibbering Madness posted:

What happened to all your MH music videos? I was going to share one with TJQ and brevik but they are taken down :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my wife helped me put up all those costume suggestion threads, we had to post in shifts

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
what is dead may never die

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Erdricks posted:

What happened to all your MH music videos? I was going to share one with TJQ and brevik but they are taken down :(

Cease and desist from disneydick himself

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Upload just the music on soundcloud? Or just reup somewhere else

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

if only u knew a marginally competent lawyer who works for poppers and weed

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
For every dollar you spend resurrecting MH I will spend two to make sure it stays dead.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

if only u knew a marginally competent lawyer who works for poppers and weed

do u?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Saint Freak posted:

For every dollar you spend resurrecting MH I will spend two to make sure it stays dead.

What do you have against my dream to fight an army of dinosaurs in midtown New York with a team of Juggernaut, Rocket Raccoon, and melee build Cyclops?

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Why don't get you soothing vapors to write a nastygram in response informing them about the fair use doctrine.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

esq

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the only esquire snorrence knows is esquire's fall issue with mads mikkelsen on the cover

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I heard they brought back the original Jean Grey in the comics and now I really want to do her sig :(

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Amazing. Thread still alive despite the game being dead.

Who's all playing Monster Hunter?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I'm holding out for the PC port. Also looking forward to seeing if Kingdom Come Deliverance ends up being any good in the meantime, though.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
What is dead cannot die, especially this thread.

Phyresis was... wrong?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I mean, it is a comic book property. If history has taught us anything, there's a 50% chance that it will be back from the dead 5 years later as a horseman of Apocalypse.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I Hope that the glory of the freemarket has landed Asros a good job because of course his principles would not allow him to collect unemployment or anything of the sort.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
New project idea: let's make this thread last longer than the game itself did.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
This game is as dead as Wolverine

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Also holding out for the PC port of Monster Hunter since I don't have any consoles it's on.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Zaodai posted:

I'm holding out for the PC port. Also looking forward to seeing if Kingdom Come Deliverance ends up being any good in the meantime, though.
It won't be.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Probably not surprising, but....

Investigation into Paragon Institute Raises More Than a Few Red Flags

quote:

• Paragon Institute leads to a site called Paragon Academy
  • the Academy has a physical location in Cary, North Carolina
  • the location is a residential neighborhood and can be seen using Google Maps
  • photos depict school kids engaged in educational pursuit, though it's been determined they are slightly altered public versions
  • one link mentioned on the Academy's site mentions Chadwick University, a "diploma mill" and a non-accredited university that was shut down in 2007.
  • Chadwick U was founded by a woman named Maxine Asher, a psychic, who founded another diploma mill that shut down after her death in 2016
  • Paragon Inc's founder is Willis Adkins currently running for Congress in North Carolina
  • Paragon Institute former was known as American Southern University Inc.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Good news everyone! Our money we wasted saving for future updates can be funneled into the new Lady Death kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...rm=Lady%20Death

Don't worry, there is also a naughty edition..

Good Christ how is this already funded..

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ghostlight posted:

It won't be.

I know, odds aren't good. But until it comes out, I can have some kind of vague hope. It's the truest Marvel Heroes experience. "Maybe they won't gently caress it up this time?" even though they always do.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I love how Lady Death somehow hasn't changed at all since the mid 90s, but also the art has gotten slightly worse.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

BabyFur Denny posted:

This game is as dead as Wolverine

Wolverine has already returned in the comics, and apparently has an infinity stone.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

davebo posted:

Wolverine has already returned in the comics, and apparently has an infinity stone.

Good news for the game then!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Just bought a dlc code on ebay from a "mister 69"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

jujojoh posted:

Amazing. Thread still alive despite the game being dead.

Who's all playing Monster Hunter?

tfw you play a game just so you can say you're still playing MH