Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The fightback starts now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:thermidor:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/961965086725279744

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Murder me immediately

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

ThndrShk2k posted:

*Votes to re-open the govt without DACA in january*
"We'll re-open the govt to get DACA done but if it's not done by Feb 9th Mitch will have to feel very bad about himself"

*Votes to prevent another shutdown of the govt on Feb9th without DACA*

"Rand Paul should feel bad for letting the government shut down for 2 whole minutes! Shame!"

"Also we'll work with Mitch to do something about DACA in the next 3-6 weeks, or else he'll have to explain to the DREAMERS why they're being kicked out of their home"

~6 weeks later, Dreamers are deported

"We did all we could but it was meant to be with our glorious republican rulers we agree with. Sorry DREAMERS, please go through the immigration process properly next time"

Best part are all the morons who think that the dems shouldn't shut down the government, but still support the theater of pretending that they will every month. It's essentially "I want the democratic party to be a party that makes me feel good about saying that they will fight for something, without actually fighting for something"

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao I hope pelosi drops dead in front of gulag

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Suck Zone Was Right

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

white sauce posted:

The Suck Zone Was Right

Yes but now they can campaign on "true fiscal responsibility"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Framing DACA as a fight over immigration is stupid anyway. They need to frame it as the USA made a promise to these people and America needs to keep its promises.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/961969194819563521

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

white sauce posted:

The Suck Zone Was Right

again...

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

is the suck zone the yin or the yang to the trump thread?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

is the suck zone the yin or the yang to the trump thread?

Trump zone is for race war and blaming Russia. Suck Zone is for class war and blaming oligarchs.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
suckzone is for CC and WJ posting

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why does it look like this is printed out on battlestar galactica message paper

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zegermans posted:

congress is the last bastion of the worlds supply of dot matrix printers

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

holy poo poo staples still sells dot matrix printers

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can’t believe you all watched for years the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan and can’t see what this is. The Democratic Party is now in guerilla mode meaning they don’t have the power to beat the GOP in open battle. They have to fight where they can and if they can’t win they have to escape and move to different terrain.

The worst thing a guerilla army can do is get caught in an open battle they can’t win and get their army destroyed.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

nerd

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the suck zone: and then they...didn't do it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

I can’t believe you all watched for years the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan and can’t see what this is. The Democratic Party is now in guerilla mode meaning they don’t have the power to beat the GOP in open battle. They have to fight where they can and if they can’t win they have to escape and move to different terrain.

The worst thing a guerilla army can do is get caught in an open battle they can’t win and get their army destroyed.

please source your quotes

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

love to preach about military strategy when i dont even know how a loving vote in the house of representatives works

fits my needs posted:

please source your quotes

d&d thread after i called them idiots for thinking standing still while the republicans score victory after victory was a good idea

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I hate the democrats.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Grondoth posted:

I hate the democrats.

:same:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

democrats are going to be utterly stupefied when the blue wave never comes lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

"but we sold out on everything, how could they not vote for us"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
elder colombian doctor, having spent his whole life in America, gets his teeth bashed out of his skull in broad daylight. standing on the sidewalk, you are a nerdly manlet-thing, and yet cannot stand idly by and allow this atrocity to go unabated.

"If you didn't want this you should have voted for Hillary."

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

A better military comparison would be the guys in Iraq that were so demoralized they surrendered to ISIS without a fight and were rewarded with mass execution shortly after

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Guy Goodbody posted:

:vince:

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I can't believe anyone could watch 8 years of GOP obstruction and still post that

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Raskolnikov38 posted:

democrats are going to be utterly stupefied when the blue wave never comes lmao
going to be hard when the entire wave is deported before the midterms

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Acelerion posted:

I can't believe anyone could watch 8 years of GOP obstruction and still post that

tbf i don't think it's quite right to mock the clinically retarded

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

pelosi spent nine hours virtue signaling lmao

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Welp

RIP Beto O'Rourke... He never scored

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i want a party as ruthless in pursuit of what their base wants as the reublicans are

a lot to ask for i know i know, i should be nice to dems sorry for the breach in decorum

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i want a party as ruthless in pursuit of what their base wants as the reublicans are

a lot to ask for i know i know, i should be nice to dems sorry for the breach in decorum

We're out of stock, would you care for a loser party filled with punk rear end bitches?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

its the only thing I could think of that's that beige and dot matrixy

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Frijolero posted:

Welp

RIP Beto O'Rourke... He never scored

that's the one really loving with my brain, like, more than anyone else on that list

warren, booker, even those pricks in the senate weren't that stupid

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Frijolero posted:

We're out of stock, would you care for a loser party filled with punk rear end bitches?

one please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Guy Goodbody posted:

I can’t believe you all watched for years the situation in zoos and nature preserves and can’t see what this is. The Democratic Party is now in gorilla mode meaning they are walking on their hands and checking each other for ticks. They have to move around their enclosure grunting and making hand gestures to the tourists until their handlers bring them fresh fruit to eat.

The worst thing a gorilla troop can do is look itself in the mirror. They can't recognize their own reflections and will try to fight themselves to death.

• Locked thread