Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

uncle w benefits posted:

He turned down learning a trade because it was 'boring?'

Wait til he finds out that private sector "protective services" is manning a desk for 8-12 hours a day checking badges and signing people in and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I tried to explain all of that to him, but he’s 19, 10 foot tall, and bulletproof. At least he isn’t dating a woman 3 years older than him with 3 kids (none his).

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

The Shep posted:

Says the guy who worked as some kind of golf cart cop for $10/hr

Hey hey hey I made $12/hr.

Don't be putting me on the same level as Branis.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

The Shep posted:

Wait til he finds out that private sector "protective services" is manning a desk for 8-12 hours a day checking badges and signing people in and out.

I didn't even get a desk when I was "guarding" a Mays store(like kmart) in the Mid-Hudson Valley. I was supposed to stand at the entrance in uniform like a greeter but I wasn't supposed to say anything for 8hrs. I didn't get a desk until I got a job guarding a garbage truck garage in Poughkeepsie, NY for a lot of Italians. Both paid 5 bucks an hour in 1988-89. It is BORING AS gently caress. I at least got to take my 13" tv and my 8 bit nintendo into work at the garage.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
What the gently caress is going on here? Its like an alternate universe from Rick and Morty

https://westbrobm.tk/showthread.php?threadid=3837033

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
3 shot dead at Mardi Gras. Where is the NOLA cop? How did that go? Is it common?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Rookie numbers.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
If you have Netflix, The Force is pretty good.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
Is Whip OK? https://www.popville.com/2018/02/park-police-officer-shot-during-a-search-warrant-operation-around-5th-and-kansas-ave-nw/

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

quote:

“A USPP Officer has been shot in the lower extremity during a search warrant in Northwest DC. He was transported to a local hospital and is in stable condition. No active threat to the community and the scene is secure. Press release forthcoming.”

would be really embarrassing if whip got shot in the dick

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Oh man that website. :shittypop:

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

Untagged posted:

Oh man that website. :shittypop:

The only thing worse than PoPVille and the guy who runs it are the people who comment there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db_330510/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=sMokeGsF

Cop gets paid vacation for beating the poo poo out of his gf.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Prevented a potential mass shooter :cheerdoge: you’re welcome

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Woof Blitzer posted:

Prevented a potential mass shooter :cheerdoge: you’re welcome

Decided not to jerk off, huh?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Decided not to jerk off, huh?

Your mother used her rear end instead today

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Mass-casualty event

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hey everybody

well that's all I got

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
This thread is deader than my career, zing

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Doublepost ftw... I have an explorer ride-along today. I hope there’s a pursuit.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Woof Blitzer posted:

Doublepost ftw... I have an explorer ride-along today. I hope there’s a pursuit.

Please don't gently caress the explorer

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Explorer?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Lots of sheriffs have programs for kids called “explorers” which is real similar to scouts

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Woof Blitzer posted:

We've got station intern. I've lost count of how many people have told him to be a firefighter instead of a cop.

Truth

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You know what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRy06k2keA

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Untagged posted:

We've got station intern. I've lost count of how many people have told him to be a firefighter instead of a cop.

Truth

Or...

Ask him who is gonna pull more rear end?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
ugh why don't these forums work

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Dingleberry posted:

Or...

Ask him who is gonna pull more rear end?

Yeah, but the trade off is you are the first responder when someone decides to pop the fentanyl.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Justin Godscock posted:

Yeah, but the trade off is you are the first responder when someone decides to pop the fentanyl.

The rescue squad here generally won't enter a suspected OD or narcotics related call until PD secures the scene first. One of the reasons we all carry narcan.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk0NqQRwjg

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

:stare:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
sweet baby jesus

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Fuckin great hiring standards.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think he just watched end of watch.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

More like the end of his career.

I would hope.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
I know right? He should have just shot the unarmed black youth to death.

AdmiralNeltharion
Feb 23, 2018
The way I see is that American cops are ridiculously trigger-happy with their guns. In my home country (the stinkhole of Vietnam), people trying to brawl and threaten police officers and even motherfucking SWATs with knifes (all armed from head to toe) aren't that uncommon. I never see any officer have to draw their weapon, instead just subjugate the stupid poo poo with his fists and trusty baton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

AdmiralNeltharion posted:

The way I see is that American cops are ridiculously trigger-happy with their guns. In my home country (the stinkhole of Vietnam), people trying to brawl and threaten police officers and even motherfucking SWATs with knifes (all armed from head to toe) aren't that uncommon. I never see any officer have to draw their weapon, instead just subjugate the stupid poo poo with his fists and trusty baton

American cops are scared at all times