Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

The sleeper has awakened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it's amazing that he went from that to ascending 400 tiers of irony and making a racist jack off his own dog

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yinlock posted:

it's amazing that he went from that to ascending 400 tiers of irony and making a racist jack off his own dog

what even is the point of posting here otherwise. imo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/kulturalmarx/status/962136514594402305

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Somewhere, that bitcoiner with the infamous coffee table breathes a sigh of relief for at last being able to say "no, that's that other guy."

Is this the same bitcoiner that was so stupid that the SA bitcoin mocking thread actually began to feel guilty on mocking him, as he was clearly educationally sub normal and didn't understand anything?

Something about getting the rights from Disney to TaleSpin with a petition and finally producing the dark, furry filled vision the source material obviously called out for

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Nebakenezzer posted:

Is this the same bitcoiner that was so stupid that the SA bitcoin mocking thread actually began to feel guilty on mocking him, as he was clearly educationally sub normal and didn't understand anything?

Something about getting the rights from Disney to TaleSpin with a petition and finally producing the dark, furry filled vision the source material obviously called out for
using bitcoin profits to own a movie theater to show 24/7 Talespin and offer over 300 flavors of different soft drinks. Projection would be handled with a dvd player and a home projection system.

Logansryche was not a smart person, and his story is definitely a sad one.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sestze posted:

using bitcoin profits to own a movie theater to show 24/7 Talespin and offer over 300 flavors of different soft drinks. Projection would be handled with a dvd player and a home projection system.

at least he had a beautiful dream to strive for

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You...uhh, you spend a lot of time on that subject, do you?

It’s a beautiful reference to the very first alt-right martyr, who was as addicted to owning himself online as all the rest that came after him

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

It’s a beautiful reference to the very first alt-right martyr, who was as addicted to owning himself online as all the rest that came after him

Ah, my bad.

Nebakenezzer posted:

Nah that was Logansryche, as Yinlock has already mentioned.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/ruskerdax/status/959847322602627072

https://twitter.com/Shatter242/status/962094682388905984

https://twitter.com/Shatter242/status/960040451507040259

https://twitter.com/Shatter242/status/960617827819446272

https://twitter.com/Shatter242/status/948426040942108672

https://twitter.com/Shatter242/status/956747276881309698

:smug:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Chucktesla posted:

Gettin a feeling that college Republicans aren't doing these things and saying 'Free Speech' in good faith
No, I'm sure that our local College Republicans invited Lucian Wintrich and Ben Shapiro in good faith.
[quote="Slugnoid" post="481146876"]
click this tweet if you really want to see. :nws:
Why the gently caress do I click on these things despite clear warnings that I shouldn't?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/DogpatchPress/status/961253655079989249

https://twitter.com/bersl2/status/961267830946713605

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah that was Logansryche, as Yinlock has already mentioned.

that was sestze not me but i will gladly take credit for it

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Yinlock posted:

that was sestze not me but i will gladly take credit for it
sadly, his dream has died, he's just making endless minecraft youtube videos

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bullfrog posted:

I wanna go back to college just to constantly dunk on the few college republicans that remain

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hes not "very first" except documented lol

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Krankenstyle posted:

hes not "very first" except documented lol

Oh for sure, I just mean that he really presaged this whole shitshow by just a year or two

Related: on Okc I saw a girl who had a bunch of Elliot Roger fan stuff, “a real human bean”, links to his vids, ect. I messaged her to ask if she actually meant all of it and she earnestly replied that yes, she was sincere, and that he was the champion who “kicked off the beta uprising”

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Oh for sure, I just mean that he really presaged this whole shitshow by just a year or two

Related: on Okc I saw a girl who had a bunch of Elliot Roger fan stuff, “a real human bean”, links to his vids, ect. I messaged her to ask if she actually meant all of it and she earnestly replied that yes, she was sincere, and that he was the champion who “kicked off the beta uprising”

Did you confirm it was actually a girl and not some incel dude trying to set up a bait account?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i lolled at this and someone said they could doxx my twitter or something

i dont even know who my twitter is

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

fuc did the betas rise up? i guess thats why its been kindof a mess to get to the front desk at the deli...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sestze posted:

sadly, his dream has died, he's just making endless minecraft youtube videos

better 2 have luved and lost

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lmfao literally on fox news

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Waffle House posted:

lmfao literally on fox news

the right were going to run with this but quickly became afraid when he just said "yeah i will literally drown you, fight me coward" instead of making a 7 page apology

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sestze posted:

Of all the disney cartoons from that era, he goes with tailspin ?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah the implication was clearly that this was a hypothetical situation he'd never yet dealt with. Can't imagine why...

You...uhh, you spend a lot of time on that subject, do you?

It's an Elliot Rogers post about his dick

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sestze posted:

This dude is from my neck of the woods to the point where I knew what theater he wanted to buy

Every so often I wonder if one of the mutants I'm dealing with is him

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
My favorite Bitcoin moron is lukejr and his fake math and his poor abused children who will grow up literally not understanding how numbers work because their dad taught them some insane poo poo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Kurtofan posted:

Tailspin is one of those shows that languished in the disney vault forever iirc, dunno if they actually released it on DVD. The fans get... attached as a result.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Krankenstyle posted:

i lolled at this and someone said they could doxx my twitter or something

i dont even know who my twitter is

Are you saying that you laughed at it in real life, and some dork said they could doxx your twitter?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no, I hope someone doesn't doxx my Twitter, Brutalist McDonalds.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kurtofan posted:

i use to love that show growing up as a kid(not a furry) but looking back on it now it was a massively pro-libertarian cartoon and also pretty loving sexist as well since all baloo does is bitch about the woman that owns the debt on his plane while she feels she is justified in humiliating and working him to death because she owns the debt on his plane while thinking she’s going to bootstrap herself into being a billionaire but won’t because the actual billionaires crush her dreams nonstop

on second though that’s pretty anti-capitalist :thunk:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Gringostar posted:

i use to love that show growing up as a kid(not a furry) but looking back on it now it was a massively pro-libertarian cartoon and also pretty loving sexist as well since all baloo does is bitch about the woman that owns the debt on his plane while she feels she is justified in humiliating and working him to death because she owns the debt on his plane while thinking she’s going to bootstrap herself into being a billionaire but won’t because the actual billionaires crush her dreams nonstop

on second though that’s pretty anti-capitalist :thunk:

Baloo and Rebecca kinda deserve each other at times. (doesn't help that sometimes they're written as a total manchild/huge jerk while other times are more reasonable. They didn't really do much continuity or personality consistency back then in cartoons or even most shows)

The actual depiction of communist countries is downright racist tho, the episode with the pandas actually got pulled from syndication.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

how in the gently caress do you people remember specific details about loving tailspin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Tailspin was the closest we ever got to a Crimson Skies tv show.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
tailspin was boring af

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

how in the gently caress do you people remember specific details about loving tailspin

I vaguely remember it being on tv right after I would get home from school, a lot of kids probably watched it in that time period between getting home from school and parents getting home from work

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Why was it specifically Baloo the bear piloting an airplane?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Why was it specifically Baloo the bear piloting an airplane?

Marketing tie in with Jungle Book on VHS.

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/status/961612789390462976

Why can't these guys stop self-owning?

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
My god, for having such a high-flying premise, talespin is some cheapass poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
“Facts don’t care about your feelings” is just the long boring version of “The truth hurts”.