Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Eggtropy Slam - $6.66 ONLY AT DENNYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

At the beginning of time, the Cosmic Hen laid a speckled egg. When the egg cracked open the shell became the heavens, the goo spread out to form the sea, and the yolk became the earth. This is how all things began. At the far end of time, there lies the great Scramble and the end of all things.

Why did the Cosmic Chicken cross the road? To create the entire unthinkable immensity of time and space.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

sebmojo posted:

Why did the Cosmic Chicken cross the road? To create the entire unthinkable immensity of time and space.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Eggtropy Slam - $6.66 ONLY AT DENNYS

Blood Moon Over My Hammy

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Hit in the head and now I think I'm the egg thief from spyro

DavidAlltheTime

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Hit in the head and now I think I'm the egg thief from spyro

....you give love a bad name.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

DavidAlltheTime posted:

....you give love a bad name.

6.66/10

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Blood Moon Over My Hammy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

DavidAlltheTime

I helped someone steal some burgers last night.
I guess you could say I'm the..............

hamburglar helper.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

An alternate universe where a big scandal didn't happen at the Watergate, it happened at a Whataburger.

So when some footballs are underinflated, it's Deflataburger.

When Seattle's basketball team moves to Oklahoma City, the fiasco is called Sonicsaburger

When a bunch of people were really awful instead of just enjoying some fun video games, it was called Gameraburger AKA Kaiju-Sammy

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Broken open by the informant, Purple Grimace

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"I'm not in a pickle" Richard Nixon famously declared only a few days before resigning in disgrace.

alnilam

lol

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"elton john got it wrong. it turns out you really can, but you have to start out with an empty wine bottle, an unopened bottle of whisky, and a funnel."
-- an unnamed honky cat on condition of anonymity, s02e11 "song scandals"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

A boat full of sirens, laughing as they do laps around a small island full of shipwrecked sailors.

vanisher

Twenty Four posted:

A boat full of sirens, laughing as they do laps around a small island full of shipwrecked sailors.

Then they crash into a rock and their boat sinks, stranding them as well.

*benny hill music plays as sailors chase rescuers*

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Then they crash into a rock and their boat sinks, stranding them as well.

*benny hill music plays as sailors chase rescuers*

circe appears and waves her wand. the sailors are transformed into puppies. resume benny hill music as the sirens chase the puppies.

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Local Father, Son Die of Crust Poisoning

Dayton, OH- Darryl Hannah, 43, thought he'd been doing all the right things when it came to his son's sandwich crusts. He would cut them off and eat them himself so as not to see them wasted. Unfortunately for Darryl, the body is only able to process crust in conjunction with bread. Darryl was building up a soon to be lethal dose of crust in his gallbladder.

On the morning of Friday, February 16, 2018 Darryl Hannah prepared his son Lenny's (9) lunch as he had done for the past 4 years of Lenny's primary school education. But this would be the last time. As Lenny donned his backpack and sauntered towards the front door, his father munched absentmindedly on the leftover crust before keeling over, dead.

Hearing a clatter from the kitchen, Lenny turned to find the corpse that was once his father. Overcome with grief Lenny took a bite of the crust himself and followed his father. For poor Lenny had never developed a tolerance for crust .

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I like that, like weird myths or benign habits that actually hurt/kill you...

Local apple farmer dies in cart wreck, medical personnel unable to reach him

Child seen running with scissors tazed by police

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hugh Malone posted:

I like that, like weird myths or benign habits that actually hurt/kill you...

Local apple farmer dies in cart wreck, medical personnel unable to reach him

Child seen running with scissors tazed by police

Fertility doc: "not every embryo will take, so we recommend implanting extras in addition to the customary +1, because last one in is a rotten egg"

Koishi Komeiji

doctor: ..and here you can see where the spinal column is cracked causing paralysis below the waistline. I'm afraid your mother will never walk again.
son: But doctor she was healthy. How could her back just break like that?
doctor Have you been stepping on a lot of sidewalk cracks lately?
son: :aaa:

vanisher

Hi I'm calling about the car?

Me: huh? I made a dating ad...

What? No, the 1985 Ford Ranger?

Me: not this again, I'm a 'Fjord Ranger'

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Not to get too political, but it is President's Day and I wanna give a shout out to my fave pres, President Dooglar. Dooglar is mostly remembered for installing a water slide from the top of the white house down to the backyard lawn and for his short lived amendment to the Constitution: "To all others, be cool, and everybody in the pool!"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Disfigured in a North Korean wiffle ball tournament, Tex Loine lost it all: three toes on his left foot, his wife Shirline, and his job as Roving Shitkicker for the CIA. Under pressure from the Russians, the Chinese, and the Wiffle Ball Council, Uncle Sam had packed ole Tex up and sent him airmail to a tiny island in the French Antipodes.

There are probably worse places than San Burbano for a newly divorced exile. Perhaps a whale’s rear end in a top hat or a warehouse full of dead cats. Otherwise this was about as low as you can go. There was nothing here but giant clams and unfinished hotels, and both for the same reason: San Burbano was a tropical paradise conveniently located 30 miles east of the world’s fourth largest uranium mine.

After six months of clam steak, French beer, and LSD, Tex had had all the relaxing he could handle. He couldn’t dance on the big stage anymore, but he’d either find some action soon or hang himself. Injuries or no he was still

quote:

Tex Loine, Shitkicker Emeritus

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:staredog: its beuatiful

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A profile in sadness: the cartoon voice actor who can't get roles, because their best voices are all offensive stereotypes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Kthulhu5000 posted:

A profile in sadness: the cartoon voice actor who can't get roles, because their best voices are all offensive stereotypes.

Sadder: this minus the cartoon voice actor part.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
well, i was wrong. not only was today NOT pajama day at work like my new coworkers told me but the boss told me that there's no such thing as pajama day at this company.

i was so embarrassed that i forgot to ask if tomorrow is actually cowboy day so i'm gonna get in early tomorrow and keep that costume in the car just in case

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

well, i was wrong. not only was today NOT pajama day at work like my new coworkers told me but the boss told me that there's no such thing as pajama day at this company.

i was so embarrassed that i forgot to ask if tomorrow is actually cowboy day so i'm gonna get in early tomorrow and keep that costume in the car just in case

I'd recommend keeping your regular work clothes in your car too and scoping the scene out naked.

Then you can just put on the appropriate attire afterwards so you don't run the risk of wasting time getting dressed, changing out, then redressed again.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Twenty Four posted:

I'd recommend keeping your regular work clothes in your car too and scoping the scene out naked.

Then you can just put on the appropriate attire afterwards so you don't run the risk of wasting time getting dressed, changing out, then redressed again.

Also it's better to appear under dressed than over dressed.

Twenty Four

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Also it's better to appear under dressed than over dressed.

True! Plus they say "Dress for the job you want, not the one you have" and what if you want to be a stripper?

redm

sweet beans are made of grease

who had a brine to fricassee

sig by Manifisto

alnilam

redm posted:

sweet beans are made of grease

who had a brine to fricassee

I've eaten more than seven peas

wearing a lampshade

Taking a poop so loud that the American in the next couple stalls over compulsively begins to write a national anthem

redm

alnilam posted:

I've eaten more than seven peas

everybodys cookin with charcoal

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

albany academy posted:

Taking a poop so loud that the American in the next couple stalls over compulsively begins to write a national anthem

ty nesamdoom!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A thread for brainstorming posts in this thread.

Like okay, I know I want it to be about dogs, but maybe also weed. Hopefully I can figure out a way to fit my trip to the haunted Dennys.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Moons over my high dog.

Koishi Komeiji

A thread for when you want to brainstorm in the brainstorm thread but can't think of anything yet so yobs can post stuff like "uuuuhhhhh" "uuuummmmm" "what if I.........uhhhh" etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

A thread for when you want to brainstorm in the brainstorm thread but can't think of anything yet so yobs can post stuff like "uuuuhhhhh" "uuuummmmm" "what if I.........uhhhh" etc.

the scene where wayne is like "wait a minute! ...no... wait a minute!! ...no... " trying to think of a way to get back cassandra