Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

lmao took me a few loops to realize its the same cat every time. Instincts carry no information about wood veneer

:wrong:

One is a white cat with a black spot. You can also see it at the bottom of one of the other shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/962038137651425280

Someone reset the "Days Since A Republican Had To Quit Because He Probably Did The Thing He Campaigned Against" sign to 0.

idgi, he already achieved his goals when the prostitutes had to sleep with him

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Memento posted:

Someone reset the "Days Since A Republican Had To Quit Because He Probably Did The Thing He Campaigned Against" sign to 0.

oh jeeze the lady in question is...no thanks

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LifeSunDeath posted:

Don't do this.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

goatsestretchgoals posted:

way more effective if he hadnt been boxed in by 2x douchebromobiles

my first response was to just start breaking bro windows until i saw the lines

e: also one of their lifted idiot friends stuck around to film it. yeah that guy who parked across 2 spots is a moron, but the correct answer is a vigorous door opening followed by 'oh darn'
The white one is a dick because he's also parking over the line. Really the red one would be enough to make the rear end in a top hat climb over from the passenger side.

LifeSunDeath posted:

C'mon dude, beggars can't be choosers.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Glad to know we got a connoisseur of Utah-based prostitutes here, apparently. Thanks for the insights on what makes your junk happy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Memento posted:

Right now in Australia there's a huge scandal going on with the Deputy Prime Minister, a conservative who campaigned against marriage equality on a platform of "sanctity of marriage", having his affair with a staffer brought to life after he got her pregnant.

His wife and adult children aren't too happy, with one daughter getting ratshit drunk on election day, stealing his campaign car and driving around his electorate using the loudspeaker to tell everyone just what she thought of her dad.

And it turns out he got his mistress no less than two cushy government jobs with other politicians in his party and spent six months shacking up with her in a luxury apartment which had been paid for by a donor and upgraded with government money.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Don't do this.

I think he just meant it's a relative of his.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Right now in Australia there's a huge scandal going on with the Deputy Prime Minister, a conservative who campaigned against marriage equality on a platform of "sanctity of marriage", having his affair with a staffer brought to life after he got her pregnant.

His wife and adult children aren't too happy, with one daughter getting ratshit drunk on election day, stealing his campaign car and driving around his electorate using the loudspeaker to tell everyone just what she thought of her dad.

And it turns out he got his mistress no less than two cushy government jobs with other politicians in his party and spent six months shacking up with her in a luxury apartment which had been paid for by a donor and upgraded with government money.

And he's gonna face no consequences whatsoever because the government can't afford to lose a single seat or they risk losing their majority.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

I think he just meant it's a relative of his.
Why would that stop him? Unless it's his wife I guess.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Teddybear posted:

Glad to know we got a connoisseur of Utah-based prostitutes here, apparently. Thanks for the insights on what makes your junk happy.

stay safe, white knight

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

LifeSunDeath posted:

stay safe, white knight

You done a stupid. Accept it and move on with your life.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

You'll always remember your first Tennessee Trombone. :unsmith:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

stay safe, white knight

As time goes on this thread seems to generate its own content more and more

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

LifeSunDeath posted:

stay safe, white knight

put the shovel down, youve dug deep enough

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Calling people ugly is not classy. SA has gotten quite woke in its old age, so please be considerate.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
When your reaction to "vehemently anti-prostitution politician gets caught with prostitute" is "yeah but was she hot?" the problem may be with you.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Judging people by their looks is regressive and bad, yes. Ableism is discriminatory. In an ideal society, people can change their physical bodies at will, and there is nothing but pure spirit by which we are judged, and the judge is an AI capable of scanning your brain and simulating your life and all the possible paths it could have taken.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

doverhog posted:

Judging people by their looks is regressive and bad, yes. Ableism is discriminatory. In an ideal society, people can change their physical bodies at will, and there is nothing but pure spirit by which we are judged, and the judge is an AI capable of scanning your brain and simulating your life and all the possible paths it could have taken.

There is but one path.

Determinism is the truth.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I'm glad that guy got punched because he is a circumcision advocate

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JesustheDarkLord posted:

So this is how we're segueing into the Silent Hill Circumcision Madness?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Judging a penis by the way it looks is regressive.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Yeah, but the kid likes pineapple on pizza.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sunswipe posted:

That's just bad parenting.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sunswipe posted:

ANyone who doesn't like pineapple on pizza deserves to be punched

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

ANyone who doesn't like pineapple on pizza deserves to be punched

I'll take those punches with pride

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah but is a chilli dog with beans a sandwich

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Slime posted:

Depends on if the dog is circumcised or not.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Post schad, you bungholes

https://i.imgur.com/BMoJA8W.gifv

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Weatherman posted:

Depends on if the dog is circumcised or not.

Either way you shouldn't tip.

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Slime posted:

That's a stew.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TontoCorazon posted:

I'll take those punches with pride

You must really like the taste of your own victory wine

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I don't really understand what they were going for there but I appreciate the gusto.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I like the hand reaching out to comfort the untouched kid in green.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So this is how we're segueing into the Silent Hill Circumcision Madness?

This is a pro-click for anyone who hasn't read it before. It's someone who has edit-rights on the Silent Hill wiki going crazy about circumcision conspiracy theories... on the Silent Hill wiki.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Kurieg posted:

This is a pro-click for anyone who hasn't read it before. It's someone who has edit-rights on the Silent Hill wiki going crazy about circumcision conspiracy theories... on the Silent Hill wiki.

It wasn't just that, it was the actual administrator of the wiki, iirc. They had to petition Wikia to actually get him removed.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Inescapable Duck posted:

It wasn't just that, it was the actual administrator of the wiki, iirc. They had to petition Wikia to actually get him removed.
Amazing.

https://twitter.com/JeremyBlaustein/status/676566794836959232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Kurieg posted:

Inescapable Duck posted:

And he starts flipping out to other moderators about it as well, to the point of interrogating one of the other moderators if she circumcised her own son. The whole thing is a fascinating journey into the paranoid mental breakdown of someone who can't get over his own dick being chopped.