Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

america is already great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i wish i was the fat koch failson right now so i could bankroll your elections like a real plutocrat

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i might roll with you to the county convention if it means i can help push the party to uphold corbyn-jam man thought as official doctrine.

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

i also got my billboard paperwork done and it should be going up starting monday. here's a link to whats running on the first week. i was sick when i made it so it isn't too hot, im planning on having something else by weeks 2 or 3: https://imgur.com/a/5BPPU

im currently in the process of booking a horse for a photoshoot with a real photographer. yes im going to ride the horse with a bong and a really big gun
ok i'm sold where's the donate link again?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

slouch posted:

im alive in fact i feel completely better. went to the county democrats meeting yesterday, talked to the same people who are at literally every single event every time. more importantly, got some information on the denton county democratic convention. im going to be trying my best to volunteer and be very present at that event. if you are interested in helping DSA and leftist types take over the DNC these kinds of events are the ones you should go to. people will be voting on resolutions to send to the state party and deciding who will represent the county at the state convention. ill give more information on this as i get it

i also got my billboard paperwork done and it should be going up starting monday. here's a link to whats running on the first week. i was sick when i made it so it isn't too hot, im planning on having something else by weeks 2 or 3: https://imgur.com/a/5BPPU

im currently in the process of booking a horse for a photoshoot with a real photographer. yes im going to ride the horse with a bong and a really big gun

holy poo poo this billboard is incredible

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

:five:

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

this is the billboard content i crave

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I paid for this billboard and I demand to see photos of it in the wild

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

show us the pants, slouch

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
:ck5:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what was the turnout in the last dem primary?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:nfpa:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sojenus posted:

this is the billboard content i crave

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

slouch posted:

you might want to talk to a lawyer to make sure this isn't committing a felony, i'm not sure if paraphernalia falls afoul of federal law

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Also, what kind of gun? AK-74?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

Also, what kind of gun? AK-74?

i don't think i have access to an AK so probably the silenced AR15 or one of my fathers fancy shotguns

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

i don't think i have access to an AK so probably the silenced AR15 or one of my fathers fancy shotguns

How much is an ak round your neck of the woods

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Will the billboard have the jpeg artifacts

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Just spend all your donations on cool guns and write them off as campaign expenses

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

ajkalan posted:

Will the billboard have the jpeg artifacts

yes jpg was the required file format

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

slouch posted:

like just make that the forum title already what are we even doing. C-SPAM: yes im going to ride the horse with a bong and a really big gun

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Now that i think about it, that billboard jpeg is most awesome if texas has open primaries

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

your general election tv ad should be a mimicry of rick perry's bizarre 2012 ad where he denounces obama's radical gay agenda except you denouncing tan parker's radical anti-weed agenda

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
enjoy it bitch

also yeah i want to be in yr delegation for the denton dem confrerence or whatever when/where is that please text me

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ak's are overpriced in the american market, unless he finds an individual willing to sell for cheap he's better off with good ol fashioned shotgun

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Old bolt actions are pretty cheap at the redneck gun store in Denton

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

ScrubLeague posted:

more like spraytan parker

more like pastey parker

beige parker

pink parker

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

slouch posted:

other than that just watching other dems argue online about whether or not the Kennedy kid should be the Future of the Democratic Party.

Also also that guy is an anti-vaxxer and that is some dumbass poo poo to be into

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Now that i think about it, that billboard jpeg is most awesome if texas has open primaries

we do, but if you vote in one party's primary you can't vote in the other's. dems want a lot of primary voters this year so we can get $$$ from the national party in November.

the main thing i want to accomplish with the ad is reminding people to vote in the election. there hasn't been a ton of attention paid to these primaries so just having messaging present letting people know that something's going on in March will be helpful.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

I keep getting confused by the fact that this thread and the sex pest thread both have GOON PROJECT at the start, and being briefly alarmed that some terrible revelation has come out about Mr dick wolf.

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice
You've been given another 69 dollars, please use it wisely, or funnily

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
3 weeks left until the primary

remember, if you win, i'll max out the laffs i'm allowed to donate
prolly in $694.20 tranches

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Billboard update op

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

3 weeks left until the primary

remember, if you win, i'll max out the laffs i'm allowed to donate
prolly in $694.20 tranches

Are you specifically trying to obfuscate it because if not you really gotta go with the much clearer $420.69

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

reignonyourparade posted:

Are you specifically trying to obfuscate it because if not you really gotta go with the much clearer $420.69

gently caress, it is so much clearer

i'll do 420.69 every week for 4 weeks, ok

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
As a shitposter running for office, how do you feel about the NYT decision to fire someone for being a shitposter?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
please do not conflate the noble tradition of shitposting with online racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

please do not conflate the noble tradition of shitposting with online racism

• Locked thread