Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

Brand is still very good in low elo (basically silver and down) where no one knows how to dodge anything.

Yeah tbh you just walk up behind a dying creep and push W when the enemy ADC is stepping into their max auto range and you hit like 90%+ of them, it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
He got a pretty good buff in 8.1 and has been a pretty solid mid-laner at whatever elo since then, he does even more late game damage now.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

He's pretty solid if unexceptional in mid, but you can say that about a whole slew of midlaners in the current meta. I'd say mid's biggest problem right now is that it has a surfeit of god-tier champs that haven't had sufficient power sawed off of them yet, which means you either play something non-meta and have an uncomfortable time getting shoved into your tower nonstop in most of your games, or you play a meta champ and drive yourself insane playing Farming Simulator 2018.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Just play Mundo and run at everyone, throw your meat at them. Mid problems solved.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Love slowing people with my meat.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

smashed through p1 and d5. Those plat 2s were really holding me back.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
P2/P1 is legit the hardest tied to climb I think

It’s where all the people who buy D5 boosts drop down to and where most lovely one trick Nami e-girls spend 98% of the season

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Methanar posted:

Lol

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Methanar posted:

i like how you can tell that everyone focuses you mercilessly on Karthus but you still win the games.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Because they all build armor only

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Hey sorry to all the goons I played with last night for leaving so abruptly. I woke up my gf and she scolded me for keeping her up on a work night lol.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm not holding my breath too badly, but Stopwatch's arming time is up to 8 minutes on the PBE. Really, really hoping it stays there. I think 8 minutes is perfect for every lane.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Vermain posted:

I'm not holding my breath too badly, but Stopwatch's arming time is up to 8 minutes on the PBE. Really, really hoping it stays there. I think 8 minutes is perfect for every lane.

I guess they don't want people stopwatching the first ults anymore.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Still not enough of a nerf. Also make it so that using it consumes it and you get no discount on GA.

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi
I don't think i've ever seen a MOBA character as radiantly sensual as Evelynn.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Nightgull posted:

Uh hello, Taric is in this very game

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

or a fucking nazi

RealFoxy posted:

Uh hello, Taric is in this very game

His pink skin comes close, I’ll give you that. Unfortunately I’m not gay.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Nightgull posted:

the genre is called "hon-clone" and blitzcrank exists. reported.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

does anyone have the old kingcobweb "how to play support miss fortune" video

Namesearch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_deR7ORzo&t=26s

I made this literally after the first game that it was used in Worlds. Since then I've played it a few times in norms and absolutely run over bad players with it

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Hoo, mama. Check out these Baron/Elder buffs on the PBE:

https://twitter.com/RiotAether/status/963607377000914944

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Vermain posted:

Hoo, mama. Check out these Baron/Elder buffs on the PBE:

https://twitter.com/RiotAether/status/963607377000914944

jesus christ

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

They really want games to end faster.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Any meta where Vayne is functionally useless is, to me, a good meta, so I approve 100% of these changes.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
More about making sure the game does not go past that second elder dragon or baron.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It’s more of a competitive change since teams are afraid to do loving anything after 50 minutes and will regularly just flat out refuse to leave base if they have inhibs down

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
It's really not going to effect the majority of games which should be ended by 20-30 minutes.

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Why come my ADC always gotta be someone bad like Lucian or Cait or Ez. Like just pick the good ones. Pick the ones to make you win!!

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Ez has a 50% win rate and the other two are fine. Don’t suck

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Lucian is like second lowest win rate next to freshly nerfed Kog and Cait and Ez are barely pushing 50% (all on champion.gg)

Also I didn't say I wasn't winning these games anyways 😎

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Cait is hella strong right now if you're not a moron.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That's a dumb thing to say because even people into high diamond are idiots.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

They really want games to end faster.

I'm okay with it.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Methanar posted:

jesus christ

Jungler requirements pre-patch:
  • map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

Jungler requirements post-patch:
  • map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

The Mash posted:

• map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

• map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

• Being a farming jungler like nunu, sej, shyv, or zac so that you are a level above the other jungler

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

That's a dumb thing to say because even people into high diamond are idiots.

i literally have never seen a level of play that does not have morons in it, and some times occasionally usually i am the moron, but the only hope is korean challenger

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

or a fucking nazi
Looking forward to trying Nunu, Hecarim, Rammus, and Rumble out of this week’s free champs. Is anyone particularly in love with any of these guys and could give me some pointers. I’ve only seen Nunu and Rammus in action - the yeti seems to be all about stealing jungle camps while Rammus is just going fast and being tanky.

I also got stomped by a Kennen in top lane a few games back, he seems neat and Weaver but with teamfights is extremely my poo poo.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Ekko is the closest LoL has to Weaver

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

The Mash posted:

• map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

• map awareness
  • vision control
  • mechanics
  • shot-calling
  • smite-timing

Honestly this is a change for proplay, and in proplay if the enemy jungler is even able to get into the pit your team is doing some desperation play or has hosed up.

Basically just have a malzahar to suppress them or an alistar to kick them out

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Nightgull posted:

Looking forward to trying Nunu, Hecarim, Rammus, and Rumble out of this week’s free champs. Is anyone particularly in love with any of these guys and could give me some pointers. I’ve only seen Nunu and Rammus in action - the yeti seems to be all about stealing jungle camps while Rammus is just going fast and being tanky.

I also got stomped by a Kennen in top lane a few games back, he seems neat and Weaver but with teamfights is extremely my poo poo.

hecarim is fantastic and in my forever top 3 best league champions, rumble is a tricky character to play but a lane bully based around carefully managing cooldowns, nunu is a butt head gently caress lord, and rammus is a pretty straight forward tank jungler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Nightgull posted:

If you ain’t sleeping you ll try my boy rammus aka “the boy wonder” aka big juicy balls aka Duran Duran