Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

I made this one. I'm real proud of it

Its hard to see on a light colored background though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

vanisher posted:

I made this one. I'm real proud of it

Its hard to see on a light colored background though

thats a good dog

i made this

gif

feelin cute, lookin cute..channelling moby's energy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

We are all made of sharts.

Robot Made of Meat

BYOB images aren't spinning.

I never want to see an image again. :pout:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
hope everybody is going to have a good Valentine's day

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

Unless G0M answers my PM and puts our Valentine's cards up, I plan on writing angry sci-fi and working out furiously in the snow. Maybe do some screaming by the pond. We'll see.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

unless goons be my valentine

then no

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Pizza place nearabouts used to bake a lil bun in the middle of the pizza pie that would keep the lid away. My sister and I had ferocious fights over that baked ball.

Jaded Burnout

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

When I get back to civilization I'm trying this. Do places offer it on pizza or do I need to spend 85 cents on a can and add it myself?

In the England? Everywhere does. In the America? Nowhere I saw.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Happy Valentine's Day, by Danny & The Nightmares

take the moon

by sebmojo
that video is not available, much like my cold gay heart on valentines day

punchymcpunch

Jaded Burnout posted:

This is why we end up with "life hacks" about putting toasters on their side to do cheese on toast.

extremely tech bro voice: were disrupting the frying pan

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
Happy Valentine's Day hope
you have somebody , even a small animal like a bird to give you affection on this day of love and sharing of candy

----------------

alnilam

My wife is working a 24 today but we don't really care about v day we have plenty of love every other day :)

I hope that ppl have a nice day tho!
love you're famil
love you're friens

wearing a lampshade

S/O to all my yobbers posting from the work pooping station :pray:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

also love yourself, as the legendary RuPaul says, "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

albany academy posted:

at work I just found out that the girl's restrooms have 4 stalls to the men's 2 stalls. Multiple times per week I have to travel to 2 or 3 different bathrooms to find an open stall so that I can man the pooping station.

I am 100% in sympatico w admin here:

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/962869686219214848

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

Happy Valentine's Day hope
you have somebody , even a small animal like a bird to give you affection on this day of love and sharing of candy

even the affection of a squirrel frolf caddy might be enough to get you through the day

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

albany academy posted:

hell ya

funmanguy

What time is it?
I prefer pooping from the posting station.

wearing a lampshade

Jolo posted:

at work I just found out that the girl's restrooms have 4 stalls to the men's 2 stalls. Multiple times per week I have to travel to 2 or 3 different bathrooms to find an open stall so that I can man the pooping station.

I am 100% in sympatico w admin here:

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/962869686219214848

I use the bathrooms that are reserved for guests only, they're nicer and private. It's also somehow pretty satisfying knowing that I might have some part to play in the repeated emails to the whole company about how they're supposed to be for guests only.

alnilam

I saw the movie ghost last night for the first time, it's good

alnilam

I can't see Patrick Swayze without thinking of his deep respect for Chris Farley's erotic dancing skills lol

Jolo

alnilam posted:

I can't see Patrick Swayze without thinking of his deep respect for Chris Farley's erotic dancing skills lol

such a classic bit!

punchymcpunch

alnilam posted:

I saw the movie ghost last night for the first time, it's good

what films did the movie ghost recommend?

alnilam

punchymcpunch posted:

what films did the movie ghost recommend?

lol
I don't have a good counter-joke

alnilam

you can't just take the ability to counter someone's jokes for granite

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

albany academy posted:

I use the bathrooms that are reserved for guests only, they're nicer and private. It's also somehow pretty satisfying knowing that I might have some part to play in the repeated emails to the whole company about how they're supposed to be for guests only.
Seems reasonable, you don't live at work, and you are there, that makes you a guest.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
i think a pleasant bathroom experience should be a right , not a privilege !

----------------

punchymcpunch

my favourite joke about takin a poo poo

no settle down please, please let me speak

my favourite joke about takin a poo poo was on this sitcom where someones in hell and someone else says "i gotta go take a poo poo. want me to grab one for you too?" im not gonna say what show it was cos its a spoiler

vanisher

punchymcpunch posted:

my favourite joke about takin a poo poo

no settle down please, please let me speak

my favourite joke about takin a poo poo was on this sitcom where someones in hell and someone else says "i gotta go take a poo poo. want me to grab one for you too?" im not gonna say what show it was cos its a spoiler

Rugrats

alnilam

lol

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
bidets are very good inventions and I hope in the future they are on all toilets

----------------

alnilam

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

bidets are very good inventions and I hope in the future they are on all toilets

:hai:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Why aren't the images spinning????!!!!!!

alnilam

rotate you're monitor?

Jaded Burnout

The spin code has been taken out of byob.css it seems

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

The spin code has been taken out of byob.css it seems

:gonk:

alnilam

Okay i was going to make jokes but since internet detectivery has revealed the truth

zdr removed it randomly one day because he thought there was popular desire to remove it, i guess from qcs posts..., neither duckie nor i asked him to we were going to leave it as is. anyway if people really miss it a lot we can ask him to put it back it's probably not too hard

ZDR's heart was in the right place! please appreciate that on this the valentine day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I wish I knew anything about web development so I could write an extension that made images spin on every web page.