Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
The club ain't the best place to find love so Tinder is where I go. I'm a slut and I run this town. I seem normal but I had a lot of bad stuff happen to me as a kid. I need someone to fix me. The way I'm crazy also makes me very nasty in the bedroom. Within reason. I'm ok with seeing bite marks. Ever heard of a French Tickler? I'm a werewolf, I come out at night. No screaming 😘. The Office. I'm only in town for two hours. Married man just looking 4 friends here. My company is paying for my hotel. Get your drat hands on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Know Such Peace posted:

The boys referencing something sensitive too soon and then immediately changing the subject is my favorite part of HH.

see: this newest episode where there was a dustin martian reference with everyone laughing real hard, then a pause and a complete change of subject

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

see: this newest episode where there was a dustin martian reference with everyone laughing real hard, then a pause and a complete change of subject

https://twitter.com/DustinMartian/status/961292066272657409?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

I thought his friends were taking away his Twitter? Cuz they need to ASAP

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

tenderjerk posted:

The club ain't the best place to find love so Tinder is where I go. I'm a slut and I run this town. I seem normal but I had a lot of bad stuff happen to me as a kid. I need someone to fix me. The way I'm crazy also makes me very nasty in the bedroom. Within reason. I'm ok with seeing bite marks. Ever heard of a French Tickler? I'm a werewolf, I come out at night. No screaming 😘. The Office. I'm only in town for two hours. Married man just looking 4 friends here. My company is paying for my hotel. Get your drat hands on me.

Cheers, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Dr. Phil, The Beatles, hotdog hamburger, Spider-man comics, animals, Star Wars, rainy days, ...gum?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Franchescanado posted:

I thought his friends were taking away his Twitter? Cuz they need to ASAP

His who?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Know Such Peace posted:

The boys referencing something sensitive too soon and then immediately changing the subject is my favorite part of HH.

i'm a big fan of the "talk about how said referencing has cost them work" moments which happen once or twice a year

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
100% agree.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Chef Kevin spending a decent chunk of his day defending the boys to advertisers ftw

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The amount of time they give kevin in HH is very strange to me

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I like Kevin. He "gets" the game, he plays along well, he's occasionally funny on his own, and if the boys don't like where he's taking something they have no problem denying his premise and walking all over him like a doormat.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
It's very funny that Kevin's sister played their parents the "Spread for Kevin" song.

Also funny how Scott Aukerman now refers to him as "Chef Kevin" on CBB, but the one time "Engineer Cody [blank]" came up on HH it was immediately shut down with "That is not canon on our show."

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I heard Chef Kevin was already a Earwolf thing before HH but that might be a lie.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Vhak lord of hate posted:

I heard Chef Kevin was already a Earwolf thing before HH but that might be a lie.

He's pretty popular on Who Charted?. Shows up all the time, gets his own segment.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I haven't listened to Who Charted in whoever but didn't Howard call all the engineers weird nicknames like "Mustard" or "Rock Hand" or poo poo like that?

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Brett is 'Stard. He makes batches of mustard at home as a hobby.

Cody is Ram Hand. I don't remember why.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Cuz Cody always had a wrist brace on from various crustpunk injuries. So howard deduced he hurt it ramming so many ladies with it.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Hollywood Handbook Pro is incredibly worth the "for some reason Howl app still gives me free premium content" price

But seriously I'd probably end up paying for HH Pro and Teacher's Lounge ne-wayz

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Ku-Ku and the Clem-dawg dropped another classic today, the streak continues.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I learn all my showbiz news from HH, Hayes' Hermanos Brothers show has floundered?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

Ku-Ku and the Clem-dawg dropped another classic today, the streak continues.
The Blue Apron commercial was amazing, HH is the only podcast that i dont skip the ads on.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

kulap seemed so excited to gaslight someone

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Arden Myrin continued her reign of Most Adorable Person Ever in todays Off Book. So good.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
It was a good ep of HH and then Sean just decided to dunk on the previous 50 minutes of effort with his True LA Gym Stories at the end.

The network is the nectar.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

I learn all my showbiz news from HH, Hayes' Hermanos Brothers show has floundered?

Can't find any news about it anywhere, so probably?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

the king is back

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Loving how little the boys care about the pro version.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i wish the boys could do a patrion

sure, they wouldn't make doughboys money...

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
This might be the best teaser freezer they've ever done.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Slenderman’s gun is such a brilliantly dumb take on that meme. It was worth the short episode.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Help Im Alive posted:

the king is back

i hope Scharpling listens and takes some notes this time or hes never gonna get Grease Knows Eggs off the ground

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Bosch did nothing wrong

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Season 2???

https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/964557090554392576

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Help Im Alive posted:

the king is back

I've been to this man's house.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

oh god that is such a good guest list

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just wanted to share that the recent Hollywood Handbook Pro episode where the boys help Chef Kevin with his Tinder bio, Sean tells Kevin "I've got a match...Your embrace and my collapse...There's a song for you." Which is a reference to "I've Got A Match" by They Might Be Giants. A deep cut on a hilarious episode.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I still haven't gotten over the time Sean reference Tullycraft.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Or when he quoted half of Osmosis Jones.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I'm glad there isn't video of that RSS recording. I forever want to pretend Sean memorized those quotes verbatim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Do you think they could set me up with the horny girl wolf