Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hell yeah kitty pass that shizz

Lmao what a completely terrible snipe, I'm sorry everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I mean, if I could get storm to carry me I would :allears:

Kitty sucking on that blunt like it ain't no blunt tho if you get what I mean

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm back with more stuff from X-Men. Such as Scott sending Professor X a picture of him just after he got done boning his dead ex's clone.

Claremont?

E: A contribution.

Say Nothing fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Feb 14, 2018

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Forge with a bold fashion choice.

That is indeed what we all looked like back in the 1980s. (Minus the cyberleg and walking stick.)

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm back with more stuff from X-Men. Such as Scott sending Professor X a picture of him just after he got done boning his dead ex's clone.

...who took that picture? There's not enough time in a timer to get into that specific positioning.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Samuringa posted:

...who took that picture? There's not enough time in a timer to get into that specific positioning.

jean grey, obviously

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Samuringa posted:

Motels used to have cameras in the ceiling just for the voyeuristic pleasure of the desk manager but then they decided to monetize them like rollercoasters. You buy your pictures after you get off.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

jean grey, obviously

Mr Sinister wanting to make sure his plans are coming together.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

site posted:

Today's squirrel girl

Wait, does Ego just... glare?

Please tell me at the end Thorse goes with him and canters around on Ego's back for the rest of eternity.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

BEHOLD, THE MIGHTY MONARCH!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Lobok posted:

You buy your pictures after you get off.

my eyebrows keep raising and wont stop please help

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Gavok posted:

Happy Valentine's Day!
With that positioning, at first I thought she was supposed to have decapitated that second gorilla with her thighs.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Fellbat posted:

BEHOLD, THE MIGHTY MONARCH!
The mighty M...mmmmmm...Man-o-taur!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Selachian posted:

That is indeed what we all looked like back in the 1980s. (Minus the cyberleg and walking stick.)

Honestly if I had a shiny futuristic prosthetic thigh-high cyberleg I'd probably wear shorts a lot too.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

Claremont?

MY MIIIND

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Samuringa posted:

Obviously Scott set up the camera and then banked the perfect shot from his optic blast to take the photo.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Say Nothing posted:

Claremont?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7RNjsiNgdM Chuck you gotta stop jamming your psychic fingers in astral power sockets, geez.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Selachian posted:

Oh. I thought he was about to go golfing.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Selachian posted:

The best part is, that's actually the very first appearance of Forge and is his introduction panel.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I want to know why a guy needs a walking stick when he has an awesome cybernetic leg.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Skwirl posted:

I want to know why a guy needs a walking stick when he has an awesome cybernetic leg.

his non cybernetic leg

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

poly and open-minded posted:

his non cybernetic leg

Get another cybernetic leg.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Get another cybernetic leg.

And then a third one that you use as a walking stick.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Am I the only one who saw Ghost in the Shell and thought "I wanna be an immortal cyborg." Yeah, I can't go swimming but I already don't go swimming.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

Am I the only one who saw Ghost in the Shell and thought "I wanna be an immortal cyborg." Yeah, I can't go swimming but I already don't go swimming.

I mean the not dying part would be neat but I don't wanna be a stupid looking robot that gets hacked and racismed at all the time.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I mean the not dying part would be neat but I don't wanna be a stupid looking robot that gets hacked and racismed at all the time.

I wouldn't be a cop, because ACAB.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

IIRC her being a cop was part of the reason she didn't get treated as much like poo poo as the other cyborgs.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Lurdiak posted:

IIRC her being a cop was part of the reason she didn't get treated as much like poo poo as the other cyborgs.

Why would anyone be mad at Scarlett Johansson?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Lucy

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

prefect posted:

Never mind I want to die now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I'm an immortal cyborg, I don't care that much about racism against me.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

It's not that kind of immortal, they can still kick you to pieces n poo poo.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Skwirl posted:

You say that now, but after 130 years of no one ever holding the elevator for you...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Beachcomber posted:

You say that now, but after 130 years of no one ever holding the elevator for you...

Why would I need someone to hold the elevator? I'd step out side and jump to my floor.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

prefect posted:

Well Ryan Reynolds didn't want to stay married to her, so that's proof that at least one person exists

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

Being able to swap bodies would certainly make my transition a lot easier instead of taking hormones and doing electrolysis, needing surgery, etc

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Forge with a bold fashion choice.

Fun Fact: Forge is so lovely that even Henry McCoy can give him poo poo without anyone raising an eyebrow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Then you wouldn't have the fancy cyborg body. In GitS all the people with nice parts are either cops or military.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

In the manga, the Major actually scuba dives as a hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Alhazred posted:

Fun Fact: Forge is so lovely that even Henry McCoy can give him poo poo without anyone raising an eyebrow.

I wouldn't have thought Beast would be such a racist against other mutants.