Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Retromancer posted:

mike pence said a thing that could be construed as him enjoying being anally penetrated by horses.

he also misattributed the quote to reagan instead of the 18th century horse-obsessed nobleman dandy who actually said it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Third Eye Blind got booked to play at some Republican National Convention after-party, spent the entire set playing nothing but b-side tracks, and then told the crowd to gently caress themselves.

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 23:15 on Feb 14, 2018

nah
Mar 16, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Ppl comparing ladies to Dany will never stop being funny because she's a total fuckin incompetent who is demanding to be in charge because of who she is and not her actual accomplishments or beliefs

She's also basically a metaphor for American imperialism St this point

she's a character referred to as "queen" on a popular TV show, thats literally all they know or care about

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Also loving casuals think her name is Khaleesi.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Retromancer posted:

mike pence said a thing that could be construed as him enjoying being anally penetrated by horses.

Mike Pence fucks horses and that's a fact

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Ppl comparing ladies to Dany will never stop being funny because she's a total fuckin incompetent who is demanding to be in charge because of who she is and not her actual accomplishments or beliefs

She's also basically a metaphor for American imperialism St this point

I liked the part where she murdered the poo poo out of some slaveowners. Not so much were she compromised with the remaining slave holders later, instead of continuing to murder them.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i like the part where she got fatal diarrhea in the last book

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Retromancer posted:

Also loving casuals think her name is Khaleesi.

The real idiots think her name is Kelly C.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like the part where she got fatal diarrhea in the last book

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

The Crotch posted:

Democracy Dies in Darkness:

Speaking of Hillarymen:

gonna have to bring out the appropriately old roflcopter here

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

Third Eye Blind got booked to play at some Republican National Convention after-party, spent the entire side playing nothing but b-side tracks, and then told the crowd to gently caress themselves.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

zegermans posted:

I liked the part where she murdered the poo poo out of some slaveowners. Not so much were she compromised with the remaining slave holders later, instead of continuing to murder them.

That's pretty obviously the lesson in the book. She should have murdered all the slavers instead of trying to compromise.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

zegermans posted:

I like the part where she bumble dicks into a war by running roughshod over people she feels superior too and marching them into another country she doesn't understand and tearing down half their system of existing without understanding why their country works that way or having anything to replace it and also she keeps murdering the people she's saving eth autonomous flying death machines

But enough about American foreign policy,

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

continuing this topic, remember when hillary compared herself to cersei in her book

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hillary was so useless it's hilarious in retrospect except for the fact we got TRUMP as a result

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/colinag5/status/963524806648979457

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
everybody that compared anything in american politics to game of thrones or whatever should be forced to watch christmas with the kranks on repeat, for eternity,

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Adolph Reed wrote this in 1996:

Also, Adolph Reed was born in 1947. Who fuckin' names their kid Adolph in 1947?

nah
Mar 16, 2009

what's even worse is his middle name is Hitler!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

zegermans posted:

The problem was she murdered the slaveowners then imposed herself as the new slaveowner and started executing dissenters while not actually improving anything for the population

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

The Crotch posted:

:eyepop:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

The Crotch posted:

Also, Adolph Reed was born in 1947. Who fuckin' names their kid Adolph in 1947?

:wow:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

nah posted:

what's even worse is his middle name is Hitler!

No I'm pretty sure is was Hussein, people tried to make a big deal out of it

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

when columbine happened the country freaked out for like 2 years. Now deadlier shootings take place like every other week and as a nation we’re just numb to it and can’t even muster outrage or try to take action anymore.

lol.

Retromancer has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Feb 15, 2018

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

like remember a year and a half after columbine when the tapes of Harris and Klebold just loving around in their basement were released and it was like national news and it looked like they were gonna get ongoing serial killer fame like Manson or Dahmer?

no one’s gonna remember this dipshit’s name in like a week.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ex-goon Sam Kriss went from a pseudo-respectable slinger of verbal diarrhea to persona non grata because he was a failed rapist, the elliot rodger of the various assholes shithammered by the #metoo movement

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

His apology was really funny

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Retromancer posted:

when columbine happened the country freaked out for like 2 years. Now deadlier shootings take place like every other week and as a nation we’re just numb to it and can’t even muster outrage or try to take action anymore.

lol.

We just need artisnal hand crafted mass murder to brush our sophisticated modern outrage pallettes

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Columbine reminds me. The reason there are so many mass shootings these days is that we stopped banning trench coats

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Retromancer posted:

like remember a year and a half after columbine when the tapes of Harris and Klebold just loving around in their basement were released and it was like national news and it looked like they were gonna get ongoing serial killer fame like Manson or Dahmer?

no one’s gonna remember this dipshit’s name in like a week.

there was a movie about it that won an oscar, and the fat guy who made it got booed when he said the iraq war was bad

we were always this stupid, we just didn't have twitter then

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ScrubLeague posted:

there was a movie about it that won an oscar, and the fat guy who made it got booed when he said the iraq war was bad

we were always this stupid, we just didn't have twitter then

That movie was poo poo too because all it did was perpetuate the existing theories about Columbine when really Harris was a sociopath with Extinction fantasies who wanted to "out do" Oklahoma City and Klebold was horribly depressed and got caught in his best friends wake and having a sidekick fed into Harris's egomania and it just got worse from there

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

paul_soccer10 posted:

I'm still amazed at how quickly he just loving disappeared off the face of the earth

I wonder what he's even doing nowadays

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm still amazed at how quickly he just loving disappeared off the face of the earth

I wonder what he's even doing nowadays

haunting his parents palatial estate like any good marxist

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I'm not at my home computer right now can someone post the gifs of batman and John Mccain blowing up the WTC?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paul_soccer10 posted:

"I'm sorry she was a slut who led me on"

nah
Mar 16, 2009

decorum poisoned democrats started a gofundme for the republican office that was firebombed in North Carolina

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nah posted:

decorum poisoned democrats started a gofundme for the republican office that was firebombed in North Carolina

it wasn't even an office, it was a shed with yardsigns.

after the dem won the governorship they then proceeded to strip so much power from him that he may as well be the queen of england

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zegermans posted:

it wasn't even an office, it was a shed with yardsigns.

after the dem won the governorship they then proceeded to strip so much power from him that he may as well be the queen of england

did he win the lawsuits or is he still powerless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
the rise and fall of Sam Kriss is truly a story that needs 2 be written