Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

http://www.stardom-world.com/ 750 yen with english sous-titres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I should mention while there are valuable resources out there for STARDOM, I would avoid the STARDOM subreddit. They have some serious issues (they'll get really mad at you and scream about how you are spoiling things even for the most simple of questions/statements) when you point out that people like Hania are no longer with Impact due to her being legitimately fired for throwing a temper tantrum backstage. Just ask for resources regarding STARDOM in the Women's Wrestling thread here.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You should also never go on reddit

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

reddit is a great place to get a question answered, provided you don't personally ask the question.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As big of an exit as Borash. RIP Shera Shuffle
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/indian-wrestler-amanpreet-singh-reports-to-wwe-performance-center

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I can’t believe it’s actually happening

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Observer posted:

Jenna Morasca, 36, who parlayed winning a $1 million prize in Survivor to a run in TNA in 2009 as a manager, including having one of the worst matches of the last ten years with Sharmell, was arrested on DUI charges and possession of drug paraphernalia on 1/25. She was found passed out at the wheel of a car that had the engine on at a stop sign. She had to be revived and then went crazy, attacking paramedics and officers, including biting at least one officer

The real surprise here is that Jenna is still only 36. That Survivor season feels like it happened 80 years ago.

Warthur
May 2, 2004

What's the star rating on Jenna vs. cops? It has to be better than Jenna vs. Sharmell.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Benne posted:

The real surprise here is that Jenna is still only 36. That Survivor season feels like it happened 80 years ago.

It was 80 seasons ago, so... uhhh... 3 years ago?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jerusalem posted:

It was 80 seasons ago, so... uhhh... 3 years ago?

Touche

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/5spiketv/status/964122145742757889

IMPACT on Spike TV in the UK moved to 10 pm on January 19th. Before that for years and years & during its heyday IMPACT always aired at 9 pm.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I love that despite SPIKE USA being so done with TNA that they canceled their contract, it remains on the UK version even now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love that it's still called Spike in the UK

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

I love that it's still called Spike in the UK

It is a newish channel/it's complicated.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour is happening because of Dixie Carter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/7xug3w/original_sp_bassist_says_billy_corgan_told_her/

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

people dishing on Billy gives me such an ugly delight. Complete and utter manipulative shitbag.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

coconono posted:

people dishing on Billy gives me such an ugly delight. Complete and utter manipulative shitbag.

If this is true, I'm glad because I always hated the Smashing Pumpkins and will never, ever, EVER understand why they're held in such high regard.

Then again my favorite Manson album was Mechanical Animals so I'm not the best judge of what the majority thinks.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Shoehorning this in. But on his podcast last week Vince Russo said he's a big HAIM and My Morning Jacket fan.

Best discovery since finding out Kevin Nash and Bret Hart are massive Radiohead fans.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Beebah Daba dooba day DOWN TO TH'WIRE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fart blood posted:

If this is true, I'm glad because I always hated the Smashing Pumpkins and will never, ever, EVER understand why they're held in such high regard.

Then again my favorite Manson album was Mechanical Animals so I'm not the best judge of what the majority thinks.

That's because it is his best album.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Shoehorning this in. But on his podcast last week Vince Russo said he's a big HAIM and My Morning Jacket fan.

Best discovery since finding out Kevin Nash and Bret Hart are massive Radiohead fans.

Well, now I can't say I dislike everything about Russo anymore

MassRafTer posted:

I also liked his newest one

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I also like HAIM, this is a difficult position to be in

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

My man!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Well, now I can't say I dislike everything about Russo anymore

I also liked his newest one

I liked The Pale Emperor a lot but Heaven Upside Down was merely ok.

The best wrestler music taste news was Kevin Nash being a big Depeche Mode fan.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

You and I often don't agree on music....but I agree with this take.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Same. I'm starting to question a lot of things about my life now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/964305634454921217

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

fart blood posted:

Mechanical Animals is good. Glam will never die.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Would have Este turn after the second segment they were introduced.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

rovert posted:

Would have Este turn after the second segment they were introduced.

No incest angle? I feel like you missed the obvious joke here.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The B Side:

https://twitter.com/HeelWillMahoney/status/964325682221404160

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'd see the Smashing Pumpkins if they had Tim Storm opening for them

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

RZApublican posted:

I'd see the Smashing Pumpkins if they had Tim Storm opening for them

Be real, you'd leave after the opener

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
*peeks head above foxhole*

I still kinda like the Mellon Collie album

*ducks again*

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

If nothing else Corgan provides an answer to the question "what if a money mark were also a mark for himself"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Basic Chunnel posted:

If nothing else Corgan provides an answer to the question "what if a money mark were also a mark for himself"

B I DOUBLE L Y

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
For some reason grunge music literally makes me sick so I never really got into the pumpkins

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
count me as another one who... still really likes the Pumpkins? like, they haven't been good since the initial breakup, but everything before that is honestly pretty much unimpeachable

e: I'll go to bat hard for Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie in particular

Takuan
May 6, 2007

So, I'm not sure where else to put this, and this may not even be anything noteworthy, but I do part-time transcribing for closed captions, and occasionally content from WWE comes up. Usually it's from a recent TV show, or a video for their youtube page. For some reason, today a lot of archival clips of Jeff Jarrett came up. I did several clips from his AWA debut, a match with Chris Jericho in WCW, and a third match, I think also from the AWA. It probably doesn't mean anything, but it does seem unusual and unexpected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
the nwa world title is a vampire