Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

goferchan posted:

Can't wait to get home tonight and play Bayo 2!! Someone do the co-op with me; I've never tried it

I'll

But to unlock most of the coop verses you have to play through the game first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want it so bad

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll

But to unlock most of the coop verses you have to play through the game first

Oh yeah I forgot that the verses unlock piece by piece. Well, cya on the other side :cheers: I'm probably rusty as hell anyways

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

shove me like you do posted:

I've got one of the type C revisions. After a few hours of Tetris I haven't noticed any dpad input issues. So I'll table the fix for now.

Woah, is there a website or something that shows the difference between revisions, internally?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
only had time to play through the prologue but the bayo1 port is as good as expected and drat that game is so good

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I want to play bayo really bad but I have to wait a couple of weeks for my order since I imported it.

I really hope it has an active multiplayer base for a bit cause that is a key way to make money.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it got pulled :(

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

an actual dog posted:

it got pulled :(

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/15/17016316/nintendo-labo-variety-kit-robot-kit-videos

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

oh yea I saw those, so much cool stuff

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lobe

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Bring back Sheriff Labo

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Woah, is there a website or something that shows the difference between revisions, internally?

I looked for a little bit but all the results are about the type c usb cable it uses.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

that guy’s gaming history videos are godly, and his retronauts podcast is great. educate yourself before you run your mouth

jparish owns

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

the c revision has the same dpad as the xenoblade revision, it extends the pole by a fraction but you can still press opposing directions if you try, and eventually the pole will wear enough that it will be indistinguishable from the original rev

i think the texture is a little bit more abrasive on the revised dpad as well, which I kind of don't like but you can always just touch it with some sandpaper if it bothers you

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

angry_keebler posted:

the c revision has the same dpad as the xenoblade revision, it extends the pole by a fraction but you can still press opposing directions if you try, and eventually the pole will wear enough that it will be indistinguishable from the original rev

i think the texture is a little bit more abrasive on the revised dpad as well, which I kind of don't like but you can always just touch it with some sandpaper if it bothers you

Ah thank you. So I take it doing the tape fix is better than even the Xenoblade dpad?

Still pretty cool Nintendo is listening to fans and adjusting it.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im currently in somber remembrance of the :yeah: button.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Control Volume posted:

Im currently in somber remembrance of the :yeah: button.

:yeah:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/11280027

Genuine switch dock with power cord for $60

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Walmart is also doing a 50 dollar pro controller deal.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Walmart is also doing a 50 dollar pro controller deal.

Whoa! Thanks , perfect timing for Bayo . Can you get it for 50 in store ?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omg

https://mobile.twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/964746947000115200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
those are the messages when you scan an amiibo, the unlock might just be some halos or something

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahahaha. kamiya ftw

the best part of bayo1+2 ninty releases is all the crossover content. samus suit with super metroid sounds is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

those are the messages when you scan an amiibo, the unlock might just be some halos or something

Yeah, but kamiya saying ;) at Splatoon X Bayo 3...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hes also a known troll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate trolls!!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

After spending so much time on the most troll-free forums on the web, sometimes I forget to watch out for trolls on other sites.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fire Pack for Bayo 3

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

elf help book posted:

hes also a known troll

remember when he put himself as a playable character in a game, who shouts ask your mom at his phone as he attacks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Fire Pack for Bayo 3

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah actually they will posted:

remember when he put himself as a playable character in a game, who shouts ask your mom at his phone as he attacks

he also dies in one hit

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i need to play bayonetta, don't i

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

GameCube posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i have never not liked a hideki kamiya video game

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

GameCube posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Bayo 1 twice, and 2 4 or 5 times when I had them on Wii U, and then played Bayo 1 again last year when the PC version came out but I may pick up the switch versions as well, lol. It's so good game, its on that RE4 tier where I will probably just keep picking up ports on every piece of hardware I own for the foreseeable future

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bayo 2 is a loving amazing game everyone should play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

absolutely anything posted:

i have never not liked a hideki kamiya video game

Okami sucks