Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

U-DO Burger posted:

That is a seriously impressive ricochet

Back, and to the left.
Back, and to the left.
Back, and to the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

bring back old gbs posted:

schadenfreude is watching a forum popularized for satirizing 9/11 in real time atrophy into pearlclutching fainting chair enthusiasts, tripping over themselves to demonstrate exactly how high of a pedestal they view the world from while they quote and multiply the amount of abused animals visible in the thread.

Turns out the people who were teenage edgelords in 2001 have mellowed out over the course of a decade or two.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
the twin towers were no angels

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Voyager I posted:

Turns out the people who were teenage edgelords in 2001 have mellowed out over the course of a decade or two.
Well hopefully they hosed off to quote minions memes on facebook. The world kept turning, teenage edgelords still have access to the internet, and brother, they're postin' in PYF.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Geez, we may as well change the name to Something Sensitive :rolleyes:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

schadenfreude is watching a forum popularized for satirizing 9/11 in real time atrophy into pearlclutching fainting chair enthusiasts, tripping over themselves to demonstrate exactly how high of a pedestal they view the world from while they quote and multiply the amount of abused animals visible in the thread.

The cats were innocent.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's been a while since I saw someone unironically advocating abusing kittens for laughs but here we are.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jerry Cotton posted:

The cats were innocent.

If you think there's such thing as an innocent cat, the parasites have totally taken your brain.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Listen here, bud..
Those cats deserved abuse.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Voyager I posted:

get off my lawn you drat kids

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jerry Cotton posted:

The cats have autism

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

I also can’t tell the difference between FYAD and the entire rest if the forums.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

dialhforhero posted:

I also can’t tell the difference between FYAD and the entire rest if the forums.

To be fair, it does leak.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

dialhforhero posted:

Fyad is pink

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The entire rest of the forums was in on the 9/11 laugh in as well. GBS is basically where I spent that entire day once I got home from work. I think it was maybe an hour after the second tower fell that the Benny Hill theme and "I Like to Watch" were made.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

It was also 17 years ago, who loving cares what people here did then?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wendell posted:

It was also 17 years ago, who loving cares what people here did then?

You know the old saying. If you don't learn from your past, then you can't post "human being" all over the forums like you could in 2002.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME ON THE INTERNET, THAT'S WHY IT MATTERS!!!

also gently caress you for even vaguely condoning animal abuse in any form. I wish for you to be covered in honey and fed feet first to fire ants

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

... pearlclutching fainting chair enthusiasts...

Sorry, I think you made a profound misidentification, I mean, look at this beauty of a fainting couch and tell me why it's somehow bad.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Douglas Dinsdale posted:

And one of S. Korea's main TV station didn't bother checking the veracity of the source photo and aired it on the news.

To be fair, would you question it?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Isn't that called a chaise?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Sorry, I think you made a profound misidentification, I mean, look at this beauty of a fainting couch and tell me why it's somehow bad.

I...I don't know why but I read that as "farting couch" like 3 times before it registered properly.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Garrand posted:

"farting couch"

That's every couch

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Garrand posted:

I...I don't know why but I read that as "farting couch" like 3 times before it registered properly.

I was going to say that I liked the idea of a 'farting couch' - then I realised that all my couches are farting couches.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Do not post videos of animal abuse as "schadenfreude."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
idgi? Cgi bird?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

idgi? Cgi bird?

someone flipped out about that once

It was really really funny.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It's a CGI bird, yes.

ante posted:

It gave us the phrase "listen here, cumslut"

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ante posted:

Just to be clear that person wasn't me :colbert:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

idgi? Cgi bird?

Animatronic, I think, but I could be wrong. It’s from one of the bad Adam Sandler films.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Admiral Joeslop posted:

SUVs are also notoriously top heavy; I don't know the exact details but it involves the weight at the top and the wheelbase. The bigger tires in this instance didn't help, as a lower car would've just impacted the fender.

All wheel drive baby

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i get that they had to train the bird by dunking it in some sorta goop. i assume the actual training was done with an inert liquified silicone and only swapped out for chocolate on the day of shooting. i can extend that belief to the temperature of the silicone substitute being ever so slightly raised with each dunk, so to prevent any shock or burns.

But to have me believe that animal control never intervened, even when it was clear that Adam Sandler was on set, would receive top billing and be featured prominently in the film's marketing campaign, therefore ensuring a 3 day box office run? They just allowed the animal to perform? Of loving course it was CGI.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

so are you acting like a total loving idiot over some kind of devotion to username + post synergy as a gimmick or what

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Randaconda has kids. Doxxing now

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Just to be clear that person wasn't me :colbert:

I don't know...

You are literally a bird.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

food court bailiff posted:

so are you acting like a total loving idiot over some kind of devotion to username + post synergy as a gimmick or what

they are trying to relive the only time in their life when they were happy, shitposting in gbs 15 years ago

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

VanSandman posted:

Animatronic, I think, but I could be wrong. It’s from one of the bad Adam Sandler films.

Was there ever a good adam sandler film?

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

frodnonnag posted:

Was there ever a good adam sandler film?

Reign Over Me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
The go one where he sells toilet plungers