Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Can't believe the russians made this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It was Assad who made Hillary lose, I had some receipts showing that a Syrian agent gave her the flu, anyway, I lost them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't start a war.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Nobody is defending Russia ITT. Russia is a poo poo country that has poo poo institutions and a poo poo government.

But America elected Trump, not Russia.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
As a berniebro, I will lay down my life for putin simply because he isn't a woman.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Thoguh posted:

Nobody is defending Russia ITT. Russia is a poo poo country that has poo poo institutions and a poo poo government.

But America elected Trump, not Russia.

build a wall around Russia. and schools. problems solved.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

jBrereton posted:

Can't believe the russians made this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

"what's trump's k/d ratio" always makes me laugh

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
I am defending russia right now, in this thread. Choose your weapon, coward, and come at me. My weapon is Logic, and I will destroy you.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
need a team full of consultants to concoct a personality for me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Zhulik posted:

I am defending russia right now, in this thread. Choose your weapon, coward, and come at me. My weapon is Logic, and I will destroy you.

no you can't use me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
im a human and I'm coming

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

im a human and I'm coming

Same.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

MaxxBot posted:

I don't think anyone itt likes Putin and I think the vast majority of people think this.

The defensiveness comes from that fact that all of the terrible establishment Dem Hillary diehards use the Russia thing to totally shield Hillary from any blame for her failures and also use it to baselessly slime Bernie.

That's such an obvious and partisan tactic that I don't think it disqualifies the Mueller investigation just for that reason.

It's better to think of the indictment as an additional dimension to communications in the 21st century. We're still coming to grasp what the internet means.

The fact that the operations began in 2014 demonstrates that it was not intended to be an anti-Hillary scheme. I think really could have happened to anyone - HRC just proved to be the most divisive figure in this election cycle.

O'Malley v. Cruz could have seen the operation's messaging shape up to be stay home and not vote, as some of the Russian messaging had been, or some other destabilizing issue.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Means tested fundamental rights. The succ is strong with this one.

Guns arent a fundamental right hope this helps

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i can't wait to not vote for hillary in 2020

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Guns arent a fundamental right hope this helps

its literally in the constitution

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the only amendment that matters is the 3rd

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dairy Days posted:

that's nice. we're grabbing your gun so kiss it while you still have it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Yeah I think the Mueller investigation is good I just think a lot of the discussion around it from Dems is really, really bad. There's a whole industry of people who basically do nothing but construct wild conspiracy theories about Russia to their fawning liberal audiences, once decent people like Maddow have turned into complete morons.

https://twitter.com/katearonoff/status/956235592567795712

The investigation will conclude eventually, people will be indicted, hopefully we will do something to prevent it from happening again. Until then I wish everyone would just shut the gently caress up.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

the only amendment that matters is the 3rd

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/17653835767

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah I think the Mueller investigation is good I just think a lot of the discussion around it from Dems is really, really bad. There's a whole industry of people who basically do nothing but construct wild conspiracy theories about Russia to their fawning liberal audiences, once decent people like Maddow have turned into complete morons.

https://twitter.com/katearonoff/status/956235592567795712

The investigation will conclude eventually, people will be indicted, hopefully we will do something to prevent it from happening again. Until then I wish everyone would just shut the gently caress up.

Pretty much this.

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

that's nice. we're grabbing your gun so kiss it while you still have it

one weird trick to lose every election discovered by a stay at home mom

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zhulik posted:

GoluboiOgon has issued a correction as of 00:46 on Feb 17, 2018

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Man Musk posted:

That's just the point - it's more than ad buys.

I don't understand why posters itt are so defensive about Russia, anyway. Russia is run by a government that has more in common with Southern Baptists than the mythologized Soviet Union.

just for you, i'd also like to encourage all of us to show up at the next demonstration about the Moritomo charter school corruption scandal
i also would and have dropped change in the collection buckets at similar events in the past, whoops, there's support and funding!

and of course russia is a hosed-up place with a terrible government. the thing with making it a russia problem is that it's a deliberate attempt to not have to take a long hard look at influence-buyers who are also hosed-up places with terrible governments, but who are slightly better at money-laundering and have existing friends in high places - it moves the question from an insistence on good governance to la cosa nostra putting out a hit on the beat cop who started taking bribes from the triads instead.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i know when i vote at the ballot box, i want to elect a loving victim to run the country, and not a strong leader that rallies people to their cause

Dairy Days posted:

one weird trick to lose every election discovered by a stay at home mom

the democrats keep losing on guns because they're mealy mouthed loving cowards who refuse to take a firm stand on not letting high schoolers get shot up in class. shut the gently caress up, we're grabbing your gun

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

the democrats keep losing on guns because they're mealy mouthed loving cowards who refuse to take a firm stand on not letting high schoolers get shot up in class. shut the gently caress up, we're grabbing your gun

for the foreseeable future the democrats arent going to be doing anything except voting with trump a lot and then losing to him in the 2020 election

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Dairy Days posted:

So was slavery.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Zhulik posted:

I choose Gun

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dairy Days posted:

Tbf tho gently caress the US Constitution

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dairy Days posted:

the constitution is written by a bunch of rich tax dodgers who considered whipping a slave a hard days work, gently caress the conshitution

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
there were totally 3rd amendment violations happening as recently as the 80s

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

im not defending the constitution im just telling you the voting public will react poorly to someone platforming on "abolish the constitution"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dairy Days posted:

im not defending the constitution im just telling you the voting public will react poorly to someone platforming on "abolish the constitution"

im not so convinced anymore

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

cursed image from the weeds facebook group

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dairy Days posted:

the public does not give two damns or a gently caress about the constitution.

gently caress you can literally burn the original on national tv, replace it with one calling for full communism and say that its the real original an if your popular enough people will believe it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

cursed image from the weeds facebook group

so is this the garbage they come up with at NewsPac or whatever it was called last year where you could go and meet your favorite chud/non-chud pundit

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the NRA: Democrats are gonna take your guns
me: gently caress really? that sounds rad
Democrats: uhhh... ummm... no??? why we would never... that might be mean!!
the NRA: Democrats are taking away your guns so your children will die from a mentally ill school shooter
Republicans: what the gently caress. we propose a new bill that surgically implants a Glock inside the uterus of every teen girl. vote us
Democrats: uhhh what if the vagina gun had a smartlock

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
the constitution is a great document

for me to poop on

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the fourth and sixth amendments have already been suspended via bipartisan consensus

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

ShutteredIn posted:

the constitution is a great document

for me to poop on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVyLIPq_flc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

the fourth and sixth amendments have already been suspended via bipartisan consensus
soon to be 14th amendment at this rate :abuela:

• Locked thread