Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Got my ticket for the B Ark right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zzulu posted:

Yeah lets "get off this planet" so we can start living on all the completely poo poo planets instead

Lets send the rich on a death mission to mars.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Data Graham posted:

I'm worried they won't have telephone handsets that need sanitizing but I'm working with the Trump administration to future proof.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Let's designate Neptune be "the MLP planet".

For there is no ground you see, only an icy plunge into the crushing depths.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Feb 17, 2018

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

Hi! My name is -
Unh?
My name is -
Ruh?
My name is -
*Revs power drill X2*
-Tim taylor

I host the show with this hairy guy
Only problem is, he's somebody that I don't like
I buried my self in gravel,
glued my head to a panel,
Had to be saved by a dude in flannel

Holy gently caress someone make this please

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E: bad at posting error.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 17:21 on Feb 17, 2018

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Let's get off this planet" is the ultimate version of the rich guy's immigration fantasy, where he leaves everybody to die in the country his class sucked dry, and moves into a beachfront house in the Caribbean. Except there are no beaches on Mars.

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Feb 17, 2018

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

"Let's get off this planet" is the ultimate version of the rich guy's immigration fantasy, where he leaves everybody to die in the country his class brought sucked dry, and moves into a beachfront house in the Caribbean. Except there are no beaches on Mars.

It'll be orbitals. And the view will be of the planet Earth trying desperately to kill all humans.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

syscall girl posted:

I'm worried they won't have telephone handsets that need sanitizing but I'm working with the Trump administration to future proof.

I just want you to know that I got and appreciate this reference.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Firstborn posted:

considering cropping that bottom right picture for an av. Hnnngg.
Google around. There are better, cleaner photos, although some of the Firstborn masks lack the X'd out eyes--an unfortunate oversight.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Data Graham posted:

Don't miss your opportunity to purge the underlying terror of today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tkKSRF1UwY

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Data Graham posted:

That's the one with all the dogs, right?

I love dogs :3:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

what the gently caress

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

it's like every piece of fanart submitted to Wizard Magazine in the 90s made flesh

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why did she inject synthoil into her head?

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Karate Bastard posted:

They had to fill the cavity with something.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Karate Bastard posted:

these two are clearly diehard oilers fans

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

My impression is that Grandma was a little more...kinky... than the seller realizes.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn4yA6F4LhQ

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

That's a drat good price for that bed though

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Granny is into some kinky poo poo. :randpop:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

is she willing to ship it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really don't understand people who do that whole injecting oil into their arms thing. It never actually looks like muscles and instead just looks like they have horrible arm tumors.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Randaconda posted:

Granny is into some kinky poo poo. :randpop:

Hahahaha. I see the latest shot has been fired in the Ranaconda Avatar War

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

muscles like this! posted:

I really don't understand people who do that whole injecting oil into their arms thing. It never actually looks like muscles and instead just looks like they have horrible arm tumors.

For real, people are hosed up in their heads to do stuff like that. Everyone should do a GIS for synthol freaks before even thinking of doing it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I'm not advocating synthol injections, but keep in mind that the you probably only see the ones who go way overboard and end up looking pillowy. I suspect that the majority of people who use it do so with a bit more restraint and you can't actually tell.

It wouldn't surprise me, anyway. People inject far worse poo poo into themselves to look muscular

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proteus Jones posted:

Hahahaha. I see the latest shot has been fired in the Ranaconda Avatar War

Somebody changed it back. :ohdear:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I think i posted this a long time ago, but.... You're looking at this wrong.
Ever see how an 8 year old draws someone with muscles? Now imagine if someone never developed past that immature mental image of strength and masculinity and you have the average synthoil aficionado.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

bike tory posted:

I'm not advocating synthol injections, but keep in mind that the you probably only see the ones who go way overboard and end up looking pillowy. I suspect that the majority of people who use it do so with a bit more restraint and you can't actually tell.

It wouldn't surprise me, anyway. People inject far worse poo poo into themselves to look muscular

I'd advocate synthoil injection for violent offenders

Go all crazy with it and make em look like Star Trek extras

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I think i posted this a long time ago, but.... You're looking at this wrong.
Ever see how an 8 year old draws someone with muscles? Now imagine if someone never developed past that immature mental image of strength and masculinity and you have the average synthoil aficionado.

It's also likely that they are suffering from the same sort of mental illness that drives people to starve themselves to skeletons because "I'm still fat".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

At least do it in the forearms and go full Popeye.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Randaconda posted:

Somebody changed it back. :ohdear:

I liked the bad taxidermy one best.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

steinrokkan posted:

"Let's get off this planet" is the ultimate version of the rich guy's immigration fantasy, where he leaves everybody to die in the country his class sucked dry, and moves into a beachfront house in the Caribbean. Except there are no beaches on Mars.

Live the good life, in the off-world colonies!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That is forums mod Literally a Bird and admin Smythe. They look like that in IRL life.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Jerry Cotton posted:

That is forums mod Literally a Bird and admin Smythe. They look like that in IRL life.

reported for doxxing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Former DILF posted:

reported for doxxing

But I never said which is which!!!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Former DILF posted:

reported for saying ‘in IRL life’

there we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

We deserve to die on this rock.

Also anything that is even remotely feasible for theoretical colonization is so far away that it would never be feasible.