Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

"Uh yeah, my hobbies? Well I really love loving babies to death and then eating them."

*WHITE NATIONALIST LEADER IS BABY RAPING CANNIBAL*

"Wow, can you believe those libs actually printed that? You can't trust the Jew run media, folks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
lots of posts with racists being "blackpilled" over the last few days. the shooting, stolen valor, nehlems campaign being run by a gay jewish meth addict and black panthers success :lol:

https://twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/964730341419339777

https://twitter.com/WokeGaddafi/status/964684870629969920

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
They really are sad about Black Panther and it's the funniest thing. Imagine being so up your own rear end that a movie doing well is causing you to rage-quit the alt-right.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i dont think watching black panther is the revolutionary hyper woke act that some people think it is

also racists who get offended when the alt right calls them cucks are probably crowing that black panther's sales it means racism is over

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they convinced themselves that only SJWs want black superhero movies, so black panther being a commercial success means the public was never as committed to white supremacy as they wished it was.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Visidan posted:

lots of posts with racists being "blackpilled" over the last few days. the shooting, stolen valor, nehlems campaign being run by a gay jewish meth addict and black panthers success :lol:

https://twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/964730341419339777

https://twitter.com/WokeGaddafi/status/964684870629969920

what's stolen valor about?

any good black panther meltdowns?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

You think a year old insta chat was faked?
... maybe? I don't use it myself so I don't know by what means CNN saw the messages.

It's simply too perfect of a thing to say. Especially the "my mom was a Jew" thing, after so many of these dipshits end up also being self-hating Jews.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they convinced themselves that only SJWs want black superhero movies, so black panther being a commercial success means the public was never as committed to white supremacy as they wished it was.

lol at being so loving broken you think a marvel film isn't going to be successful

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

lol at being so loving broken you think a marvel film isn't going to be successful

Eh... Ant Man was just OK.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I want to see Ant-Man naked.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

KiteAuraan posted:

it’s out on video now, you can watch it dressed however you want

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

Thank you for this little peek into yr life.

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Jose posted:

Fantastic four.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Thank you for this little peek into yr life.

Computer, show me Ant-Man.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kurtofan posted:

Some B-Tier alt right dude (think discount Chapman) lied about his deployment and killing a bunch of people iirc

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

"Uh yeah, my hobbies? Well I really love loving babies to death and then eating them."

*WHITE NATIONALIST LEADER IS BABY RAPING CANNIBAL*

"Wow, can you believe those libs actually printed that? You can't trust the Jew run media, folks."

saying i eat paper to own the jew media

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TetsuoTW posted:

saying i eat paper to own the jew media

EMAYGINE MOI SHOCK That the liberul meteor reportid I have paper eating peeka, when in fact aye have the peeka that makes yew eat poo poo.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

This is the same exact type of blatant and obvious /pol/ trolling that ABC, the AP, and the ADL all fell for. How can anyone that reads this thread not see it? Those quotes are loving bait.

you're even dumber than the media is if you actually buy that "oh he wasn't actually a white nationalist, we were just trolling to own the libs" bullshit

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Visidan posted:

"blackpilled"

It's funny when you look at the victims of right wing rampage killers it's always cops, churchgoers, white school children, white parents, white bystanders. And the alt-right wants to build some kind of Nazi political momentum off of these incidents.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm calling bullshit. Seriously, these quotes?

This is the same exact type of blatant and obvious /pol/ trolling that ABC, the AP, and the ADL all fell for. How can anyone that reads this thread not see it? Those quotes are loving bait.

Tonight, Buzzfeed published this story about the shooter's motive and background, which was then subsequently backed by this piece in the Washington Post that uses different sourcing to tell the same story.

This guy was a redcap, no doubt, but the stories published by the AP, ABC, and CNN in this case are clearly bullshit and will be used as part of the continued attack on journalism, because they are bad journalism.

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

You think a year old insta chat was faked?

lmao :owned:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

KiteAuraan posted:

Why do you want Ian's nudes?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Protip: If someone's troll attempt could lead to them facing worse consequences than the people their trolling, just go along with it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/trapafasa/status/964364855065985024

Kurtofan posted:

any good black panther meltdowns?

"we've gotta be subtle, let's pretend to be bl... WE WUZ---"

loving geniuses.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

TheBalor posted:

Fantastic four.

Made by Fox.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm calling bullshit. Seriously, these quotes?

Tonight, Buzzfeed published this story about the shooter's motive and background, which was then subsequently backed by this piece in the Washington Post that uses different sourcing to tell the same story.

This guy was a redcap, no doubt, but the stories published by the AP, ABC, and CNN in this case are clearly bullshit and will be used as part of the continued attack on journalism, because they are bad journalism.

I know someone who is steeped in this culture and yes that's literally the sort of thing they put out for mass consumption on social media and group chats. The memes were probably helicopter ride memes if I had to make a guess

Of course there is a chance they were faked for whatever reason, but keep in mind when considering even the militia thing that law enforcement found no link between the Bundys or right wing ideology in the Vegas shooting years back, and they literally draped a Gadsden flag over the bodies of dead cops and had just left the Bundy standoff

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's like a zero downside thing because the media absolutely deserves scorn to be heaped upon it after their obsession with access turned them all into stenographers that have been happily collaborating with the right

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ague Proof posted:

https://twitter.com/trapafasa/status/964364855065985024

"we've gotta be subtle, let's pretend to be bl... WE WUZ---"

loving geniuses.

they love using that ash vs the evil dead actress picture don't they.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Guarantee you a significant number of them masturbate to it regularly

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Anyone have any info on hand about the Sons of Liberty International? One of them just followed me and I need to know if I need to reexamine myself. In case I need to be specific, they're one of the volunteer militias/paramilitary forces fighting ISIS.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

MizPiz posted:

Anyone have any info on hand about the Sons of Liberty International? One of them just followed me and I need to know if I need to reexamine myself. In case I need to be specific, they're one of the volunteer militias/paramilitary forces fighting ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duNhyvsEqVY

This vid should explain their goals.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

McGlockenshire posted:

... maybe? I don't use it myself so I don't know by what means CNN saw the messages.

It's simply too perfect of a thing to say. Especially the "my mom was a Jew" thing, after so many of these dipshits end up also being self-hating Jews.

You're holding the wrong end of Occam's Razor.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

You're holding the wrong end of Occam's Razor.

McGlockenshire posted:

"Most of the conversation in the group since Cruz joined around August 2017 is between six people -- including Cruz."

You can see when someone posted a message.

I mean, who cares if he's a jew or not, the chat info demonstrates that he's a big racist who idealized violence and loved Trump. You think he doesn't really hate liberals or like guns?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/965306217399832577

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

check out Neeraj's Timeline for everything wrong with Late Stage Capitalism :v:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Race Realists posted:

check out Neeraj's Timeline for everything wrong with Late Stage Capitalism :v:

check out timeline, and fash

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Epic High Five posted:

check out timeline, and fash

can't parse this

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

block then unblock to remove from list

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Incidentally, Ash vs. Evil Dead is the most fun tv show ever made, and if you haven't seen it yet you're doing yourself a disservice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

block then unblock to remove from list

thank you