Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

dame dame dame dame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Hey so this gave me PTSD

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Try doing it to a picture of a cat or a dog, it's trippy as gently caress.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Try doing it to a picture of a cat or a dog, it's trippy as gently caress.

Idk it didn’t really work that well
http://nodtotherhythm.com/?7wdJmjMP

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

you say that but i'm laughing pretty hard at that too

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Woaaahhhh

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

F

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

RIP

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/kewl0210/status/964196792404512768

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What are the chances of Rohan sticking around for his own story this time :v:

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/964513624646545408

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
mutsu-kabe hill?? hell yes

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Hopefully this one ends up being more interesting, since the last one had a really unsatisfying ending. I should probably actually read them one of these days...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
not sure what second volume of one shots means, since TSKR has been a trickle

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Reprint of Poker Under Arms

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Cool Shock BT imo. Just add a bit saying it's about Koichi's days pre-Josuke.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
ive been reading the thread and just finished SBR like last month (jojo is amazing) and i feel valentine really crossed the line from 'maybe this guy believes what he says' into pure villainy when johnny gave him the way out of just taking the corpse but bringing back gyro

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He absolutely believes what he says

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

yeah actually they will posted:

mutsu-kabe hill?? hell yes

Right? I'm Pumped

or i was until i saw more people whining that we got this "instead" of pt 5 augh

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it's almost as if OVAs are a pretty cost effective way of fund raising to get some dosh in and also establishing the level of continued interest which could be used to help justify budget for larger scale projects in the future.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 17, 2018

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I believe

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

Relin posted:

not sure what second volume of one shots means, since TSKR has been a trickle

There was a collection of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan stories released in tankobon format in 2013

This new one is like that, but it's volume 2.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

If you think Monopoly takes a long time to play...

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Josuke Higashikata posted:

it's almost as if OVAs are a pretty cost effective way of fund raising to get some dosh in and also establishing the level of continued interest which could be used to help justify budget for larger scale projects in the future.

Yeah, exactly. People who think this means they aren't ever making pt 5 have the exact opposite takeaway that have; to me it makes it more obvious that they remain invested in JoJo animation.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/964964067365609473

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Jojo is all about being cool and inclusive and stylish and stuff, right? While punching rock n roll vampires etc. I'm a fan, have the dreamcast version of the fighter, love the manga, the anime, the new anime, all that jazz. Though I'm very behind on the manga, I have had this thread bookmarked, and it's on the list there. Anyways, Jojo is good, and it's nice that everybody is digging it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

smol jotaro

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Not sure how I feel about that Valentine color palette, but I love the Johnny

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The best Valentine color scheme will always bee Green Hair Red Outfit.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I'm still not buying a Valentine SAS but that's a palette that comes close to getting me to buy it. The Johnny and Diego ones look nice.

I'm not buying any jojo nendos probably but I think they definitely aren't ever going to the okuyasu minissimo they showed a prototype of, which is kinda sad. At this point given how little space I have, I'm probably not buying any other jojo figures unless they put some more out for jojolion.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Give us the Tusk figure

E: Does anyone have that picture off Jotaro and Jolyne at an art gallery and Rohan yelling at them? Tia

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Feb 18, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The First's of Johnny and Valentine are out in the wild now and they're not 100% great but they're better than Gyro first.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2018/02/18/jojolion-73/

we back

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

God-drat, we really are back. poo poo's getting real.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
This chapter's super intense, dang. This is like a part 5 weird overpowered stand fight and it's neat as a contrast to the really really low-key ones of part 8 so far.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Finally we see Speed King's true power: Driving a car.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Speed King is looking goofier and less creepy with each appearance. He used to not have lips and just had holes for eyes instead of goggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

iwasuke :smith: