Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
So CB are finally rolling symbio mates back? About time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
I'm not going to go read the official forums for info, because they're terrible, so what is this thing?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

The Tohaa one is a joke but the others have something to do with a supposed huge story change coming in April.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

We should totes get Batroidmates

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Could be JSA seperatists finally doing their thing, all getting moved to their own Druze style faction.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
christ i hope not, don't know what i'd do without ninja

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Forums speculation is certainly leaning in that direction, based on the background of the Enough image. Unlikely to invalidate existing JSA sectorials I'd assume, just create a breakaway faction.

As a Tohaa player, I'm currently more interested in the March releases on the spanish news board - Taquel incoming at last.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

christ i hope not, don't know what i'd do without ninja

I would very much like to keep Tokusetu also.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

"yu jing players reacted well to us taking away ko dali... maybe we should take away a whole sec?"

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Come on, ISS is about 3 secs worth of toys rolled into one :madmax:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

thats qk

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
no that's onyx

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Independent JSA would own bones, as long as they weren't dumb enough to dump the hypothetical Korea army under Japan.

What would be even better is if the Ariadnans all got together and told the Russians to gently caress off, which would be a great excuse for both MRRF and Kazakh sectorial launches.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Playing Infinity RPG with some bros, I managed to roll some assets and life events to straight up buy a Gecko. Sweet

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid
Finally got to try Aristeia! against an actual person last night. Loved it.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Great game, need the first expansion before organised play but it's out very soon.

Also some cool stuff tomorrow kids 8)

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Flipswitch posted:

Playing Infinity RPG with some bros, I managed to roll some assets and life events to straight up buy a Gecko. Sweet

Sounds awesome. How're you finding the game in play?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

A buddy of mine has been playing it and it sounds like rocket tag. But I don't really trust his opinions on RPGs too much.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Aristeia is very solid, glad that's everyone's opinion when they try it. I was on the fence, but they've really smashed it out of the park combining minis, mobas, and magic.

What's the odds on the white banner sectorial dropping with this enough thing? I swear, if they let me link zuyong I'm never going back.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Pidgin Englishman posted:

What's the odds on the white banner sectorial dropping with this enough thing? I swear, if they let me link zuyong I'm never going back.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Brutal, but fair.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cassa posted:

Sounds awesome. How're you finding the game in play?
I'll let you know when we start. We've only just rolled characters. I've got a Tunguskan Hacker/TAG pilot who is dreadful outside of his TAG, so looks like I'm primarily stealthy support outside of it. Life events were witnessing secret pregnancy, a debt to someone (which was what gave me enough assets to buy the Gecko along with my hyper elite background), generic experimentation, finding an alien artifact (paid for my hacking device) and i forgot the other.

One of the lads managed to roll alien rash as a youth event. It's semi aware which helps him react to danger but its con is social penalties lol.

I haven't read the rules yet but my print copies of the books will be here next week. I'm not a fan of reading pdfs as my kindle fire screen isn't great. I'm also relishing the fact this is the one Infinity system I'm not the go to for teaching or answering rules questions all the time. Now i get to ask the stupid questions!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Brutal, but fair.
Literally zero. The announcement is cool and good though. Engage hype!

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
It's been tomorrow for fourteen hours, where are we meant to be looking?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
As of the time I'm writing this, it's a little bit before 6 AM Spain-time, so I would wager no earlier than four hours from now, possibly much longer than that depending on if they take an early lunch.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

If it's Koni it could literally be whenever

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Quick order of operations question. TO Camo marker uses a Cybermask program, when does the TO get replaced by the impersonation state? Can they be ARO'D between states?

Autodrop Monteur
Nov 14, 2011

't zou verboden moeten worden!
The TO Camo marker isn't allowed to use the program as per the wiki:
"A Hacker in the Camouflaged, TO or similar state may not enter the Impersonation-2 state, and vice versa."

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Cybermask

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Cassa posted:

Quick order of operations question. TO Camo marker uses a Cybermask program, when does the TO get replaced by the impersonation state? Can they be ARO'D between states?
They use of a hacking program would reveal them from the marker state, and thye'd enter impersonation state at the end of the order. And if an enemy has LOS/ZOC to the process, they can ARO when the hacker is revealed.

MG42 posted:

The TO Camo marker isn't allowed to use the program as per the wiki:
"A Hacker in the Camouflaged, TO or similar state may not enter the Impersonation-2 state, and vice versa."

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Cybermask
It's legit because it'd break the marker state. You make a good point for the other way around, they can't recamo directly from the Cybermask state.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Brutal, but fair.

Less about Enough, more about Invincible Army having been announced as the next YJ sectorial.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

*cacophony of shrieking gun nerds re: the blackjack's rifle*

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

cheers bud, didnt realise they posted all of them! Can't wait to get Kerr-Nau, he's strong.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Yeah, he's gonna be good. Don't know what I'm going to do with an Ariadna HRL and another Attractive Woman HVT tho. It was a p. quiet month regarding previews.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Huh, no nomad releases at all?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

Yeah, he's gonna be good. Don't know what I'm going to do with an Ariadna HRL and another Attractive Woman HVT tho. It was a p. quiet month regarding previews.
It's a LRL, not HRL. :) Not sure I'm allowed to give info yet until CB publishes them, but Rosie is REALLY good.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Flipswitch posted:

It's a LRL, not HRL. :) Not sure I'm allowed to give info yet until CB publishes them, but Rosie is REALLY good.

She better be considering her competition in that box.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013
Not my faction, but I do think the Shikami is by far the best model for that month. Nice to see them doing more with alternate head & arm bits as well, it definitely helps a largely mono pose metal range get variety while keeping strong designs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Genghis Cohen posted:

Not my faction, but I do think the Shikami is by far the best model for that month. Nice to see them doing more with alternate head & arm bits as well, it definitely helps a largely mono pose metal range get variety while keeping strong designs.

The shikami has had a couple really awesome models now.

• Locked thread