Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think she's angry about getting her hair shot off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

"When I easily won the election by negative 3 million votes"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Is there a chrome app that posts DJT’s tweets

A sane and normal response from the President of the Free World and certainly not, say, the dyslexic spasmodae of a kindergartner epilecticly tossing colorforms onto a magnetic board.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Hey America, I'm not sure if it's been pointed out to you yet but you elected a fundamentally incompetent, arguably mentally ill reality TV star as your President. Just FYI.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965935035328155649

I think he's blaming Obama for loving CPAC being boring? Lol?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Durzel posted:

Hey America, I'm not sure if it's been pointed out to you yet but you elected a fundamentally incompetent, arguably mentally ill reality TV star as your President. Just FYI.

domalt tromp is a grate man

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Ok grandpa

*signs release forms to nursing home*

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Millions of people think trump is a good president. Hmbol!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Viruswithshoes posted:

Ok grandpa

*signs release forms to dumpster fire*

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

The address that the trump dating site has listed is a UPS store, lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Do you think trump has dozens of long red ties, or is it just the one, which he loosens just enough to pull over his dotard head every morning and evening?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Attitude Indicator posted:

Do you think trump has dozens of long red ties, or is it just the one, which he loosens just enough to pull over his dotard head every morning and evening?

He has plenty of time to put on a tie the normal way while they do his hair and makeup from 9am to 11am

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Has anyone posted this yet: Official called Fla. shooting coverage a 'reprieve' for White House

quote:

"For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve," one administration said in a story posted Monday. "A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled."

"But as we all know, sadly, when the coverage dies down a little bit, we'll be back through the chaos," the official said.

Sadly.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I want to live in the timeline where Hitler became an artist and Trump became a figure skater.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

hmmm, perhaps a false flag!? :thunk:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965937068907073536
lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he's so loving incoherent.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Lol, like Obama even mentioned Russian collusion during that statement. It was a response to Tromp's continued whining about how the Deep State had infiltrated and gerrymandered every state's electoral system to rig it in favour of the Demoncrats, which in itself was laying the groundwork for righteous indignation when Tromp, as he expected and hoped, would lose the election.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/965929641524555776

I hope Donny sees this and starts tweeting about giving teachers machine guns.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Guessing this generic poll thing is something his handlers came up w to get him in a better mood?

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

mono posted:

hmmm, perhaps a false flag!? :thunk:

They're "fake flags" now.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm sure a push for arming teachers will only help in our huge talent pool of people competing to become teachers.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm the hot female news anchor who is placed with her vagina squarely centered in the camera frame :3:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965943827931549696

lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
that doesn't sound correct but he is the president after all

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Dear president trump,

Shut the gently caress up

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

SANCTIONS

SANCTIONSSANCTIONSSANCTIONSAANCTSANCTNSANCTIONIAJDGEIENFNFNFND

*Extremely Kenyan & Kel voice* WHY!?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I wonder what bombshell is gonna drop later today. This is one hell of a tweetstorm

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

president spazzing out on twitter again, so what?

lmao, has the gerrymandering case finally ended? i guess the court forced states to fix their districts and Dems are gonna gain some seats?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

He sure does love his maps

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Hahahaha yeah maybe when it comes to peeing with morning wood.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

they want to raise you taxes

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Attitude Indicator posted:

It's a big spool like fruit by the foot

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Smirr posted:

I wonder what bombshell is gonna drop later today. This is one hell of a tweetstorm

Fingers crossed for Kushner.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

He still has 2 hours of executive time, can't wait to see what happens when we return from commercial

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Someone is having a very busy executive time today.

Also a big lol he has no idea what is going on with Pennsylvania's map at all

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I guess Trump doesn't know they already tried to take it to the supreme court anything.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, has the gerrymandering case finally ended? i guess the court forced states to fix their districts and Dems are gonna gain some seats?

The map the courts drew after the republicans responded with an even more heavily gerrymandered map is cleanly divided, follows county lines when possible, other major geographic divisions when not, and will probably result in the democrats picking up eight to ten seats as a direct result even before you hit the wave.

So yeah, republicans are throwing a shitfit over it.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

president spazzing out on twitter again, so what?

it may surprise you to learn, but he's incorrect on that

iirc, case was decided on state law grounds, which precludes SCOTUS reviewing the case,

PA GOP tried & Alto(?) repudiated it (we have 9 federal appeals districts & one SCOTUS judge handles each district). PA GOP tried other things, like forcing state supreme court judges who ruled against them to be forced out.

New map came out yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

President has a public meltdown while taking a poo poo and it’s just another uneventful morning in this dead gay timeline