Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Zyla posted:

good more jobs for the rest of us!!!

Failing New York Times posted:

Mr. van der Zwaan, 33, a Dutch national, entered the plea in Federal District Court in Washington. A speaker of Russian, Dutch, English and French, Mr. van der Zwaan also is the son-in-law of a wealthy Russian, German Khan, who was on a roster of oligarchs named in a recent Treasury Department list of prominent Russians with links to President Vladimir V. Putin.

Hmm, I wonder why he would try to carry water for Manafort...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Rushi posted:

Who's the dumbest politician in ur state?

gowdy comes to mind in terms of how well people know him but I got a whole lotta options

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

columbine is mostly remembered by millennials because they tightened up public school zero tolerance policies in response to it for us and banned trenchcoats in all the dresscodes lol

it also justified decades of bullying even tho eric harris was a cool, popular kid and that no one hosed with either of them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

throw these people into the sea

https://i.imgur.com/I5EOWsJ.gifv

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Lawman 0 posted:

throw these people into the sea

why bother the sea is coming to them :getin:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/learyreports/status/966061854303965191

what the gently caress is wrong with florida's state legislature

Look up the history of Florida sometime. It's way hosed ever since the white man came.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Rushi posted:

Who's the dumbest politician in ur state?

democrats who are still opposed to legal weed op

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Someone repost the funny ivanka pic ty

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i dont look at florida politics because its the most futile thing

plus there are more olds here than everywhere else so they get cranky and get their way

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That DICK! posted:

hey guys - here's a great "i remembered a trump thing" moment - remember when trump was getting interviewed in the oval office and the reporter quoted some nixon quote or whatever about the room not having any corners to hide in and trump went on a long stupid rant about the existence of corners

Actually very strong evidence of organic brain damage, since there's a part of your brain that lets you understand metaphors

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Florida look like a gun
If Florida ban gun bugs bunny cheer

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Trump

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

they were elected by floridians

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Zegermans: do the needful

https://twitter.com/ericbolling/status/966063009385930753

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Reality Loser posted:

Someone repost the funny ivanka pic ty

and get a 2nd tromp thread closed in 1 day? :whitewater:

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
To be fair to Pick, I can't find it for the life of me but, there is p good "new" studies about Columbine not being a typical school shooting as it was likely done by sociopath with few/no feelings instead of being a more passionate crime. So was more McVey than vengeful teen, and understanding that difference is important to teen psychology and violence. Like incredibly so.

Effort posting done for the day get bluntrd.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lawman 0 posted:

democrats who are still opposed to legal weed op

U win

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

delve deep enough and

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

what the gently caress happened how did you gas another thread

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

radicalizing our youth to own the libs?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/966061236294160384

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

columbine is mostly remembered by millennials because they tightened up public school zero tolerance policies in response to it for us and banned trenchcoats in all the dresscodes lol

What's shocking is that almost every takeaway from Columbine was wrong. Among other things, the real driver, Eric Harris, was waaayyy more of a bully than he was bullied. And they both had girlfriends and stuff, hell, the girlfriend of one of them was the one who bought their best gun at a gun fair.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

what a giant fuckin head

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol yeah nothing matters hahahaha

ok good that's out of the way. tomorrow is going to be interesting IMO. we've got the CNN town hall with the victims and whatever the gently caress Trump's thing is going to be. this story has stayed in the news longer than any other recent shooting that I can remember beyond just talking about the shooter. The administration's response has been...terrible is probably too kind a word, so far. now we have the FL state legislature giving a big middle finger to crying teens to their faces. If the story stays in the news beyond tomorrow that would be real cool and good because this whole situation has been beyond hosed for so long.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Zyla posted:

it also justified decades of bullying even tho eric harris was a cool, popular kid and that no one hosed with either of them

Yah details like this are a big standout.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

delve deep enough and

It's like he wants us to do it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao crisis actor theory in the legislature just lmao

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Actually very strong evidence of organic brain damage, since there's a part of your brain that lets you understand metaphors

lol trump is a year away from getting angry at the rude man who lives inside the mirror

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/966064597508730880

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

that's the best way I've seen it put.
"social media natives"

America knows how to deal with natives.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump isn't the problem, he's a symptom

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

seems a waste of company money to keep a live feed of his son's room on the right monitor there

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

After Vegas I youtubed what a bump stock even was and got a popular gun channel demonstration video followed by a brief statement explaining that they expert felt bump stocks were hot garbage without legitimate a use, the Vegas shooter was a big, lovely dummy for using one, and *record scratch* it made him sick that libtards were probably going to want to make them illegal.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Famous TV Dad posted:

radicalizing our youth to own the libs?

With anime.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

twump :kiddo:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Zyla posted:

what a giant fuckin head

remember when he showed his wang to ladies then like 24 hours later his kid died from being too rad

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Zyla posted:

when you're on a right wing website and they show you the facts

I feel like that abortion number is low. we can do better!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The play Rhinoceros but it's everyone around you becoming crisis actors (bc there are so many shootings that everyone has been part of one) and the increasingly paranoid main character struggles with whether or not to join them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i got two bottles of gin today, yum

• Locked thread