Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Great, that highspeed connection will really help you not play this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
At least there aren't any preteen characters in Vermintide, so we won't have to worry about Kelp and Lizardman showing up

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I also moved into my new house and got that fibrous internet for blistering speed of light speeds. Either they or my internet is going to take the most massive, perfectly symmetrical shits of all time. Either way it’s going to own bones.

can we expect more great streams?!?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
I call shotgun on the dwarf!!!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Soothing Vapors posted:

At least there aren't any preteen characters in Vermintide, so we won't have to worry about Kelp and Lizardman showing up

i dont get why i keep getting lumped in with lizardman on this. i dont share his sins

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

i dont get why i keep getting lumped in with lizardman on this. i dont share his sins

SV has brain AIDS worse than I do

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It’s all good guys. Bring that aids and rat poison brain to tide pod game.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I AM THE MOON posted:

SV has brain AIDS worse than I do
please dont syphilis shame

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

this is the kind of support I've been missing in my life :love:

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a warhammer game where "40,000" does not follow the warhammer part.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Erdricks posted:

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a warhammer game where "40,000" does not follow the warhammer part.

yo wouldn't it have been rad if Deathwing had been decent

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
You can still launch Marvel Heroes and watch all the heroes pass by on the login screen. It's almost like playing, except you don't need to pick up any loot.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Remember that time lizardman died? I wish it wasn't fake news.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Looking forward to slutting it up as the mage and passing aids along to all of you.

Oops am I gonna get banned?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Remember that time lizardman died? I wish it wasn't fake news.

did i do that i feel like i did that but i dont remember

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

gaz's assets are up for auction so maybe we'll get a private server out of it?

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

The 1st time I saw a Black Panther promo wearing the hooded costume I assumed it was Shuri cuz of seeing this in game so often.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

Same, friend

It's shameful that we let him do this to us over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Erdricks posted:

Fantasy > 40K

:orks101:

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

this is the post that makes me miss marlboro heetos 2020 the most

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

this is the post that makes me miss marlboro heetos 2020 the most

Martian Hebrews lives on forever in our hearts. If Mr Gaz is truly Jesus, He will rise again as said in the good book.

I don’t think Morbid Hectors is dead yet.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Erdricks posted:

This means you don't acknowledge Blood Bowl, which is a crime worse than Marvel Heroes.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Martian Hebrews lives on forever in our hearts. If Mr Gaz is truly Jesus, He will rise again as said in the good book.

I don’t think Morbid Hectors is dead yet.

Merkel Hectares is unimpeachable

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Yardbomb posted:

Fantasy > 40K

:orks101:

And then they blew it up.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I saw Black Panther tonight and got good vibes from him wasting his Blessing of Bast cooldowns on standing around. Man-Ape was pretty cool.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Ghostlight posted:

I saw Black Panther tonight and got good vibes from him wasting his Blessing of Bast cooldowns on standing around. Man-Ape was pretty cool.

wow racist much

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

AzraelNewtype posted:

This means you don't acknowledge Blood Bowl, which is a crime worse than Marvel Heroes.

IIRC, Blood Bowl doesn't have warhammer in the title.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

AzraelNewtype posted:

Gotta agree, Blood Bowl is a much worse crime than Marvel Heroes.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

So is this the new vermintide thread?>?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

For our crew, yes. The discord is ready for it already. Got a boatload of goons who bought it.

Please be an excellent game with longevity. (It will be).

Edit: but really, it’s still MH. Game is not dead yet. It will risen a la Jesus.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Marvel......ZEROES! :haw:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Kokoro Wish posted:

Hey, at least she had a better African VA than Storm.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Storm's VA was &@(!#ing horrible.

EDIT: turns out she's the same VA who did Shaundi in Saint's Row. She did a good job there, I can only assume the Marvel people didn't buy her a Starbucks Frappuchino before the gig, I dunno.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0630379/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

Gynovore fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Feb 21, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Gynovore posted:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Storm's VA was &@(!#ing horrible.

EDIT: turns out she's the same VA who did Shaundi in Saint's Row. She did a good job there, I can only assume the Marvel people didn't buy her a Starbucks Frappuchino before the gig, I dunno.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0630379/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

She was also Captain Marvel, who was fine. It's just the bullshit accent really.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
We can't prove she was anyone because they lost the post-it with the VA names on it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Saint Freak posted:

We can't prove she was anyone because they lost the post-it with the VA names on it

in hindsight it's amazing this game lasted as long as it did

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

name writer was away that week when they needed all the names written down

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gaz's original office was on the lost island

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

gaz's original office was on the lost island

I would def watch a reboot of the office starring yogidad as Michael Scott and realnear as Jim and who ever his wife is that he met at gaz as Pam. Asros as Kevin. Dwight would prob be like Xenu paradox or some other oforum psychopath.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I would def watch a reboot of the office starring yogidad as Michael Scott and realnear as Jim and who ever his wife is that he met at gaz as Pam. Asros as Kevin. Dwight would prob be like Xenu paradox or some other oforum psychopath.
the later seasons' P3 arc will be where it gets rightly cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yogidad is robert california