Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
tide pod squad, waddup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
:toot:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Origami Dali posted:

tide pod squad, waddup

:toot:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Is twitter ddosing the forums?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

cyberwar

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

whats awesome is that this dumbass unintentionally implies that school shooting survival challenge is the next fad because tide pods are old news

only a matter of time before a maga chud also steals their dads gopro

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

we're going to do cyber better

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
SA servers ate tidepods

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this whole saga is an excellent example of how the right in this country is just fundamentally incapable of dealing with someone who uses their own tactics against them

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's pretty funny when SA is down and lowtax links his suspended twitter account

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you notice that a person doing a remote tv interview has an earpiece. if you have at least as much sense as the average grapefruit, you realize that thats how they hear the questions from the news anchor. if youre a chud, on the other hand:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I like the internet because I saw a weird old pager on Gilmore Girls and immediately found a teardown and also all the original promotional materials and I hate the internet because social media has ruined the entire Earth and made everyone into a neurotic mess and or a chud

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lucky bastards

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

you notice that a person doing a remote tv interview has an earpiece. if you have at least as much sense as the average grapefruit, you realize that thats how they hear the questions from the news anchor. if youre a chud, on the other hand:

I work in videoconferencing and can confirm that not understanding what's going on while everything you say is repeated back to you ad infinitum to a background of screeching noises is absolutely what a chud considers to be perfectly normal

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
welp this dumbass article is gonna be everywhere tomorrow

https://thetab.com/us/2016/06/14/i-was-able-to-buy-an-ar-15-in-five-minutes-19833

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

lucky bastards

It was super warm here and when I went to run errands my mood completely turned around so thanks for this one beautiful moment before the end of time global warming

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

he isnt followed by james woods, not the real deal

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
crisis actor crew, waddup

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

SHOW ME YOUR WAR PIECE

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

he was IMMEDIATELY uninvited, like within an hour of his terrible tweets.

oh he was uninvited several years ago then interesting

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Origami Dali posted:

crisis actor crew, waddup

I got cut after the audition wth

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/966070792290230272

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
what's up with dinesh?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

it's literally impossible for a teenager who just witnessed his classmates get killed in a school shooting to advocate for gun control without being coached by a liberal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

if we get an assault weapons ban(we won't) but if we do (again, we won't) can we include local police departments in that ban?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/966001177094746112

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

he said the silent parts out loud in the dumbest, most insanely indefensible way

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

his blood pressure

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

he taunted the survivors of the school shootings by suggesting that they're just kids and shouldn't be in The Discourse

but he had like a scorecard to go and such

just

just look at the tweets

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/965773484780609536

nice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

accurate chyron

Epic High Five