Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Wait... I thought bump stocks were banned after Vegas lmbo... We're so hosed. Only Ed Balls can save us now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Lastgirl posted:

whats awesome is that this dumbass unintentionally implies that school shooting survival challenge is the next fad because tide pods are old news

On this week's School Shooting Survival Challenge, Izaiah Jackson a senior from South Bend, Indiana is an honor roll student and National Honors Society member hoping to get a degree in Mineralogy...but we'll find out if this overachiever is smarter than an AR-15 after the commercial break!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/JannaWilkinso69/status/963149247393796096

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/965350673423446016

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

posted this before but in screen caps, deffo a fave worth rewatching from time to time :hai:

i get mad that of all the predictions kojima was the rightest :argh:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dinesh made the fatal mistake of too thoroughly following the path of conservatives while brown

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Would wear that hat without the (vote democrat) bit

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
*clears throat*

Jeb Bush is a...

*shuffles papers, squints at writing*

... Big fat mess?

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Wait... I thought bump stocks were banned after Vegas lmbo... We're so hosed. Only Ed Balls can save us now

the atf made some cop excuses about the abstraction of the finger and the shoulder interacting with the trigger being too far removed from some legal language im not joking

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

he'll yeah
boobs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/964209292109754368

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

what if i'm a demon but can't quit that sweet christ love?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i dunno bernie chick looks pretty hot imo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

shovelbum posted:

I like the internet because I saw a weird old pager on Gilmore Girls and immediately found a teardown and also all the original promotional materials and I hate the internet because social media has ruined the entire Earth and made everyone into a neurotic mess and or a chud

wow ur predictive text feature is churning out some crazy poo poo

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

https://twitter.com/jannawilkinso69/status/964932646303182848

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh gently caress tide pods are going to destroy an entire generations right to life. Sorry kids Billy made a you tube video so you get to be mass murdered. Tough break.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

2DCAT posted:

the biggest company that sells them made a very public effort to stop selling them

now you can get a discount from them, on bumpstocks, with the code "MAGA". nope not being ironic or making that up because reality is funnier than I am

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

VectorSigma posted:

i dunno bernie chick looks pretty hot imo

of all the head scratching memes on the right, the "the left has all the ugliest women lol" is the dumbest and most easily disproven

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

shovelbum posted:

It was super warm here and when I went to run errands my mood completely turned around so thanks for this one beautiful moment before the end of time global warming

It was 50f in san diego with decent windchill, sucks rear end. We almost dodged winter entirely :rip:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

why is it a dumbass article?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Epic High Five posted:

of all the head scratching memes on the right, the "the left has all the ugliest women lol" is the dumbest and most easily disproven

thatcher was a pawg

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

literally :lol:d at this and i feel kinda bad about that but that's where we are

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

too brown to roast white kids and get away with it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Elephanthead posted:

Oh gently caress tide pods are going to destroy an entire generations right to life. Sorry kids Billy made a you tube video so you get to be mass murdered. Tough break.

As if the boomers didn't smoke and robo-trip and drink themselves to early deaths. And whatever other weird poo poo they did that they thought was fun.
I'm sure there's a treasure trove.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

trmu!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Archenteron posted:

*clears throat*

Jeb Bush is a...

*shuffles papers, squints at writing*

... Big fat mess?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:agreed: more shootings at these places imo

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

that 2 year old article?

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

2DCAT posted:

no they tried to ignore it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

2DCAT posted:

trump ordered the doj (????) to start work towards banning them

its hilarious and i have no idea how this will go through since there's no leeway for grandfathering if you call them machine guns and a whole bunch of people are gonna instantly become felons

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

Mistah D'Souza - he gay

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We are ruled by the pet rock generation

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I just got this in the mail

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i like that their "proof" that the kid is a "crisis actor" is that he was once interviewed about a beach lifeguard arguing with a bodysurfer, one of those world-rocking crises

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

why is it a dumbass article?

lol what

did you read it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot posted:

that 2 year old article?