Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

even if it doesn't do anything regarding guns in the immediate future, the kids are humiliating politicians and getting chuds probated irl

yeah lol, there's more than a few people right now who busted out the whole "lmao skinhead dyke amiriite" thing about Emma only to discover that yes, in fact, she is way more popular and beloved and charismatic than they are

Al! posted:

hope every1 is well, i had a snow day

lol it was 75 here in Indiana. CLASSIC FEBRUARY WEATHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
So wait is the youth punkin da fuk outta trump actually beginning to *gulp* matter?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/janie/status/858148738660958208

:trumppop:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Trump in the morning, Trump in the evenin, Trump at suppertime. When Trump's on twitter, You can TRUMP!!! anytime.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the only matter trimp is gulping is PISS!!!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/966145000798085120

i forget which one is newsweek

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you mean besides "state-sanctioned killings of minors"?

not if they're white

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Merge TFR with DIY & Hobbies

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump in the morning, Trump in the evenin, Trump at suppertime. When Trump's on twitter, You can TRUMP!!! anytime.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

AverySpecialfriend posted:

So wait is the youth punkin da fuk outta trump actually beginning to *gulp* matter?

no. we're in a mattering trap right now

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh thank god the kids are all right so I can go back to writing in Marx

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

the one that's slightly closer to going broke than Time

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

not if they're white
well, you've seen sandy hook, all it'll take is more alex jones-grade incest baby bleating for the chuds to be given the green light on directly attacking these kids physically regardless of their white ethnicity

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they probably ran an anti trump story without giving the wh permission to squash it and got cracked down on by their wealthy owners

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol what the hell i don't even know who reads newsweek other than the three europeans who still think america is cool and good but w'evs everybody's got to do their self-immolation for themselves

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

FAUXTON posted:

Oh thank god the kids are all right so I can go back to writing in Marx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTHPyXFcWxo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
given how easily i can get news through twitter i dunno if we even need independent journalism anymore. citizen-journalists like mike cernovich and jack posobiec will see that we're informed!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Rubio is mad

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/966154935502102528

:qq:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
that said, imagine a lead and ink paper publishing a story against its own owners

good things about the internet: six, bad things about the internet: one billion

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm glad

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The kids are alright

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm the only person here taking intentional softballs and pre-screened questions :qq:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, well he's a spineless worm but good on him for being the only one to show up there

shame that his whole argument here is insane because he's responding defensively to an article that is only singling out politicians who dodge culpability, and in so doing he is admitting he is among them

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

if he keeps this up for longer than a week (when the NRA's check clears) i'll be slightly impressed

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I write in Groucho Marx, but this is def campaigning for my vote

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

why would kush realistically need security clearances when the most he's done is lipsinc israels desired policy to the Palestinians? Does he know that trying desperately to retain access to classified information when people higher up have determined you dont need it is suspicious as all hell and one of the biggest flags you can pull?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Hello. Texas here.

Please make it stop raining.

It will rain for 4 more days.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

go out and talk poo poo on other punk rear end politicians and then you'll be cool, ruby. call schumer a cuck on national tv and you'll be president in 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Jabroni Marx

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I will destroy who ever invented rain.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

why would kush realistically need security clearances when the most he's done is lipsinc israels desired policy to the Palestinians? Does he know that trying desperately to retain access to classified information when people higher up have determined you dont need it is suspicious as all hell and one of the biggest flags you can pull?

he's selling it to the russians so he doesn't get a 1.2 billion dollar debt called in

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

Hello. Texas here.

Please make it stop raining.

It will rain for 4 more days.

I'm in Houston and it didn't rain at all.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I will totally vote oprah in the primaries.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Der Meister posted:

every time my work sends out more internet restrictions I email IT and tell them they need to just remove the ability of anyone over 50 from accessing the internet if they want to eliminate phishing schemes

actually we just need to ban the only people who are technically savvy enough to carry out email phishing schemes: the Russians

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Cao Ni Ma posted:

kushner is insanely loving stupid. like even dumber than donald trump stupid.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm in Houston and it didn't rain at all.

don't worry you get your turn in about 12 hours

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

kushner is insanely loving stupid. like even dumber than donald trump stupid.

I almost had to baby sit him in canada but thank god poo poo happened and the whole event was canceled.

I had a line of kosher alcohol ready for him. Also some properties to look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I've worked in a couple of law firms now and old partners getting duped by phishing emails is a real problem

• Locked thread