Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/ pretty sure balogan got named dropped in the newest episode of this podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is a civil rights issue. Class action needed
https://twitter.com/an0nwi11i4m/status/966186369918873600

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
FREE BALOOGAN

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

freckle posted:

FREE BALOOGAN

i'll take six

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Ugh, can these poors just move somewhere else, my property values aren't going up enough.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

i'm a crisis shitposter

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
do conservatives not have phones or something

theres a health insurance joke in there somewhere

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Food Boner posted:

do conservatives not have phones or something

theres a health insurance joke in there somewhere

Can't text from a landline

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Ugh, can these poors just move somewhere else, my property values aren't going up enough.

I don't think u have to be a feudal lord to not want a permanent homeless camp in ur backyard

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

GobiasIndustries posted:

yesterday apparently the police showed up at my mom's school because some kid was snapchatting videos of himself polishing an AR-15 and making threats. Hurray 2018!

One of my friends got to take a mental health screening because he put pictures of himself holding an ak-47 on his MySpace and there was a teacher who scoured MySpace for students and she freaked out

He's a 9/11 truther ron paul type now but he never wanted to shoot anybody in the school

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

imagine caring that much about your follower numbers

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Imagine finding out 90% of your online chums aren't real and then desperately wishing for them to come back.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

shovelbum posted:

Can't text from a landline

is that the average twitter user though

internet access but no ability to text

i just dont know

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
in my heart of hearts i pray for the call of a twitter boycott :allears:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/965800192007200769

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax should join the class action lawsuit against Twitter. Everyone knows he keeps getting banned just because he's a Republican and it has nothing to do with him being a gigantic rear end in a top hat to everyone.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Imagine finding out 90% of your online chums aren't real and then desperately wishing for them to come back.

crying censorship just feeds the constant victim mentality of all chuds

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
good morning

https://twitter.com/LauraLeeBordas/status/966206443237068800

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

did skimpy-clothes researcher “my country my president” lady’s account happen to get disappeared? :ohdear:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

D1E posted:

Lowtax should join the class action lawsuit against Twitter. Everyone knows he keeps getting banned just because he's a Republican and it has nothing to do with him being a gigantic rear end in a top hat to everyone.
He got banned for making fun of Baked Alaska again.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

seriously?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

This is kind of their MO isn't it though? Like, they back out of stuff if the flag on their table isn't big enough and other stupid poo poo like that.

yeh the trump administration are extremely childish

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I’m the rainbow background for ISIS member Barack Obama

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

FactsAreUseless posted:

If mocking baked Alaska is wrong then I don't wanna be right

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/965408603673907201

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

ok maybe there’s something to these conspiracies

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

King initially believed in and practiced self-defense, even obtaining guns in his household as a
means of defense against possible attackers. The pacifists guided King by showing him the alternative of nonviolent
resistance, arguing that this would be a better means to accomplish his goals of civil rights than self-defense. King
then vowed to no longer personally use arms.[241][242]
:shrug:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

freckle posted:

seriously?
Yep

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sad day for America.
https://twitter.com/AMERICA_PARTII/status/966189154500595712

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Lawman 0 posted:

https://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/ pretty sure balogan got named dropped in the newest episode of this podcast

3ma rules.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Truga posted:

King initially believed in and practiced self-defense, even obtaining guns in his household as a
means of defense against possible attackers. The pacifists guided King by showing him the alternative of nonviolent
resistance, arguing that this would be a better means to accomplish his goals of civil rights than self-defense. King
then vowed to no longer personally use arms.[241][242]
:shrug:

Wasn't going pacifist a strategic move to create a carrot and stick dynamic w the armed wing of the movement

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
how many followers did dumb dumb lose?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Remember when it turned out that the conservative "silent majority" was really a few people and thousands of Russian Twitter bots

lmfao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I have no friends because of government censorship!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I follow a little over a thousand people on Twitter, and it's like drinking from a firehose. How the hell can you pay attention to that many people?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lol imagine this being the biggest problem in your life, losing imaginary friends on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Trazz posted:

Remember when it turned out that the conservative "silent majority" was really a few people and thousands of Russian Twitter bots

lmfao

Lol ppl can form meaningful relationships with Russian bots I'm not sure boomers are actually human after huffing so much lead

• Locked thread