Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ban hands across America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
who will the right's next boogey man be once soros finally bites the dust?

or will that be fake news and he ends up in hiding with tupac?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jeff would be good as an old racist trønder elf

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

im really big into permit to purchase since i read a few articles about things possible w current 2a jurisprudence that have measurable effect

its got problems but its sooooo much better than nothing or much of the ineffectual somethings that have been tried

many states have permit to purchase at least handguns and lol its just used as surprise, jim crow

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

sandoz posted:

i wonder how the uber driver feels

Spree pricing could be doubled up with surge pricing if the shooter planned their rampage for the beginning or end of the day.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

um your best friends might be dead and your sufferin from ptsd, but can u please leave until i finish my oreo-o's??? tia

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

part of me knows that basically no gun legislation other than 100% confiscation is ever going to do anything to stop mass shootings but another part of me gleefully cackles at the thought of anything that inconveniences the angled foregrip enthusiasts of the world

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

If Obama wants to piss off Trump he should just point out that he deported more brown people than Trump ever will.

he still has seven years left to try and break that record

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TotalHell posted:

good photo choice

good, gently caress that ghoul, i hope he burns in hell (lol there is no afterlife)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

im really big into permit to purchase since i read a few articles about things possible w current 2a jurisprudence that have measurable effect

its got problems but its sooooo much better than nothing or much of the ineffectual somethings that have been tried

yeah, its more that gun law is extremely bullshit and nonsensical and then enforced in really dumb ways, and i dont think the kids are gonna get people who go "yeah ok the obvious things everyone talks about are bullshit, here's some comprehensive ideas that bla bla"

on top of that, there's the whole problem where enforcing the vast majority of changes will require 1) grandfather laws that make the changes ineffective or 2) gun seizures

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

new kind of cat posted:

who will the right's next boogey man be once soros finally bites the dust?

The Soros estate, the Soros family or George Soros presents; somethingawful.com.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

~society is hosed~

we’re absolutely executing him btw

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

the dream team :3:

The one on the left is model Kylie Bax. Rumor has it they all took turn peeing on Donald that evening.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good soup! posted:

um your best friends might be dead and your sufferin from ptsd, but can u please leave until i finish my oreo-o's??? tia

sorry guys I don't do kids this early

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ptp problems: relying on local law enforcement to grant the permits is gonna result in some insanely racist patterns of permitting

which is not worse than piles of dead schoolchildren stacked into lil corpse log cabins that gop lawmakers retreat into

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the macho man randy savage is not happy with your decision yeah

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

the bitcoin of weed posted:

homeschool/virtual school is a loving joke and everyone i know that spent any time in it came out horribly socially stunted

I remember back around 2010 when libertarians and neoliberal economists were trying to make online colleges via MOOCs the next big thing

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

Jeff would be good as an old racist trønder elf

He'd be a lawyer from Lyngdal who was thrown out of FRP in the 90's for being to racist for them even then

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

D1E posted:

Seems like you should give them everything left in your bank account, 'cuz you're not gonna need it anymore anyways.

At least make somebody's day.

His escape plan was to ditch his weapons and blend in with the students so clearly he thought he was gonna still need it.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

sandoz posted:

part of me knows that basically no gun legislation other than 100% confiscation is ever going to do anything to stop mass shootings but another part of me gleefully cackles at the thought of anything that inconveniences the angled foregrip enthusiasts of the world

you could probably save alot of lives by restricting the kind of weapons and magazines available for purchase and requiring permits and background checks for those that still are legal

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

new kind of cat posted:

good, gently caress that ghoul, i hope he burns in hell (lol there is no afterlife)

But then he would be with all the Jews!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

confiscate all guns and replace them with copies of atlas shrugged

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

also, I am glad that billy graham is rotting in hell

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
not a morning person myself since im usually hungover

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TRUM

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
require all guns to be painted pink

thats my unironic #1 thing to do that is easy, simple, and effective at stopping gun violence

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Qurnah posted:

you could probably save alot of lives by restricting the kind of weapons and magazines available for purchase

Yeah they should really do something about Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Qurnah posted:

you could probably save alot of lives by restricting the kind of weapons and magazines available for purchase and requiring permits and background checks for those that still are legal

yeah especially if these shooters are like 16 with new guns

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

new kind of cat posted:

https://twitter.com/fat_dog_fart/status/966318436023521280

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I can't wait for dana loesch to 'actually, it's a semi-automatic rifle' one of the teens tonight!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaleedity posted:

sorry guys I don't do kids this early

hmmm interesting, so when is it that you "do kids"?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
is overall gun murder still on the decline now that the lead is working its way out of our brains

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

He'd be a lawyer from Lyngdal who was thrown out of FRP in the 90's for being to racist for them even then

lmao :discourse:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

well this is certainly outrageous as gently caress

why isnt he being named and shamed?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Good soup! posted:

confiscate all guns and replace them with copies of atlas shrugged

gun owners are plenty libertarian as is.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lmao that NRA is going to basically have a debate with school shooting survivors.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Don't ever watch CNN

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

ban semi automatic rifles :chaostrump:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

ptp problems: relying on local law enforcement to grant the permits is gonna result in some insanely racist patterns of permitting

which is not worse than piles of dead schoolchildren stacked into lil corpse log cabins that gop lawmakers retreat into

permitting wouldnt have stopped any (maybe one?) of these mass shootings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

• Locked thread