Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

shovelbum posted:

is overall gun murder still on the decline now that the lead is working its way out of our brains

Crime is generally down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

the bitcoin of weed posted:

homeschool/virtual school is a loving joke and everyone i know that spent any time in it came out horribly socially stunted

photo of me in Good Guy w/Gun 101 back in VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

univbee posted:

Yeah they should really do something about Soldier of Fortune magazine.

unironically yes

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Qurnah posted:

unironically yes

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the AR stands for assault rifle

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

well this is certainly outrageous as gently caress

why isnt he being named and shamed?

I'm guessing those kids will shame him later. They're actually trying to do stuff right now.

Go kids!

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

well this is certainly outrageous as gently caress

why isnt he being named and shamed?

because lmao nothing matters, obviously.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WarMECH posted:

the AR stands for assault rifle

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Lawman 0 posted:

Crime is generally down

Can't have crime if everyone is dead from a mass shooting!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

kaleedity posted:

sorry guys I don't do kids this early

oh my god ahahaha

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
he fixed the name
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966321700588711936

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah, its more that gun law is extremely bullshit and nonsensical and then enforced in really dumb ways, and i dont think the kids are gonna get people who go "yeah ok the obvious things everyone talks about are bullshit, here's some comprehensive ideas that bla bla"

on top of that, there's the whole problem where enforcing the vast majority of changes will require 1) grandfather laws that make the changes ineffective or 2) gun seizures

permit to purchase requires that you apply for and receive a permit from local law enforcement before you can purchase any firearm from anyone at all no exceptions

it leads to things like "well we never arrested him but this fella has been cause of like 2 dozen domestic calls sooooo nah no permit" or "law abiding dude but also a drunk, no permit" or "his wife just left him of course im not approving a permit for him any time soon"

closes private sale loopholes because the purchaser needs the permit to buy a gun from anyone, not just a dealer

has demonstrated success at taking a big chunk out of gun violence when implemented and yknow what im gonna bet that success rate improves if you do it on a natl scale instead of being able to drive over state lines to buy outside of ptp states

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

lmao the Florida rep is JJ g over

who is jj?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Billy Graham gone to that big trumpy bear in the sky

If it had been Franklin instead it would have been a top tier infrastructure week

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
ARular is the best MIA album

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

he finally noticed the typo lmao

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/966321700588711936

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Caga tió,
caga torró,
avellanes i mató,
si no cagues bé
et daré un cop de bastó.
caga tió!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

"Ask Jeff Session!"

I love it. I love that he doesn't know how to spell the name of his own AG. I love that he seems to be asking other people to do this for him. I love that he thinks he's talking to his Alexa or something. I love everything about it.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lawman 0 posted:

Crime is generally down

good enuf for me lol, FULL COMMUNISM NOW will take care of the rest

maybe these school shooters are a good sign bc it means theres only like 1 chud kid per school and hes being forced to the breaking point by his super woke peers

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/mike_Zollo/status/966297548678983681

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

nooooooooooooo

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

"QUESTION: can I divorce my wife in the white house, asking for a friend"

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the only guns that should be legal are bolt action hunting rifles, shotguns (double barrel not that fancy pump bullshit) and revolvers

everything else is designed with the express purpose of pumping as many bullets into a living thing as possible in the shortest amount of time and therefore not needed outside of military where they kill people for a living

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

jesus christ

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802499192237080576

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

wrong

the AR stands for Awesome Rifle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

law would need to be written to stop states from pulling poo poo like requiring law enforcement to grant permit unless [list of weird specific poo poo that lets a wifebeating drunk still buy a gun]

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

new kind of cat posted:

good, gently caress that ghoul, i hope he burns in hell (lol there is no afterlife)

hel is a cold, dark place but he's not having fun there regardless

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i can smell his bo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

omg

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

permit to purchase requires that you apply for and receive a permit from local law enforcement before you can purchase any firearm from anyone at all no exceptions

it leads to things like "well we never arrested him but this fella has been cause of like 2 dozen domestic calls sooooo nah no permit" or "law abiding dude but also a drunk, no permit" or "his wife just left him of course im not approving a permit for him any time soon"

closes private sale loopholes because the purchaser needs the permit to buy a gun from anyone, not just a dealer

has demonstrated success at taking a big chunk out of gun violence when implemented and yknow what im gonna bet that success rate improves if you do it on a natl scale instead of being able to drive over state lines to buy outside of ptp states

also requiring everyone who wants a gun to participate and "graduate" a course in firearm safety and handling would probably filter out a lot of crazies

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

legal geniuous dongdord tromp

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

shovelbum posted:

good enuf for me lol, FULL COMMUNISM NOW will take care of the rest

maybe these school shooters are a good sign bc it means theres only like 1 chud kid per school and hes being forced to the breaking point by his super woke peers

pain and suffering are down

the blood god is unsatisfied

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Jabronie posted:

ARular is the best MIA album

yes but Kala has a few of the best individual tracks

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

law would need to be written to stop states from pulling poo poo like requiring law enforcement to grant permit unless [list of weird specific poo poo that lets a wifebeating drunk still buy a gun]

i think if you actually linked together all of someones crimes and madnesses into the system a lot more ppl would fail checks than do

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

trump cant cure sadbrains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

just take gun rights away from white men imo

• Locked thread