Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Qurnah posted:

also requiring everyone who wants a gun to participate and "graduate" a course in firearm safety and handling would probably filter out a lot of crazies

have to be administered by some local or state agency otherwise youd have private course providers who just graduate everyone who can spell their own name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

AR15 was a poor translation it's actually AR1TH

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lord of Pie posted:

Build a wall to keep the Florida mans from escaping the sea when climate change hits America's dick and taint like it was Steve Scalise

unless that wall is color-sensitive you just sentenced a whole lot of recent refugee puerto ricans to death

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

A Handed Missus posted:

te trump thread

dead-eyed creeper in the front row is insanely triggering

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Today on TRUMP

quote:

11:00 AM - The President receives his daily intelligence briefing Closed Press blah blah he's gonna tweet during it
11:30 AM - The President discusses the Economic Report of the President with the Council of Economic Advisers
12:30 PM - The President has lunch with the Administrator of the Small Business Administration
1:30 PM - The President meets with trade union leaders
4:15 PM - The President hosts a listening session with high school students and teachers

so he's meeting with just random high sschool students and teachers hahahahhaha

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Someone's afraid of the truth.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

alien alloys are real

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Soros is so 2016

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

There's a judge in Chicago who frequently holds anyone who doesn't meet her self-imposed dress code in contempt of court, throwing them in jail for a brief period. That can seriously gently caress over a person's life by costing them their job and leading into a bad spiral.

Guess what sorts of people are the recipients of her punishment.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

it was goatse

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

haha, my parents were so mad at that olympic snowboarder who kept letting his pants fall down

https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/962458478727106563

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

chuck todd invites aliens on MTP to spit softball questions at/get bodied by them during segment

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

jerry seinfel posted:

Today on TRUMP

lmao

trmuup

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this is why chuck Todd will never break the big one

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I'm going to laugh my rear end off* when a teacher loses it and kills a bunch of people with their school district issues fire arm.

*won't actually laugh my rear end off.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

trump has a listening session? what do they do, distract him with a plasma globe?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

new kind of cat posted:

capital punishment is always wrong, hth

Im sorry but it's not a figurative guillotine you know

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
We're going to ban sagging pants but everyone should have guns
this is freedom :patriot:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I think we should shoot all the kids so they no longer complain about our guns

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bump stocks are worth a lot more thanks to an announcement from U.S. President Donald Trump.

The devices, which increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic gun to mimic that of a fully-automatic firearm, may become the subject of a ban proposed by Trump Tuesday afternoon. On Gun Broker, a firearms auction platform, bump stock prices quickly rose.

One listing, with a $399.99 price tag, added “get them while you can guys.” The retail price for a comparable device is less than $200. Other auction prices ranged from just over retail to as much as a $1,000.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
i just realized i missed the sex page

gently caress

can we start the thread over again?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LMAO

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Good soup! posted:

trump has a listening session? what do they do, distract him with a plasma globe?

It's literally just rounding up every chud kid in DC they can find to tell him how they love guns

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jerry seinfel posted:

Today on TRUMP

Who are the controlled unions he's meeting

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm going to laugh my rear end off* when a teacher loses it and kills a bunch of people with their school district issues fire arm.

laughing my rear end off my rear end (wont actually laugh my rear end off)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

ArmZ posted:

Bump stocks are worth a lot more thanks to an announcement from U.S. President Donald Trump.

The devices, which increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic gun to mimic that of a fully-automatic firearm, may become the subject of a ban proposed by Trump Tuesday afternoon. On Gun Broker, a firearms auction platform, bump stock prices quickly rose.

One listing, with a $399.99 price tag, added “get them while you can guys.” The retail price for a comparable device is less than $200. Other auction prices ranged from just over retail to as much as a $1,000.

loving bulletcoin minors

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

loving jesus christ lmao

can't wait for his eulogies for mccain and hwbush

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I can't believe he's not actually talking to the kids from the school that got shot up

I literally cannot believe that.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ACTUALLY GUNS ARE ARTILLERY PIECES SO YOUR ARE GOOMEN IS ANVALID

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

WarMECH posted:

so does the boat drag a super long ethernet cable around or are there wifi repeaters strategically placed around the ocean on buoys or what oh god this brings up so many questions

satellites up in geowhatever orbit, huge latency, minimal bandwidth, generally as much data per month as you want to use over your poo poo 5 figures/mo dsl speed connection now which at least is nice

you can pay more to get broadband type service but that's really only used if you need to transmit a lot of telemetry, scientific data, oil field type data, etc. or have passengers who are paying for it, like a cruise ship or a bazillionaires yacht

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

Im sorry but it's not a figurative guillotine you know

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Good soup! posted:

npr plz do a trump tiny desk session

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Graham can go piss off to the same hole in the ground Falwell is, gently caress em

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We don't need to ban guns we need to solve all of societies problems which includes access to guns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shiksa posted:

I can't believe he's not actually talking to the kids from the school that got shot up

haha its loving 2017

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm waiting for the significant uptick in teacher suicides due to easy access to guns in a high-stress, often poo poo-upon profession that's constantly under attack.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

shiksa posted:

I can

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

BAE OF PIGS posted:

the nra funded gop will just push to arm the students to defend themselves against teachers that are armed to defend themselves against active shooters

more guns for everyone! $$$$

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo billy graham died? I gotta celebrate. This is almost as momentous as Scalia Death Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

haha its loving 2017

• Locked thread