Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

David piss hogg

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
if they had ever done a lockdown+search at my lovely old high school they wouldve found plenty of contraband and potentially weapons that were totally innocent tools of the drug trade lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lyin crooked america

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i have so much work to do but i feel it in my tiny little bone like this could be a good trump day

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Love to use my crisis actors on crises like a bodysurfer fighting with a lifeguard.

I know a lot of these conspiracy people are just dipshits looking for a way to justify their lovely beliefs. Are some of them suffering from that Truman Show delusion where they think everything everywhere is staged?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

horrifyingly sexy Larry king

https://youtu.be/kZVx3mArkjc

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I wonder, do the Rs understand that today's high school students are tomorrow's voters?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good soup! posted:

lmao yes please continue attacking school shooting survivors, im sure that will help the completely a-ok outlook for republican voters in the coming years

This guy's POV is widely shared and attacking the kids will work.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

*opens door to school*
*bullets and guns fall out*

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I wonder, do the Rs understand that today's high school students are tomorrow's voters?

Not if the gop has anything to say

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/966327162864394242

love my smoothbrained president

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why would a crises actor use his own name and attend a school where he paid to impersonate a high schooler

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I know a lot of these conspiracy people are just dipshits looking for a way to justify their lovely beliefs. Are some of them suffering from that Truman Show delusion where they think everything everywhere is staged?

This guy who's always on the bus on my morning commute is clearly stalking me. :tinfoil:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Love to use my crisis actors on crises like a bodysurfer fighting with a lifeguard.

yeh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

legit way to get out of doing exams you need another day to prepare for

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

So apparently Dinesh wasn't actually speaking at this years CPAC, maybe they'll do something about someone who is?
https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/965962123535966208
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/966323954431471616

lol, they know who david clarke is, andy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

David piss hogg

get beefy piss hogg

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

not gonna vote if they are all massacred though

bing

bing

BOOM!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

well more like 2040s voters

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

why would a crises actor use his own name and attend a school where he paid to impersonate a high schooler

hiding in plain sight

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

that's a pretty bad attempt at an american accent

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

i have so much work to do but i feel it in my tiny little bone like this could be a good trump day

His "listening session" is at 4:15pm ET today. The CNN town hall will be at 9pm ET. Those are gonna be probably the two big news events of the day if you wanna plan your afternoon around them.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao trump is live and unscripted on tv tonight ?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

maybe they are confusing him with the kid from malcolm in the middle

someone tell them that guy is a trumpster

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

euphronius posted:

lmao trump is live and unscripted on tv tonight ?

So? He's live and unscripted on Twitter now, and always.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I love you

Pull my head off

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

akadajet posted:

that's a pretty bad attempt at an american accent

turn off your mic

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Qurnah posted:

not gonna vote if they are all massacred though

bing

bing

BOOM!

I assume that's the plan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao this is so loving stupid on so many levels

TRUMP!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

lol they think the kids won't vote

which is usually a safe assumption but the current crop of high schoolers is extremely online & ncaf

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

:chaostrump:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

My brain is melting

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Jazerus posted:

lol they think the kids won't vote

which is usually a safe assumption but the current crop of high schoolers is extremely online & ncaf

lol high schoolers are seeing their futures snatched from them so yeah they're gonna fight

It's a matter of them not succumbing to apathy. Gen X had the hopeless boredom that comes with being born to literally the best off, fygm generation on earth, so they were doomed from the start

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

it's amazing how many times a botnet can watch the same video without getting bored

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

His "listening session" is at 4:15pm ET today. The CNN town hall will be at 9pm ET. Those are gonna be probably the two big news events of the day if you wanna plan your afternoon around them.

this is trump timeline 2018 no use in planning anything

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

Im sorry but it's not a figurative guillotine you know

guillotining the rich wouldn’t be a state sanctioned action it will be part of the glorious people’s revolution and i fully support it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

obummer never used the oval!!!!!!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Not a Children posted:

lol high schoolers are seeing their futures snatched from them so yeah they're gonna fight

It's a matter of them not succumbing to apathy. Gen X had the hopeless boredom that comes with being born to literally the best off, fygm generation on earth, so they were doomed from the start

lol theyre so much better than we millennials but i guess they didnt grow up as the only non chud in a sea of chuds like probably most of cspam did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

listening jeff session

• Locked thread