Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
this is a serious question that i have not bothered to think through

what if "a well regulated militia" meant, y'know, actually that

like you needed to keep your guns at a designated, guarded gun house, or in the city armory or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

seems like my plan of guzzling sextuple-marshmallow/3-scoop ice cream milkshakes every day is finally paying flabby dividends

:confuoot:

can someone make quotey an av that is good I can't because the only art i know is loving people over and so far that's all I've done for quotey

???

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Reality Loser posted:

Dangling bonuses over the heads of wage slaves is extremely shite

it's called collective bargaining

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:smugdon:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sloppo posted:

like you needed to keep your guns at a designated, guarded gun house, or in the city armory or something

or just like "second amendment no longer applies to the states "

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

joe rogan and dan carlin are some real "smart dudes" and their content is "real good, for what it is" if you get my meaning.

hardcore history is really quite good

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i now have enough muscle to almost bend my ribcage flat (birth defect) lol why didnt i start working out in high school (I know why lol) TRUMP

(yesterday, we found out about my culture-vacuum high school inspiring yet another almost mass-shooter lol)

lol trump

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sloppo posted:

The Supreme Court has decided that it doesn't work that way. :shrug:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
when the reaper finally comes for trump his body will not even be cold before

1) his family starts murdering each other over inheritance
2) his family starts publishing a series of books about how much of a role they played in keeping the nation going while dad's health was failing
3) anyone associated with the trump WH writes a book spitting acid at anyone with the last name trump

i may have to go on vacation for an extended period to read all that garbage

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

juche avocado posted:

i now have enough muscle to almost bend my ribcage flat (birth defect) lol why didnt i start working out in high school (I know why lol) TRUMP

(we found out about my culture vacuum high school inspiring an almost mass-shooter yesterday lol)

lol trump

Video games?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I did a thing posted:

that was a thing

wait until romney gets elected and then attacks trump

:lol:

"Mr. President your divisive rhetoric and false claims have no place in America, and the American people deserve a dignified conversation about the issues!"

*votes with GOP every time

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/G05ulkU.mp4

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Why is lata Croft a brown lady now

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
tgrump pretending to be religious is one of the weirdest things about all of this

almost as weird as people believing he really is religious

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

joe rogan is a stupid motherfucker

he really is just a tremendous piece of poo poo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

milkshakez are yummy & full of fat and quotey needs a slapdash mspaint-lookin av that is blue and has a red gash-smile across it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump didn't let you work out, and now that you are working out you can bend your rib cage flat?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gringostar posted:

the sitting president asked a foreign intelligence agency to hack and distribute information on his opponent while running for office

:matters:

he also called for her assassination twice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

(yesterday, we found out about my culture-vacuum high school inspiring yet another almost mass-shooter lol)

lol trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:doggo:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Trump didn't let you work out, and now that you are working out you can bend your rib cage flat?

he kept he locked in his sex dungeon it's true

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Nichael posted:

he also called for assassination twice

it would absolutley matter if a non-republican did any of this

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Feral Integral posted:

hardcore history is really quite good

It is sometimes good but sometimes bad and definitely not up to date with the most recent historical work on a lot of topics.

He's also a lovely libertarian and it can bleed into his presentation of historical events sometimes.

Overall usually worth a listen as long as you don't take everything he's saying as the 100% settled truth.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

sloppo posted:

like what if it meant the national god drat guard? yeah, it probably did. because if a tyrannical government tried to use the active duty forces to actually do some bad poo poo, the national guard would probably be like, "no. i'm not bombing my own neighborhood, gently caress off i just want the college money."

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

tgrump pretending to be religious is one of the weirdest things about all of this

almost as weird as people believing he really is religious

quote:

The Ferengi concepts of the afterlife are a mirror of their pursuit of wealth in life. When a Ferengi dies, he is said to meet the Blessed Exchequer, who reviews the financial statements of that Ferengi's entire life. If he earned a profit, he is ushered into Ferengi heaven: the Divine Treasury, where the Celestial Auctioneers allow him to bid on a new life. Ferengi who were not financially successful in life are damned to the Vault of Eternal Destitution

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lara croft, tome reader

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

prefect posted:

The Supreme Court has decided that it doesn't work that way. :shrug:

the supreme court can suck a fuckin butt

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

that dog, is a crisis actor

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

sloppo posted:

Switzerland has a militia and everyone keeps a gun at home and there's mandatory service.

Once they stopped handing ammo out with the guns, suicide rates dropped noticeably!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

sloppo posted:

nice theory but scalia used his psychic connection with the ghosts of the founders to establish that the part of the 2a that says "a well regulated militia" is meant to be totally ignored

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

:staredog:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

juche avocado posted:

lol trump

does bending your ribcage flat keep you from posting? If so, keep working out

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Reality Loser posted:

Are u ok friend

im +1 cup of coffee more than normal caffeinated but besides that yes

that dog owns

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:dickthunk:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

just complain about it all over c-spam until a mod just gives you one

iks arent mods

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

does bending your ribcage flat keep you from posting? If so, keep working out

ah. savage

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

juche avocado posted:

im +1 cup of coffee more than normal caffeinated but besides that yes

that dog owns

Obligatory "turn on your monitor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When you bend flat can you like squeeze under doors and stuff?

• Locked thread