Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

new kind of cat posted:

lmao gently caress this kind words bullshit

call him a poo poo eating grifter who contributing to the ongoing poisoning of american religious practice

I like Obama less and less every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

responsible gun owners

lol this is a hilarious story of a man firing blindly into the dark

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

muh decorum!!!

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/966353027534852097

The idiot lady CNN interviewed was and is a political organizer. God forbid she be held accountable for her actions and spreading of propaganda in any way.

jeff b seems like a self-righteous prick

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
and a self-righteous prick is probably the worst kind of prick

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

brugroffil posted:

I like Obama less and less every day

um can dislike him idgaf

he's not the kind of dude who says mean poo poo when someone dies.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Not a Children posted:

gently caress yes. Make those turds fear the loss of social order

Having to fight children is never a good look

lol have you learned nothing?

it doesn't matter

Trump will poo poo on these kids publicly and his fans will salute it and nothing will change or get better

Trump can literally do nothing to get rid of his base. He could pull down his pants and piss on a reporter at a press conference and his base would call it powerful and decisive.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zeal posted:

if that degree of collateral damage is acceptable to get at the villains of society california and new york should get nuked off the face of the earth a long, long time before florida is walled off

Dear leader is working on it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Not a Children posted:

Having to fight children is never a good look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8yNumzQFlc

I'm with Her

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

um can dislike him idgaf

he's not the kind of dude who says mean poo poo when someone dies.

well maybe he should and if he did he wouldnt have lost to trump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

zeal posted:

why would obama do that

why do you expect him to

I wonder why he felt the need to say anything at all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

lmao gently caress this kind words bullshit

call him a poo poo eating grifter who contributing to the ongoing poisoning of american religious practice

So the first black president must be the first one to take the heat for calling out Christians to be the cancer they are?

gently caress that, and gently caress you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

UFOTacoMan posted:

responsible gun owners

in order to hunt the coyote you need to become the coyote

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie posted:

Refugees can be chuds too, see: Cubans

Castro's greatest act in sending all Cuban fascists to America

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it doesn't matter

Trump will poo poo on these kids publicly and his fans will salute it and nothing will change or get better

Trump can literally do nothing to get rid of his base. He could pull down his pants and piss on a reporter at a press conference and his base would call it powerful and decisive.

hell if trump pissed on a reporter on live tv i would vote for him in 2020

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

brugroffil posted:

muh decorum!!!

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/966353027534852097

The idiot lady CNN interviewed was and is a political organizer. God forbid she be held accountable for her actions and spreading of propaganda in any way.

htf do you get a checkmark with an abbreviated last name?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im glad that since trump was elected its legal to say TRUMP again

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

vote for Pappy O’Daniels

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i made this for yospos but they gassed it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

doesn't literally everything 'look like a coyote' in pitch black night :raise:

coyotes are known for walking on two legs and weighing upwards of 250 pounds

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

shovelbum posted:

lol this is a hilarious story of a man firing blindly into the dark

Gary gygax almost lost an eye when one of his mages cast magic missile at the darkness

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i still dont understand why the chuds are lashing out at these kids, theres not like some vast voter thirst for gun control particularly and if they just ignored this it would probably go away bc lol

quotey i found this in my folder of bad drawings i made it a while ago

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

brugroffil posted:

some idiot seth rich truther recently linked a video of Rogan and one of those Young Turks idiots discussing it as proof that it's a totally legitimate thing and definitely not a fever swamp conspiracy theory because Rogan and TYT are liberals!!

was that the jimmy dore interview?

i only caught the clip where rogan starts talking about how he's worried Hillary literally had someone murdered and jimmy doesn't really say poo poo because he pushed that narrative a year ago

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Reverend Dr posted:

he's the OFFICIAL EsotericCD

you can change your name (the part in bold text) without losing your checkmark lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Reverend Dr posted:

work for the National Review.

also you can change your twitter display name whenever you want.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

doesn't literally everything 'look like a coyote' in pitch black night :raise:

when all you've got is a gun, everything looks like a coyote trying to eat your babies

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

breitbart hates kushner

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WarMECH posted:

hell if trump pissed on a reporter on live tv i would vote for him in 2020

we're literally watching the mainstream conservative media in this country accuse children who watched their teachers and friends get violently murdered of being deep cover Democratic crisis actors, a week after they jerked each other off on the thoughts and prayers carousel.

there is no coherent ideology. They think whatever strong daddy and his surrogates tell them to think.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it doesn't matter

yeah I highly doubt his inevitable fight with the survivors will hurt him

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Jack Del Huevos posted:

was that the jimmy dore interview?

i only caught the clip where rogan starts talking about how he's worried Hillary literally had someone murdered and jimmy doesn't really say poo poo because he pushed that narrative a year ago

Yeah that's what it was.

There's definitely some wrap-around to the broke-brained left when it comes to Clinton/DNC/Seth Rich stuff, but from everything I've seen it's a tiny fraction of the alt-right's obsession with it.

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Shear Modulus posted:

he's the OFFICIAL EsotericCD

you can change your name (the part in bold text) without losing your checkmark lol

So, why can't steak'ums get verified? This whole twitter thing is starting to make less and less sense.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

love to live in fascist America

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

why would obama do that

why do you expect him to

i have precisely zero expectations that obama would ever do anything so uncouthe, but i'm here in cspam to bitch and laugh about our idiotic political discourse with all the rest of ya

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shovelbum posted:

i still dont understand why the chuds are lashing out at these kids, theres not like some vast voter thirst for gun control particularly and if they just ignored this it would probably go away bc lol

quotey i found this in my folder of bad drawings i made it a while ago

Russia pushes propaganda supporting gun rights

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

brugroffil posted:

I wonder why he felt the need to say anything at all

the same reason he does most things: because he's a poo poo-eating coward, and it would break :decorum: for him to not add a little twinkle to the graham hagiography

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Some of the students who speak today need to inject some hints of illegitimacy of trump's presidency to set him off proper

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Cord-cutters rejoice

(It's not time but I wish)

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

we're literally watching the mainstream conservative media in this country accuse children who watched their teachers and friends get violently murdered of being deep cover Democratic crisis actors, a week after they jerked each other off on the thoughts and prayers carousel.

there is no coherent ideology. They think whatever strong daddy and his surrogates tell them to think.

Almost as if it's a reactionary ideology :thunk:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

yeah even the nra doesnt really have an agenda anymore except death, like imo if im an industry, ANY INDUSTRY, i dont want a lobby group thats doin that poo poo

• Locked thread