Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

not today friend, not today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

He's poo poo all over multiple gold star families so this wouldn't really be much of a change

he made a dead soldier's pregnant wife cry. he made a dead soldier's mom cry.

did not matter.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I did a thing posted:

tbf

this one is right

we shouldn't only allow the police to have firearms

jim jefferies did a good episode following UK police around

i liked that model of policing

police should not have guns

also they shouldn’t exist

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

WarMECH posted:

the nra agenda is to sell more guns and ammo its literally been that since they were founded

yeah i guess ginning up panics for 1 time sales fits well in quarter to quarter late capital

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

steakums got verified a while ago and the gimmick is much less funny once i learned that steakums are an actual product you can buy at any grocery store

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

tacodaemon posted:

emma might be everyones fav parkland student but cameron is p good too

that 18 year old is violating the law by skipping school

instead that 18 year old should be enlisting to kill people in other countries

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the bitcoin of weed posted:

steakums got verified a while ago and the gimmick is much less funny once i learned that steakums are an actual product you can buy at any grocery store

yeah idk what they are, like lil beef flaps?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

can’t blame a garbage man for trying to collect garbage

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the only way to fix gun violence in this country is to dismantle all the capitalist systems that lead people to violence in the first place and replace them with an actual social safety net like every other country in the world, and then get rid of the guns

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
euphronius is right they're on tv denying being crisis actors right now

it's all over folks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

shovelbum posted:

i still dont understand why the chuds are lashing out at these kids, theres not like some vast voter thirst for gun control particularly and if they just ignored this it would probably go away bc lol

quotey i found this in my folder of bad drawings i made it a while ago

this is how a cult works

its not about the guns. any attack on TRUMP, no matter how small, is an attack on them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

new kind of cat posted:

like, i'm not putting the loving onus on obama to make a stand about this jesus lmao

this is cspam folks, let's try and have some fun

h ah ha let's all try to have some clean fun here and stay away from anything too political. we can be the dan nainan of subforums

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

also, I read consider phlebas and it was the most generic scifi I’d ever read and it put me off reading more of his stuff

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Rest easy friend, steakymms has been verified

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Nichael posted:

he made a dead soldier's pregnant wife cry. he made a dead soldier's mom cry.

did not matter.

he cut a check for a dead soldier's dad

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

none of the minor matters matter. none will matter on election day 2020 either.

They seem to matter for keeping progressive base energized and expanding, but running on actual relevant local issues does a lot better at the polls than running on how awful Trump is.

Could also be demoralizing for chud organizing.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol have you learned nothing?

it doesn't matter

Trump will poo poo on these kids publicly and his fans will salute it and nothing will change or get better

Trump can literally do nothing to get rid of his base. He could pull down his pants and piss on a reporter at a press conference and his base would call it powerful and decisive.

Everything is about triggering the libs. That's what maga is all about. That's all his base cares about

So even when Trump does something insanely evil, the libs will cry about it so therefore it's good to his base.

That's it. There's nothing more to it. That's why nothing matters

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

meanolmrcloud posted:

also, I read consider phlebas and it was the most generic scifi I’d ever read and it put me off reading more of his stuff

everyone should start w hydrogen sonata imo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I did a thing posted:

only after being shamed relentlessly about it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shovelbum posted:

whats wrong w that 35% like what explains their nature

lead? culture?

it's almost certainly culture. american culture incubates hate, dissociation, and weird masculinity worship

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

shovelbum posted:

yeah idk what they are, like lil beef flaps?

its frozen meat cubes or some poo poo who cares

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daycrew posted:

omg thank u for the av mariana, it owns

hypernormalized doggo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

like, i'm not putting the loving onus on obama to make a stand about this jesus lmao

this is cspam folks, let's try and have some fun

did... did you think I was serious

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I did a thing posted:

two. the first one got "lost in the mail"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

it's canon that Ayn Rand hated Mondays and loved lasagna

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

it's almost certainly culture. american culture incubates hate, dissociation, and weird masculinity worship

but why is that 35% so magically consistent???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Reverend Dr posted:

So, why can't steak'ums get verified? This whole twitter thing is starting to make less and less sense.

steak ums got verified

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shovelbum posted:

lead? culture?

ingrained and unthinking obedience to authority and authoritarianism stemming from our tribal heritage

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reverend Dr posted:

So, why can't steak'ums get verified? This whole twitter thing is starting to make less and less sense.

they did get verified

E:

Shear Modulus posted:

steak ums got verified

hey gently caress you

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

shovelbum posted:

lead? culture?

They are authoritarians. Their instinct is to attach themselves to a strong figure and make that figure the center of their personality.

They have no ability to think critically and form principles. If they could, they wouldn't be authoritarians.

https://theauthoritarians.org

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

also you need to carry commercial insurance and the truck needs to be registered and inspected regularly

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

ingrained and unthinking obedience to authority and authoritarianism stemming from our tribal heritage

no gods no masters imo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
steak umm being unverified and complaining about it on twitter was like the only thing they had going for them and now they ruined it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

we're like 15k years removed from wandering around in the wilderness picking bugs off the ground and eating fruit from trees and having tribal orgies every evening

that's barely 2 seconds in evolutionary time, there's still a whole lot of people who instinctively obey the big strongman

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao we should require gun insurance

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

WarMECH posted:

steak umm being unverified and complaining about it on twitter was like the only thing they had going for them and now they ruined it

i defended them on twitter against wendys when they were going in pretty hard on them

....and for what. :negative:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

h ah ha let's all try to have some clean fun here and stay away from anything too political. we can be the dan nainan of subforums

lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

brugroffil posted:

some idiot seth rich truther recently linked a video of Rogan and one of those Young Turks idiots discussing it as proof that it's a totally legitimate thing and definitely not a fever swamp conspiracy theory because Rogan and TYT are liberals!!

Joe Rogan is friends with Alex Jones

mormonpartyboat posted:

joe rogan is a stupid motherfucker

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

did... did you think I was serious