Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
Everyone on the show is dumb as poo poo except for Martin and Eddie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im frasier's legal immunity

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

actually im the guy who has to service and collect from the laundry machines in the $billion dollar building

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Feb 16, 2018

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hi front desk? its mike from the laundry service... we've spoken before but my key doesnt seem to work... i think you know who i am... i invited you to my thanksgiving party...

...no its ok if you call my company while i wait in the vestibule... again...

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

FuhrerHat posted:

actually im the guy who has to service and collect from the laundry machines in the $billion dollar building

I would have loved if they did an episode that was a tribute to High-Rise by J.G. Ballard.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

FuhrerHat posted:

hi front desk? its mike from the laundry service... we've spoken before but my key doesnt seem to work... i think you know who i am... i invited you to my thanksgiving party...

...no its ok if you call my company while i wait in the vestibule... again...

Are you loving mad, you know what happens when the Crane boys go to a party

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
damnit niles

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

I never minded the script on Beware the Greeks. What bugged me about it is the single shot of Martin's brother.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Caganer posted:

best episode is hot halloween roz

I definitely agree (but not because Hot Roz in my case). Niles is brilliant in this one, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen it I always crack up when he's standing behind the door and it hits him in the face, sending his Cyrano nose askew. He did such great comedy acting with just his eyes, it's amazing.
Any of you noobs who haven't seen this one just get on it, it's glorious (it's also got Hot Roz if you're that way inclined).

My number two is the episode with the bear clock, the Crane boys at their snobbiest and performed so well.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I actually really like the parking garage episode, but it's not the kind of thing you want to rewatch that often.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Oooh. I don't like that one, I find it really frustrating.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'll go on record again as pro it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

supernatural blonde posted:

My number two is the episode with the bear clock, the Crane boys at their snobbiest and performed so well.

This one is really good, the part where they all realize they all want to watch Antiques Roadshow is terrific.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

WampaLord posted:

This one is really good, the part where they all realize they all want to watch Antiques Roadshow is terrific.

lol don't they make a drinking game of it?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

lol don't they make a drinking game of it?

VENEER!

*drinks*

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
episodes that play on the chemistry between Grammer, Mahoney, & Hyde Pierce together are the best ones which is why the Y2K Winnebago road trip one is my favorite.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
also I know people don't like kids on tv but I thought Freddy was generally pretty good and the spelling bee episode with him was dope

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

WampaLord posted:

VENEER!

*drinks*

Watched this episode tonight because of the posts. It was good.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Brawnfire posted:

Make toast

Think about the scourge that is toast sweat

Remember John Mahoney died

Feel sad

Watch Frasier

Proper Victorians actually had a toast rack for their toast for this reason

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

communism bitch posted:

Roz is intelligent but not an intellectual. Frasier (and Niles even moreso) are intellectuals, but you wouldn't necessarily trust them to sit the right way round on a toilet.

You'd be surprised how few people know how to use one properly. Too many times you look under the door and see toes facing the wrong way

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

sudonim posted:

also I know people don't like kids on tv but I thought Freddy was generally pretty good and the spelling bee episode with him was dope

They seemed to be aware of how difficult it is to actually have kids on TV not be annoying, so not only is the show set up so that Freddy can drop in but isn't needed all the time, but put extra effort into his episodes so he contributes something every time he appears.

revolther
May 27, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You'd be surprised how few people know how to use one properly. Too many times you look under the door and see toes facing the wrong way
They are doing cocaine off their phone screens. There is an entire world of debauchery going on behind those narrow stall doors, the tamest of which is backwards making GBS threads.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

sudonim posted:

episodes that play on the chemistry between Grammer, Mahoney, & Hyde Pierce together are the best ones which is why the Y2K Winnebago road trip one is my favorite.

RD WRER.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Red wearer?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

revolther posted:

They are doing cocaine off their phone screens. There is an entire world of debauchery going on behind those narrow stall doors, the tamest of which is backwards making GBS threads.

Phone screens is smart, the number of times I've seen white powder residue on the top of the toilet paper dispenser is just horrifyingly gross.

I've even seen it on the top of a urinal a few times :chloe:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

Phone screens is smart, the number of times I've seen white powder residue on the top of the toilet paper dispenser is just horrifyingly gross.

I've even seen it on the top of a urinal a few times :chloe:

I watched a buddy snort heroin off the toilet seat in a Miami industrial club once. Why he didn't just key bump it like a normal human I will never know.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Can't they just do it off knives like normal people?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I personally just used an unused ID/credit card I got from one of the machines that prints/programs them.

Although there was a period where I was really into that stuff and had one of these on me at essentially all times:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The Bullet is the perfect accoutrement for the discerning scumbag around town, if you show them to cokeheads from the 80’s sometimes they get wistful and trip out over how cool they are, it’s p adorable

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

nowadays I think my heart would explode if I did a bump of cocaine so I satisfy myself with buying ever-more-complicated methods of smoking weed :hellyeah:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

sudonim posted:

food court bailiff posted:

I actually really like the parking garage episode, but it's not the kind of thing you want to rewatch that often.

What the gently caress is wrong with you people

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Wasn't everyone on Cheers on tons of cocaine?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It was the 80's. I think cocaine use was mandatory.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Inescapable Duck posted:

Wasn't everyone on Cheers on tons of cocaine?

Not my beloved Bebe

She was on whatever Broadway actors are on, speed or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXr_fm0Tv38

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
When Kelsey Grammer wrecked out in his Dodge Viper and had to be sent to rehab it made me really sad to learn he wasn't like Frasier in real life :smith:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Mario death mask posted:

When Kelsey Grammer wrecked out in his Dodge Viper and had to be sent to rehab it made me really sad to learn he wasn't like Frasier in real life :smith:

Frasier has left the building.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mario death mask posted:

I see a lot of similarities tbh.

In his defence, I've never seen a better excuse for going off the rails a good bit.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/966364931586183182

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Man, that got dark at the end.