Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Zikan posted:

j-kush being the platonic failson has probably done more damage to the trump administration then anyone beyond trump himself lol

He got revenge for his real Dad, which is more than most failsons manage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
did they hold the ask jeff session yet?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Feranon posted:

the american right would rather literally grind every person under age 30 into hamburger patties and eat them than abandon their beliefs

how the gently caress can this ever be fixed

Guns?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rear end cobra posted:

did anybody ask jeff session yet?

no gently caress him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it must be super depressing to be one of the armed officers at these schools when shootings happen, and the entire right wing of the country pretends you didn't exist when you probably did everything you could in an impossible situation

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

remember when nypd cut patrols and new yorkers felt safer? lmfao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Feranon posted:

:thermidor:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

love 2 take funney jail selfies with husband who hits me :haw:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Feranon posted:

the american right would rather literally grind every person under age 30 into hamburger patties and eat them than abandon their beliefs

serve with ketchup and mustard

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

it must be super depressing to be one of the armed officers at these schools when shootings happen, and the entire right wing of the country pretends you didn't exist when you probably did everything you could in an impossible situation

yeah like standing around and shrugging your shoulders while you hear gunfire and screams during your wait for swat

cops have been trained to run straight into an active shooter situation without delay ever since columbine but lol for some weird reason they still don't do this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

inflation

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Rah! posted:

nah...guess who's gonna be in charge of the rebuilding?

the same wealthy elitist dipshit fuckfaces that hosed up the housing situation in the first place lol :911:

Lol at assuming they'll survive.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's fuckin 80 degrees in fuckin February! Shoot an oil executive!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's like farm to table, but for the school to prison pipeline.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

lmao yeah

the guy who heard a firecracker go off and then shot himself in the leg, putting the school on lockdown, really put in a gold star sticker day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah like standing around and shrugging your shoulders while you hear gunfire and screams during your wait for swat

cops have been trained to run straight into an active shooter situation without delay ever since columbine but lol for some weird reason they still don't do this

human fallibility is excusable imho

how do you even know where to go

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

this owns

https://twitter.com/NBCOlympics/status/965746567192997889

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump should do a globol warming tweet

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

euphronius posted:

i've played enough call of duty to probably figure it out

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

‪My daddy Tased, beat, body-slammed and arrested me, and I turned out just fine!‬

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Weird I heard the Soviets and French had a way of dealing with men who refused to do their duty. Maybe we should borrow it? :thunk:

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
Mooch is getting hot mic'd right now on channel 4 news lol.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

He got revenge for his real Dad, which is more than most failsons manage.

yeah but this caused enormous chaos when they threw out all of christie's transition plans. this in turn has wrecked havoc in the trump administration that literally hasn't been solved to this day and makes the wh even more of a hellish pressure cooker.

so he got a petty revenge in return for making his day to day life a living hell

the platonic failson

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Eric Andre's travelogue episode to Paris is very good.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

euphronius posted:

toward the gunfire like it's their job

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

toward the gunfire like it's their job

it's not that ez esp in big schools

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

officers should be sprinting every active shooter situation and throwing themselves towards every single bullet but the entirety of american culture has been restructured in such a way that their job is no longer to protect anyone but themselves lol

if 50 or 60 officers died in a shootout with this guy in parkland i might feel a bit differently about police

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

love 2 take funney jail selfies with husband who hits me :haw:

huh I didn't know he was a wife beater

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Considering that the army is about halfway to becoming the IJA I find this suspect

the...International Juggler's Association...?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sandoz posted:

officers should be sprinting every active shooter situation and throwing themselves towards every single bullet but the entirety of american culture has been restructured in such a way that their job is no longer to protect anyone but themselves lol

if 50 or 60 officers died in a shootout with this guy in parkland i might feel a bit differently about police

cops only arrived like an hour after the calls apparently and nabbed the shooter outside of a mcdonald's parking lot so~

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

lol the loving assistant football coach knew where to go

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it never stops being funny that cops 1) demand a higher level of respect than the average person because they chose a profession where they're asked to willingly put themselves into dangerous situations so as to save others from those situations and 2) refuse to do things because they're dangerous and run from armed people / shoot unarmed people because its easier to just deal with the paperwork than do the hard thing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

also laol at the idea of most cops sprinting anywhere

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Feranon posted:

plenty of maga chuds under thirty too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

euphronius posted:

it's not that ez esp in big schools

that's what the training is for

forming a perimeter, like they did in florida last week for 40 minutes, is strictly against SOP and has been for decades now

it's totally inexcusable and the media just gives them a pass

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

like i'm getting loving enraged again thinking about it

in a way it's even more disgusting than gunning down unarmed minorities though it comes from exactly the same mindset

the lives of our brave boys in blue are worth more than the lives of civilians

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
put everyone over 30 through the Jeff Session

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

kelly's going to get himself forced out so that the President's idiot failson-in-law can keep reading highly classified information despite an inability to obtain a security clearance

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/966137842626973696

kushner is a literal trash bird

actually, that's an insult to seagulls and pigeons

kushner is soggy poop

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

cops only arrived like an hour after the calls apparently and nabbed the shooter outside of a mcdonald's parking lot so~

there was an on campus cop who poo poo his jorts because he didnt know how to make bullets cry while handcuffed to a principals chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's what the training is for

forming a perimeter, like they did in florida last week for 40 minutes, is strictly against SOP and has been for decades now

I though we were talking about the one cop who was there alone assigned to the school

• Locked thread