Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Is he still on probation?
Could any of this violate said probation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Someone with a masters in quant skills working for census (one of the largest employers for statisticians) is GS7-9 in the DC region can look forward to capping out at $73,105 at GS9 step 10. Doing virtually the same thing as a contractor (though maybe not for census) will net you somewhere around 80k to start. If you've got a PhD in something more specialized like epidemiology or biostats, you're around 100-105k. A GS 11 step 10 for that position would be $88,450.

And the government wonders why they're having such brain drain problems (that and wheed)

I'm 28 and have a bachelor's in international relations. It has gently caress all to do with what I do now which is touch computers and I'm touching GS11-STEP 10 pay according to the above.

I also love America and would be down to help the state department since I wad sucessfuky talked out of going SEALs by some SEALs, 11x by my former CIA professor and 11x again by you guys but holy poo poo the pay cut ain't no loving joke and there's no chance I'd take it to serve America in my 30s with a house and kid on the way

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Immanentized posted:

Is he still on probation?
Could any of this violate said probation?

He's on probation until 2019, but I don't think being a shithead on Twitter violates it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kuroyama posted:

He's on probation until 2019, but I don't think being a shithead on Twitter violates it.

Send him to nz our cyberbullying laws would definitely cover that I'd imagine

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Noted shitbag Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon and as such cannot possess firearms or ammunition, such an act would be a federal felony.

I would loving love it if this idiot decided to go to a gun range or gun show and forgets this little fact.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Retardog posted:

This is all true, and if there’s a job posting that’s only up for a few days you may as well skip it because the hiring official most likely already has someone in mind.

Also, if you see a position that you know you’re qualified for, answer the questionnaire as if you’re a ninja wizard at that poo poo. I lost out on a couple positions early on because I was honest and didn’t make it through the initial screening. Once I saw who did, it clicked.

I think this is what’s killing me. A lot of stuff I’ve done but never to the point where I rocked it constantly. Always too conservative about my own skills. I should embellish more.

I get a lot amounts of sex guys. Like many muches.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Two, or even three muches would you say?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the olympics is god's greatest troll on athletes. bunch of people competing in sports that overall, no one really gives a gently caress about.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Twitter banned thousands of Russian bot accounts today.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sergg posted:

Twitter banned thousands of Russian bot accounts today.

And thousands more were created in response.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

LOL there are a ton of Trump fans angry that they've lost thousands of followers in the bot purge

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

LingcodKilla posted:

If there was a loving caring god he wouldn’t let them get gunned down and used as political fodder.

I dunno, smiting your children out of spite for something you did isn't a huge deviation along the lines of what he's known for.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Billy Graham is dead. Good riddance.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966312434100326400

Trump just misspelled his AG’s last name.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Billy Graham is dead. Good riddance.

Sure you're not getting him mixed up with his jackass kid?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Wait is he trying to turn his base against the AG? His AG?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

shame on an IGA posted:

Sure you're not getting him mixed up with his jackass kid?

Wasn't that Falwell's kid? Runs Liberty U? Unless Graham had a lovely kid too. Falwell and his son were both garbage. Graham was more of an actual true believer without much scandal (relative to other televangelists) iirc.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

That Works posted:

Wasn't that Falwell's kid? Runs Liberty U? Unless Graham had a lovely kid too. Falwell and his son were both garbage. Graham was more of an actual true believer without much scandal (relative to other televangelists) iirc.

He still had some sketchy beliefs, he just didn't trot them out in public, like his relationship with Nixon, his views on Catholics and Jews, etc.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

CommieGIR posted:

He still had some sketchy beliefs, he just didn't trot them out in public, like his relationship with Nixon, his views on Catholics and Jews, etc.

Yeah I remember some of the catholic / race stuff at least. To me that's going to be like almost every 90+ year old southerner by default. Not that it makes it OK or good, just kinda part of the ball game back then.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

That Works posted:

No, Graham's kid is also lovely. More modern fundie beliefs, plus runs their charity and draws a much larger salary than most equivalent heads of similar charities.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Graham was a giant piece of poo poo like all televangelists. Sucks that all presidents were expected to kiss the ring and pretend that he deserved their attention.

Smiling Jack posted:

Noted shitbag Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon and as such cannot possess firearms or ammunition, such an act would be a federal felony.

I would loving love it if this idiot decided to go to a gun range or gun show and forgets this little fact.
He'd screech about how he's being targetted by the DEEP STATE, just like how he blamed hos conviction on Obama. Nevermind that it was his wife who turned him in because he was cheating on her.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Crakkerjakk posted:

No, Graham's kid is also lovely. More modern fundie beliefs, plus runs their charity and draws a much larger salary than most equivalent heads of similar charities.

Ah gotcha. Thanks. Hadn't heard much about him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Like 90% of Evangelicals are hypocritical pieces of garbage.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Someone got some subpoenas or something. I wonder what's gone down to trigger this response.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

Like 100% of Evangelicals are hypocritical pieces of garbage.

Fixed.

When I was an angsty teenage dipshit I read Anton LaVey's books (satanic church guy). When he was young, he was in the travelling tent revival evangelical organization with his parents. He played the organ and poo poo. He shits all over it in one of his books (satan speaks, I think), but used it as influence for the parody that's satanism.

Evangelicals are poo poo. All of them.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
He deleted the tweet and fixed the spelling

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966321700588711936

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Just a reminder: the Republicans funded an independent counsel into the Clinton administration until 2006, six years after Clinton was no longer president. This investigation led to one conviction in 1997.

Just keep this in mind the next time someone complains about the length of the Trump investigation.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

but clinton bad, very bad, the worst

Big Daddy Trump GOOD! The yoogest best, dick like a loving boa constrictor.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Nvm

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
If you want a ten minute break and would like to watch someone other than himself make Dinesh De Souza look stupid then watch one of the debates he had with Christopher Hitchins. There are a few on youtube and he get's torn to shreds.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Isn't that deleting an official record now?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Isn't that deleting an official record now?

Technically but since his senile rear end misspells all the time I doubt anyone will give a fuss about a technical correction.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/4pauleiding/status/966258093322465281

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Ok wait... Obama needs to be investigated for not doing enough about Russia by the AG of the guy who is failing to fulfill his constitutional duty in enforcing sanctions against Russia?

This poo poo has gone past hypocrisy by now. It's loving propaganda at this point and Fox is in on it.

Some people poo poo on Vox but I like them and stuff like this is why.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/19/17027456/fox-news-mueller-indictment-trump

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

bird food bathtub posted:

Ok wait... Obama needs to be investigated for not doing enough about Russia by the AG of the guy who is failing to fulfill his constitutional duty in enforcing sanctions against Russia?

Everything Obama did was Bad, therefore he needs to be investigated for everything in perpetuity.

Did Obama cause the Holocaust? Order the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand? Burn Atlanta? HOW CAN WE KNOW FOR SURE UNLESS WE INVESTIGATE?!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pay me and I’ll do the research. Pretty sure I’ll find it deep into FallOut4.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yes I think there may be some relevant information in my bong. I just need a couple hundred dollars.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Glenn is shook that CNN interviewed that Florida woman about her Trump Facebook event being co-opted by Russian trolls.

https://twitter.com/Wilson__Valdez/status/966358377952698369

Also, owns owns owns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES_dHXMhOHU

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 21, 2018

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

gently caress Trump. I'm tired of his pasty, obese, fascist rear end occupying this thread.

Scientists are basically engineering the Genophage from Mass Effect to eradicate invasive species using Crispr:

https://www.wired.com/story/crispr-eradicate-invasive-species/

Countdown until some Fujimori-style dictator uses this to exterminate some ethnic minority somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

The good part of that is the potential to wipe malaria off the face of the earth.

• Locked thread